Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm super sad :/

4 posters

Go down

I'm super sad :/ Empty I'm super sad :/

Post  Jenna Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 am

So I have to move to a different STATE in the MIDDLE of the school year. I have to leave all my friends and my boyfriend behind and start new. I'm so fucking sad right now. And my parents just told me today so I don't really know. I cried for about an hour. It'll be in the next month or so. I also don't wanna pack up my life and move somewhere I've only been a few times. This SUCKS.

What's going on with you guys?
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'm super sad :/ Empty Re: I'm super sad :/

Post  Eden(: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 am

That does suck. ):
Eden(:
Eden(:
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 am

Aw, that sucks :c
My mom wants us to move, but I know we aren't going to. It's one of those things were she'll constantly bring up the matter, but she'll never actually do anything. All talk, no action. Honestly, I wouldn't be that upset if we did move, though. I doubt if we do it'll be far, and I'll still be able to see my friends, but I dunno. They've just been seriously getting on my nerves lately and I never talk to them anymore.

I'm doing- er- it would be a lie if I said I was doing okay, but it's nothing that serious so I won't even bother mentioning it.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 am

taylorphernelia wrote:Aw, that sucks :c
My mom wants us to move, but I know we aren't going to. It's one of those things were she'll constantly bring up the matter, but she'll never actually do anything. All talk, no action. Honestly, I wouldn't be that upset if we did move, though. I doubt if we do it'll be far, and I'll still be able to see my friends, but I dunno. They've just been seriously getting on my nerves lately and I never talk to them anymore.

I'm doing- er- it would be a lie if I said I was doing okay, but it's nothing that serious so I won't even bother mentioning it.

Well I'll be five hours away from them. And I grew up here Sad
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am

My school is built over a spring and when we started construction this basement started to flood. Due to construction my little sister's class was there and is now moved to our gym. I have to have health for another semester with our pedophile and bisexual teacher. Plus we had 'life skills' today, which I just spend the entire period chewing out her ideas. Also, if the school gets any worse my dad will pull me to a religious school. I'm not against religion I just don't have an opinion about God. Now I'm going to be forced to form an opinion against my will.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 am

Awh :c
To be honest, I hate this town. I hate almost all of the people in it, and there's only like one person I'd miss, and I'm sure I'd get over it after a while.
That's a lie, but oh well. EVENTUALLY I'd get over them. asjkdfhasdkjf whatever it's not like they even like me
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum