Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish it could just be Friday already.

2 posters

Go down

I wish it could just be Friday already. Empty I wish it could just be Friday already.

Post  taylorphernelia Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 am

I'm going to meet Craig Owens & his band DRUGS. And as great as that may be, I'm probably more excited by the fact that I'm finally going to meet my friend Briana, from tumblr~
Op, and the person that I like might be going with us, but I dunno yet because I don't even know who's going like no one's confirmed shit with me so whatevz. lul. If I end up going alone with my aunt, though, I'll kill myself. She'll just complain about the music the whole time.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I wish it could just be Friday already. Empty Re: I wish it could just be Friday already.

Post  taylorphernelia Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 am

Hi, not like anyone cares but it was awesome okay. Craig Owens is like the nicest person ever, I don't care what everyone says about him being a douche; he totally wasn't omg. I had no idea what to say, though. So I just kind of stood there awkwardly like yeah awkjefhwefyasbdfasldfasdf.
Oh and he signed the CD, so did the rest of the band, but tkgajdfhsdf HE'S SO PERFECT AWLDJKAHSDKJLASHDASDKJASD
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I wish it could just be Friday already. Empty Re: I wish it could just be Friday already.

Post  Abby Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:17 am

wow nice
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum