Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut

4 posters

Go down

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut Empty Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut

Post  taylorphernelia Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:20 am

I wasn't sure if this should go in writer's corner, either, but I figured since it isn't like.. a story that I'm writing i'd just post it here. Anyways;
What are some good books that you'd recommend?
I just got the amazon kindle and I need to add some things to it.
Preferably something that isn't about snotty tweens that go to some public school. (any of the pick-a-poppy books. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU RECOMMEND THEM. REALLY. THEY ARE JUST.... NO.)
Horror would be great; something that is actually scary, would be even greater.
Drama is okay, depending on what the plot is.
Romance is just no.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut Empty Re: Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut

Post  Morgan Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:32 am

Well Im currently reading the book Marked by P.C and Kristin Cast (Mother and Daughter) it is the first book of a seris. Its pretty good, Im only on Chaper 11. Its abouta girl who get sent to the House Of Night (A vamyper school) and its weird but cool. I dont know if there is any romance yet, hasnt been any yet.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut Empty Re: Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or not buuuut

Post  taylorphernelia Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 am

I already read them all, aha.
there is quite a lot of romance; the only reason I don't like the books that much is because it's as disgusting as Twilight with all the people that are in love with this one girl. I just aklsjdfhlaskjdfhasdf. I don't know it's annoying.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske. Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 am

The Cirque Du Freak series. All the way, man. I'm about to get book 3, and so far there isn't any romance. It's fucking amazing.
Sauske.
Sauske.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Skinned is a good book.It's a trilogy I believe.It has some romance,but it doesn't focus on it,like,it's not the main thing like in Twilight or anything,it's just there.In the first one,it has the most romance as far as I know,I haven't read the third one yet but the first two are good.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 am

what are they about though? lol.
I'm too lazy to look it up
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum