Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Matter How Hard You Try, You Cant be Perfect.

2 posters

Go down

No Matter How Hard You Try, You Cant be Perfect. Empty No Matter How Hard You Try, You Cant be Perfect.

Post  Morgan Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:15 am

This is a story I've had crammed inside my head. I've thought out most of the characters and want to make profiles so you guys have an idea of what they are like. Ill do the profiles later on. Right now Im just going to work on the first chapter or so.

[Profiles will be up soon]

Chapter One

No matter how hard you try to be 'perfect', to be everything everyone wants you to be, it will always turn back on you. If you become 'perfect' you become a poser, a fake, a plastic. Something I never wish to be.
In highschool your a nerd, freak, band geek, a drama, a cheerleader, a jock, or a plastic. The plastics where devoloped by a group of girls who some how made their way to the top of the food chain. They prey on the innocent ones, turning them into a plastic along the way. Once your a plastic, its hard to get out of it.
The plastics do anything for attention. Most of them are so skinny, when they turn to their side, you can't see them. They don't eat. They cake their faces with make-up and stuff their bra's or have implants.

I scribbled down the words I was thinking. I shook my head and tore the paper to peices. I looked into the mirror and saw my reflextion, something I hated. Everyone said I was beautiful, I didn't see it. My long straight brown hair that covered my shoulders. The brown eyes in their place. My sorta pale skin. I was nothing but a face. A person. A figure.

"Jordyn! Get down here!" I sighed and turned to my door hearing my mother call for me. I didn;t want to talk to her. She wasn't happy with me, or happy with anyone. I walked out my room slowly and knocked on my twin brother, Jayden's door.

"Jayden, you're coming with me." I said taking his hand.

He chuckled and nodded letting me pull him down to where my mom was at. She looked at me, then Jayden, then me again. Her gaze locking on me.

"Jordyn Marie Stevens! You thought you could hide something like this from me?! Thinking I wouldn't find out?!" She screamed. I stepped back moving closer to Jayden. He was always there when I needed him. "Jordyn, do you think I'm stupid?!" I shook my head. "Jordyn, cheating on tests? Late for classes? Skipping classes? This isn't MY Jordyn."

I'll admit it. The plastics where getting to me. They where making me do things to be part of their group. I didn't quite get how stupid it was then, but I regret it now. After a while of telling my mom sorry and that I wouldn't happen again. I went to my room and sat on my bed looking at pictures of me.

I wasn't perfect, and could never be perfect.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

No Matter How Hard You Try, You Cant be Perfect. Empty Re: No Matter How Hard You Try, You Cant be Perfect.

Post  Jenna Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 am

More please. :D
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down