Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH)

3 posters

Go down

Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH) Empty Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH)

Post  PreussensGloria Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am

"Oi Oesterreich!" Gilbert has unceremoniously appeared at Roderich's abode under the sole guise of annoying the heck out of him (Definitely not because West kicked him out or anything... No...). He's snuck in through the back door and he hasn't taken off his combat boots since he knows the scuff marks they leave on the floor annoy Roddy.
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH) Empty Re: Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH)

Post  BlueBloodMusic Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 am

Roderich has been sitting on his couch attempting to write an outline of a new song he is composing, but when he hears Gilbert he sighs and rolls his eyes. Roderich then attempts to ignore the newly arrived annoyance.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH) Empty Re: Calling BlueBloodMusic, Prussia just invaded your house! XD (APH)

Post  PreussensGloria Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 am

"There you are!" he proclaims, installing himself quite comfortably on the couch next to him and peering over to sneak a peek at what he's working on before discovering that he's just holding boring music sheets. "You're stuck, aren't you? Kesesese~"
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am

"Nein! I am not stuck...even if I am, why would you care?" Roderich snaps, annoyed that he can no longer just ignore the Prussian that is invading his house again. He puts the music down and glares at Gilbert.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  PreussensGloria Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 am

He smirks impishly, "Because if you're already worked up, it makes my job a lot easier~." Since any good session of annoying the hell out of Roderich requires a) raiding of the fridge and b) a good bottle of beer, Gilbert gets up and wanders into the kitchen to do so without hesitation. Without glancing over his shoulder, he continues, "And who knows? Maybe you'll be so inspired by my awesomeness that you'll figure it out."
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  PreussensGloria Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am

(By the way, hello again~~ :D I hope you're doing well~!)
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 am

"Nein, i will not be inspired by you being here..." Not for this song, He adds in his head. He ignores the Prussian's movement to the kitchen, he knows what is going to be taken. The music is automatically picked back up and Roderich stares at it for a moment then begins to, slowly and lightly, write a few more notes in.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:43 am

(Hiya! I'm doing pretty well, but a bit tired from babysitting a couple monsters today and cleaning Wednesday and Thursday... How're you? :D )
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  PreussensGloria Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am

Gilbert rummages through the fridge, pushing aside various foodstuffs to grab himself a nice cold bottle of beer. He then grabs the bottle opener from the silverware drawer and pops it open, taking a draught of it and sighing happily. All was now in place for continuing harassment of his favorite Austrian.
"'Course you will." He answers, heading back to the living room, plopping himself down on the sofa and propping his combat boots up on the coffee table, "Otherwise, it's just your lack of awesome that's canceling my awesome out." He smirks at Roderich.

(Oh my. Babysitting can always get a bit... interesting. I'm good. Thanksgiving break is nice and my girlfriend and I just celebrated our one year anniversary today. Smile Can't complain! Wish I didn't have an 8 page paper due next Friday though, that's for sure.)
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 pm

"...nein..." The Austrian has already made more progress with the music, making him calmer than he was when the Prussian arrived, but that doesn't mean that Roderich will not be extremely annoyed at Gilbert, as usual. He looks up from his music, "Would you please just take your boots off for once??"

(Oh cool!... What's your paper on?)
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:24 pm

(Random stalker girlfriend says that Prussia doesn't know what her paper's on, because she's being a procrastinator Razz)
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm

(Wait, an eight page paper...and you don't even have your topic? O_o )
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  PreussensGloria Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 am

(For the record, I do have my topic; I just haven't gotten it approved. I'm assuming tracing Kant through various "ism"s will be an original enough topic for my professor. DARE TO KNOW! XD)

He smirks, because Roderich has opened himself up for the perfect jibe: "Make me!" he says defiantly, extremely comfortable where he is on the couch and in no mood to move.
PreussensGloria
PreussensGloria
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am

"...." Roderich glares at Gilbert, but other than that he does nothing to get the Prussian to remove his boots, "...When will I be lucky enough that you leave so I can have a calm house and I can finish at least this piece before you come back?" He moves his gaze from glaring at Gilbert to looking at the music he had been writing as he finishes the question.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down