Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD

3 posters

Go down

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Empty Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 am

So, yeah. This is an off day for me, no ideas, gotta brain-fart! xD So, this is just camp half-blood, demi-gods, yaddah-yaddah! haha. I'll post profiles if someone joins.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Empty Re: Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD

Post  Melody Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 am

I'll Join XDD
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Empty Re: Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD

Post  Fennec Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 am

Wow love ur siggy... o.o Kokoro- Heart. ^.^ Yeah thanks for joining though lol

Btw...

Vocaloids= freaking uber awesomeness...
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 am

I shall join.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:45 am

xD...

I love you, Abby.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 am

Rowan Ashe
Daughter of Hades
Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Emo-girlKopieKopie

Aaron Fletcher
Son of Athena
Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Utennavn2
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 am

Danielle and Haylie
Daughters of Artemis
Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD I239978418_34320_2

Davis
Son of Hermes
Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD 14660-606274-20091014024306

Sorry I was forced to eat dinner.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 am

Grr, I'm a butt. I know I'm taking a while but I'm on my eReader,so I cant post pictures right now. But Ill be able to get on the computer and do it tommorow.
Love you guys characters by The way XD
And thanks. Vocaloid is Epic singing for me
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 am

My friend Nica just posted a Vocaloid rp. They just run around and have weird adventures. You should join, she's new ^.^
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am

Roxas
Son of Poseidon

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Ba434eaae5cfc6bc80004692a1b09a8804a

Maria
Daughter of Zeus

Percy Jackson, yayy! (Unoriginal, yayy!) xD Beauty_121661_640x480theAnimeGallerycom
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

Ooh~ I shall join it then! >:D
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 am

I wonder if Abby is paying attention..... Sooo, when do you guys wanna start?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Hopefully :]
Er...now?
Anytime is really fine with me.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 am

i very well am paying attention. Thank you very much. -.-''

jk, about being mad, not about the paying attention part....
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:59 am

Ok lol sorry. My friend Nica has the attention span of a squirrel on 'shrooms. She can't even focus on me for three seconds. I'm so not joking, either -.-

And.. well... Sorry to say, but...

NOT STARTING.....!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 am

^^'

Me neither!! O.O
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 am

... I don't want to start... v.v
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 am

/I'll try and start.... ^^

Roxas blew a bubble as he watched the waves hit the bottom of his shoes. With nothing showing on his face, he continued to blow his bubble until it popped and he tried licking it off his face.

Maria pressed herself against the tree with such force she felt as if the tree itself would become one with her back. With a small sigh, she glanced up at the cloudless sky, and then turned her attention back to her book. She blew a strand of hair out her face and started reading again.

/Epic Fail at starting. >--->
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 am

//Oooh, yeah. Setting at camp half-blood, around noon maybe.... xD

Rowan sat in the Hades cabin. The one everyone avoided. Just because she represented death didn't mean they should shun her. She scowled. That phrase didn't go over well even in her mind. She looked around the cabin, which was pretty much bare except for her bunk and her 'brother's' bunk. Not really her brother. Just... related. But everything was black and dark green and red. Dark colors.

Aaron sat in the mess hall, laying on top of one of the tables, staring at the ceiling. Nothing to do, no one to practice with. Everyone was busy.

//Also epic fail at starting xD
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 am

/Should we kee going, or wait? O.o

Roxas finally managed to get the gum off his face. When he did, he watched as his favorite Hippocampi swam by, making a bunch of mooing and splashing. Giving him a small wave, Roxas went back up the hill and went towards the strawberry feilds, per usual.

Maria got annoyed when the sun decided to stop shining bright enough for her to see. Closing her book with probably too much force, she stood, brushed off her dress, and walked back towards her cabin. When she passed the Hades cabin, she glanced inside and spotted Rowan. She gave her a little wave and continued to her own cabin.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:28 am

Oh, yeah. There was that one girl that always waved to her. Maria..? Rowan shook her head and frown, laying back in her bed. "Why is it that even though I'm the daughter of an all powerful god, life is completely uninteresting?" she groaned to herself. A voice came from the doorway. "How is it uninteresting? You got me as a roommate!" It was Jared. The other kid that lived in the Hades cabin. And probably the stupidest, most arrogant kid in camp. "Go away, Jared. Just being around you makes me wanna hit something. Preferably you." She threw a pillow at him and he dodged it, laughing.

Aaron got up and walked to the training area, grabbing his sword from his cabin on the way. No one to train with, might as well beat the hell out of a few training dummies.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 am

Danielle was hanging upside down from a tree chewing bubblegum. A slight, cool breeze swept her hair into her face and she blew it away quickly. Her sister was below her, sketching something. Danielle flipped backwards. Her feet landed just a few inches away from Haylie's back. "Whatcha drawing there, sis?"

Haylie jumped forward. He sketch pad fell out of her lap and into the grass. "Danielle!" she screamed. "Don't scare me like that." Sat back up and replaced her sketch pad back on her lap. "I'm drawing the lake, if it's that important to you."

Davis wandered around the cabins. He didn't bothering to look at the names of them because, frankly he didn't care. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It was hot outside and the sun was beating down on the back of his neck.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 am

Finally making it to the strawberry fields, Roxas checked all of the ones he planted. They were specially planted for him - around the strawberries was a big hole full of water. The strawberries grew around a tall bamboo stick. With a small sigh, he placed his hands over the water and wrapped the water around the strawberries before he actually let them soak for a bit. After letting the water fall back in the hole, he stretched and started back towards his cabin.

Now in her cabin, Maria looked around the empty place. Biting her lip, she tossed her book on her bed and walked over to the giant statue of her father, Zeus. If she stared at it long enough, which she usually did, it looked like he was ready to strike her with his Lightning Bolt. Now a small grimace on her face, she turned away from it and flopped on her bed, flicked on her small lamp with a simple touch and a small spark of her electricity, and started reading again.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down