Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just needed to vent...

2 posters

Go down

I just needed to vent... Empty I just needed to vent...

Post  Morgan Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 am

I'm not really the person that likes to talk about their feelings but I know at least here, the people that read this wont judge, or I hope they wouldnt. This week ha been horrible, well the past month has. The only goot part was I got to spend three whole days with my boyfriend and he finally told me he loved me.

School is suckish, I lost my voice yesterday and all my teachers yelled at me and threated to right me a disapline refreal because I couldnt answer their questions. Well I'm sorry I've been sick and my voice disappered! Its like really?! Band class has been horrible and people running their mouth about me. They had enough ball to talk about me on facebook! I mean if you have the balls to say it online, then grow a dick and say it to my face!! Like god damn!

Yeasterday I found out that a family friend for years passed away. The god awful part is, he died over a month ago and we are just finding out! No one told us and my dad was hi bestfriend! Today marked 14 years since my Nanny (My father's mom whom I am so much alike) passed away. I meet my Nanny but dont remember her. I was only a few months old when she passed. I have basiclly no grandparent. My mom's parents disown me but love my sisters! My dad's parents, plus his step dad all have passed. My biological grand father passed before my dad was born and my dads step dad died a year and 1 day before I was born.

My ex boyfriend who has threated to kill me started texting me, I started crying. he was aying such horrible things and I jut needed to talk to my boyfriend. I called him in tears and he made everything better, just by saying one thing, "No matter what he says Im going to be here to protect you from people like him, and thats because I love you more than he ever claimed to love you." I don't know what I would do with out my boyfriend. he has helped me through so much.

Im sorta mad at my boyfriend though. He is really good at basketball but didn't try out for the team. He said if he did he would have practice and games all the time and we wouldnt see each other. I understand that but I would be at all his games to cheer him on. I dont want to be a selfish girlfriend and not let him follow his dreams. He just wanted to spend more time with me so I'm guessing thats good right?

Anyway I jut needed to say a few things.

This is also pissing my off! My damn S key isnt working right!! Its making mad!

Thanks you guys.I love you all..
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I just needed to vent... Empty Re: I just needed to vent...

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 am

(>^_^)> I LOVE YOU NEAVEH!!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 am

I love you too.

And it sucks because My bestfriend Rebecca got in a fight with her boyfriend and hit her head on the ground (he slammed her head in the ground) and she lost all of her
Memory. She doesn't remember her 3 yeah old daughter. Her daughters father was killed in a car accident when Juliette (her daughter) was five months old. Juliette is staying with me but it all sucks. I want her to remember, for her daughters sake.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Sad that poor little kid . . . When i was little and my dad stopped coming to see me it made me so sad so i would make up storys trying to give him an excuse but he has just recently invited me to thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at 4 sooo. . . . . .at least hes trying
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down