Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Im Sorry...

4 posters

Go down

-Im Sorry... Empty -Im Sorry...

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:31 am

I just had to say that I am sorry. I'm sorry to everyone. I'm sorry for whatever. I'm a person who always takes something personally and takes all the blame. For whatever happened tonight, Ill take the blame, I was the one who started it and I feel like it was all my fault. I dont trust people easily. I've been walked out on before. My grandparents are either dead or they walked out on me. I dont talk to my sisters often because the dont really accept me. My parents divorced and I feel like it was my fault. My life has fallen apart and the comments said in the other topic got to me. They made me what to leave. Like I was hurting you guys. I dont know what I'm going to do. I know you guys are my family and I dont want to do to you guys like my family did to me. I just feel like I'm the cause of everything.

I dont want any hate messages on here. I just wanted to say sorry. I said I wasnt social. I keep to myself. Ive lost all my friends. I just dont understand anything right now and I wish I could go back and change it. I would if I could.

Im sorry....

-Neaveh
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

-Im Sorry... Empty Re: -Im Sorry...

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:33 am

It wasn't your fault. It was mine, for starting this all. Just because of one silly comment I made everyone side up on two different teams arguing with eachother. So, I blame myself for all of this.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Aw guys, in the end it wasn't anyone's singular fault Smile I'm sorry about everything that's happened with your family and all, and this whole situation was just silly in the end. I think everybody's totally ready to move past it, so you don't all have to take it out on yourselves.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:35 am

Liet pretty much said everything I was going to say. Don't take it out on yourself; it's not your fault.
Yonda
Yonda
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum