Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just me letting out some air . . . .

3 posters

Go down

Just me letting out some air . . . .  Empty Just me letting out some air . . . .

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 am

Hey, I dont post much in the out of character but i feel as if i need to tell some people whats on my mind but where I dont have to stand in front of them while they stare at me like im retarded.I've been having a few problems. Ones I hate that im having.

I love my boyfriend, but its seems as though I still love this other boy I was hoping that maybe the feeling would go away after a while but it hasnt. Theyre both so sweet and funny but sometimes its like I dont exist to either of them.Hes recently started dating one of my friends and i love her but i cant help but feel a little jealous.Hes like my best friend and we disagree on alot of things.But with my boyfriend Hes like a violence expert and well. . . . .Im a major hippie.But i love him be cause whenever he sends me a message my heart stops for a moment.I dont know what to do :'( if you guys ever take the time to read this and respond i will love you forever.

Sauske if you read this and are able to figure out who the other guy is please dont tell his girlfriend because i couldnt stand her bein mad at me
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Just me letting out some air . . . .  Empty Re: Just me letting out some air . . . .

Post  Andyyyy Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 am

I went through this a while ago, so I know what you're talking about. A lot of times people tell you the best way to get over someone is to like someone else, but I think that's so untrue for so many reasons, and not to mention an unhealthy way to get by. But anyways, I know it's really stressful when you like two people, I know a lot of people don't understand that because they're one of those people that likes everyone, or only likes one person at a time. But the feelings do go away, and honestly, if they don't then you've got something special with that person.
I'm going to say that unless your boyfriend does not treat you right, or if you're just not happy in the relationship, then don't leave it. Never give up on something that isn't going horribly wrong. As for your friend, do not try to intervene with the relationship (I don't think you were planning that, because of the last thing you said, but I still decided to bring that topic up, because it's what most girls think they should do... I don't know why they think it's right, but) it'll mess up your relationship with both of those people, most likely.
Just see how things play out. Take a moment to really evaluate your relationship with your boyfriend, and think of how important your friend is to you, and see where there relationship goes & where yours goes.
The one thing I do have to say is, while your friend is in the relationship, do not let him know you like him. It may seem like the right thing to do, but his girlfriend/your friend is just going to get angry. Girls get jealous pretty easily, trust me. I know it doesn't really seem like much, but if he does have feelings for you then you wrecked their relationship, and might have just wrecked yours.

I'm sorry, I don't think that was much help, but if you do need to talk about this anytime you could talk to me. I try to be there for everyone. c:
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Just me letting out some air . . . .  Empty Re: Just me letting out some air . . . .

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 am

E> thanks this really did help :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am

Hey, if you need to talk about it, you know you can always come to me. Andy pretty much said all I could think to say, but I just want you to know that I'm here for you no matter what. <3
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum