Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive been thinking about this for a while...

3 posters

Go down

Ive been thinking about this for a while... Empty Ive been thinking about this for a while...

Post  Morgan Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

Ive been thinking about letting you guys on here know about the real me. I haven't had the guts to do it yet but I think today is the day. A few of you guys know, but thats only if we really got talking in Privite Messages. 'Neaveh' is my screen name. I hate my real name and wish it was pretty like Neaveh, or Avery. My mom wanted to name me Heather, which I wished she did. My name is Morgan. But thats my middle name. I hate my first name and I don't think anyone on here knows it. My first name is Hunter. Yes, Hunter Morgan. I go by Morgan though. I live in Orange Va (A very small town where if you blink you miss it.) I'm 5'3 and 14 years young. I'm a freshman and I have 3 dogs. (2 Yorkies, a boy and a girl, and 1 Mini Pin) I have had 7 dogs, 3 birds, 11 cats (5 Adults, 6 kittens), 6 hermit crabs, 2 fish, 1 ferret (They gross me out!) and 1 bunny all in the course of 14 years. I will be 15 on April 15th and I am the Orange County Class of 2015. 15 is my favorite number! I have 2 sisters. One is 31 and the other is 25. I was basically an only child growing up. I have 4 nieces and 4 nephews. Both sisters have 2 girls and 2 boys. I have a boyfriend and he is like the only thing that is keeping me happy right now. My parent are divorced and my mom is remarried. I have two moms, but my dad is not remarried (If you get what Im saying). My life isnt the greatest, but no one's life is 'perfect' and I don't expect mine to be. I just wish mine was a little better than it is. Oh! I also have 16 cousins that I'm close to. (ages 34 years-4 months old)

Thats who I am, and nothing can change me.

Ive been thinking about changing my Username to Morgan, or leaving it, and I really dont know what to do. Thank you guys.

Ive been thinking about this for a while... 12410
If the picture showed up, thats just me and a few of my cousins (The ones on my moms side.And they are the ones that are 16-12 years old.Im in the back)
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Ive been thinking about this for a while... Empty Re: Ive been thinking about this for a while...

Post  Abby Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Neaveh, or Morgan, whichever you would prefer me to call you now. You're so brave for putting yourself out there. I don't have the guts to do this, but maybe someday. You are so pretty!!! Your hair is so beautiful I want it all! My hair is frizzy and this ugly blondish brownish thug that I can't even call dirty blonde because literally the top layers of my hair are blonde and the bottom layers are a blacking brownish. Anyway, I am also really close to my cousins. Sometimes it seems like they come the closest to understanding me to anyone else that I haven't met on the Internet.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Ive been thinking about this for a while... Empty Re: Ive been thinking about this for a while...

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Honestly I like the name Hunter.It's an unusual name for a girl but I still like it.I can see why you don't like the name though.I sometimes wish I was an only child,with all the siblings I have.My baby will NEVER have as many siblings as I do.And wow,you've had a lot of animals.I have too but probably only a little bit more and I'm 18.I don't think different of you,if you thought others would,Im sure no one will.Coming out like that was amazing and really brave.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum