Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ballad Of Mona Lisa.

2 posters

Go down

The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. Empty The Ballad Of Mona Lisa.

Post  Sauske. Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 am

This is based off the song The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco.

Prologue.
I saw her coming towards me with the knife, a demonic look on her face. One that I'd never seen on her. "Don't worry, Brendon. Everything's going to be fine." she said, but I knew it was a lie. She came closer to me, and all I could do was sit in the corner frozen, a look of terror plastered on my face. I felt the blade go through my chest, and that's the last thing I remember before I closed my eyes, knowing I would never open them again.

Chapter 1.
Surprisingly, that assumption was wrong. I opened my eyes, but I was in a completely different location. There were people dressed in black and sobbing. "What's going on?" I muttered, and saw my mother. The woman who never cries. I saw her crying harder than anyone, clutching a piece of paper to her chest. I walked over to her. "Mom?" I asked. It was almost as if she didn't hear me. Like I didn't even exist. "Mom? It's me, Brendon. Mom?" I asked. I looked around at everyone and finally my eyes landed on a casket. "Oh my God. I'm at a funeral. But.. Who died?" I wondered aloud. Could it be my dad? I took one more look around, but saw my dad. My sister? I looked around again, but saw her at the peppermint table with dry eyes, like she didn't know what was going on.

More soon, I must go.
Sauske.
Sauske.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. Empty Re: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa.

Post  fangluv1089 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 am

not bad sissy but try for more detail ^_^
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down