Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, is Pain.

Go down

Love, is Pain. Empty Love, is Pain.

Post  TheNinjaZombie Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 am

Chapter One: First Day.

It was her first day. Sheon wasn't nervous. Just anxious to see what troubles lied ahead. "See you later one-san." She called as she left the house. Although she wasn't able to see a thing, due to her permanent blindness. While walking down the street, she listened carefully to her surrounding, since she now had enhanced hearing. She stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for each and every car to pass. After a while, she had been finally able to cross the street, and she proceeded to do that. "Finally." She let out a relieving sigh as she approached the school. She felt the presence of many. Today would be fun, She thought.

While roaming the halls, she searched for her locker. While touching each locker, to find out what number had been on it, a boy had been watching her.

"She looks lost." One guy snickered. "She's blind." Kurosaki stated. "It's disrespectful to laugh at the blind." He scoffed and noticed that Sheon had found her locker. Kurosaki raised his eyebrow, and started walking towards her. "Hey." Kurosaki spoke to Sheon.

"Hey."

"Are you new?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, well, I'm Kurosaki Takahashi."

"I'm Sheon Kyosuke."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

Sheon opened her locker and looked over at Kurosaki. "So, are you like one of those guys who act nice to new students, then later on you pull a prank on them?" She asked.

"Uh, no, I'm not like that. I promise." Kurosaki nodded. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but by any chance, are you blind?" He asked. "Not that I doubt the blind or anything." He leaned against the lockers.

"I'm blind. It's rather easy to tell, don't you think?" Sheon closed her locker and turned on her heels. "I've got to get to class. Maybe I'll see you around. Not literally though." Sheon pushed her hair behind her ear as she made her way to her class. "Ah, you must be our new student, come and introduce yourself." The teacher spoke as soon as Sheon stepped in the room. "Uh, I'm Sheon Kyosuke." She nodded and took a seat in the last row. "Hey, we seen you talking to Kurosaki-san." One girl that had been sitting next to Sheon whispered. "Yeah, he's off limits to newbies like you, and we suggest you leave him alone, or else." Another girl spoke. "Or else what? You're going to talk me to death like you're doing now?" Sheon rolled her eyes. "Um, excuse me you three, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher turned his attention to Sheon and the other two girls. "Midori, Lolita, Are you helping Sheon?" The teacher asked. "Yes, Mr. Takahara." Midori and Lolita spoke in unison. After what seemed like forever, The bell rang, indicating that the school day had been over. Sheon stood, collecting her books and pushing her chair in. Midori stuck her fot out, waiting to trip Shon. Sheon smirked and simply stepped over Midori's foot. "Better luck next time." Sheon said as she left the class.

While walking down the hall, Kurosaki caught up to Sheon. "So, how were your classes?" Kurosaki asked.

"They were good."

"Really? Did you make any friends?"

"No, just two new enemies that seem to love you."

"Oh, you must mean Midori and Lolita. Those two girls, and many others are in love with me. You best be careful, those girls will stop at nothing." Kurosaki nodded.

"I'll take note of that. Well, I have to get going now. My sister is expecting me." Sheon walked passed Kurosaki and left the school.
TheNinjaZombie
TheNinjaZombie
n00b.

Back to top Go down