Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakubika High - My Life in High School

3 posters

Go down

Yakubika High - My Life in High School Empty Yakubika High - My Life in High School

Post  Tanner Wolf Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 am

This is the first two paragraphs of a story I began today. This is all I have so far, but I was wondering if you guys think I should continue with it.

The theme is like a High School Drama.

I’ve always wondered why everyone else just avoids me. Yeah, sure, it’s High School. High School is different than Middle School, the way people dress, the ‘popularity’ groups, even the kids who were your best friends ever since Kindergarten have left to join others. What is it with High School that makes everything change and fall apart? I’m Maryana Rose Anna, and this is my life in High School.

I started out in Yakubika High like any other student. Wandering around the halls like a little lost puppy. All the usual, we all had to go through this at some point. Even the seniors who seem like they never had to go through this, like they know everything had to do it. But I’m just a freshman. A freshman who knows no one, a freshman who just moved in from out of town. Luckily I moved in before the year started, or else having to walk through the halls alone may have just been even worse.
Tanner Wolf
Tanner Wolf
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Yakubika High - My Life in High School Empty Re: Yakubika High - My Life in High School

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am

Woow awesome job, liz. Did you check out my Captive story?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Yakubika High - My Life in High School Empty Re: Yakubika High - My Life in High School

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 am

This is very good deary, but might i offer a piece of constructive criticism? Use some more detail but other than that this is a nice little story you have here and i actually would like to see what happens. Smile
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down