Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters From the Unknown

3 posters

Go down

Letters From the Unknown Empty Letters From the Unknown

Post  Morgan Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 am

Daniella Maria Rosé,
Darling I wish to see you, I wish to hug you and kiss you. To hold you close in my arms. I want to every minutes of every day but right now Im busy protecting as many lives as I can. I'll be home soon, I promise. I wish I could tell you were I was and how far away I am and how soon I will be back but I can't. I love you darling. With all of my heart.
-Seth Daniel
October 3rd 1996

Seth Daniel Marks
I know you miss me and I know you want to be home. I want you to be home to darling. I want to see you and hug you and kiss you. Let all of my emotion out in a kiss, showing my love for you. You're doing what you've always wanted, to be on the front line. It pains me to be away from you.
I wanted to tell you, me and you are having a daughter. Yes a little girl. The little girl you've always wanted. That little girl you want to hold in your arms. She is blessed to have a daddy as strong and wonderful as you. I love you bunches Seth. More than I could ever show. Stay safe.
~Danielle Maria Rosé
October 13th 1996

My Love Daniella
How wonderful, a daughter as beautiful as you are. I can't wait to come home and see you. Ill be back before she is born. Ill be there for her birth. I promise. No matter what Ill be there. Ill always be safe darling, you know I always will. Ill stay safe so I can come home to you.
Its going to be a while before I can write again. Ill write as soon as I can baby girl. Miss me. I love you so much darling. Kiss my momma and my little sister for me. Tell them I will be home soon.
~Seth Daniel
October 26 1996

I never thought that would ever be the last letter my mom would ever get from my father. October 26th 1996. The last time my father wrote before he returned home. Not the way anyone wanted him to either.

November 16th 1996 my father came back from the front line, in a box, ready to be placed six feet under. Momma said she cried so much, that she almost lost me due to the depression and pain. She said Im a miracle, the miracle my father always wanted.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Letters From the Unknown Empty Re: Letters From the Unknown

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

Awwe! This seems like it's going to be very sad...But I want you to continue it...and the other one!
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 am

</3 Pwease continue!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 am

The letters didn't start coming till I was about thirteen. They knew things about my father, about my mother, more than I ever did. These letter started to scare me, then they started to unlock the wonders of my mind and family. They allowed me to grow up not wondering.

My Dear Calico Rosé Marks,
Calico, my darling. Happy birthday. Your turning thirteen, time for you to get my letters. You're such a beautiful girl,your long brown hair, just like your mothers. You look just like her too. You have your fathers dark green eyes and his short nose. You have dainty little hands like your mom did when she was younger and still has. Your laugh, oh how your laugh makes me smile. Its like your mother's, how she use to laugh all the time before the death. She doesn't laugh much now, does she?
You try so hard to make your mother proud, to show her you're doing good even though you have no father. Ha, well your father is with you. Right beside you. You're doing wonderful in school, all A's I have heard. Your quite intelligent, for a young lady like your self. You make me proud. Very proud.
I'm sure you don't know who I am, or who I will be, or anything. Right now, thats irrelevant. I'm your clue giver, for now. Sometime when you're older I will reveal myself.
Take care darling, happy birthday.
~Unknown.
January 18th 2009

The first letter I had ever received, 3 years ago. My life hasn't been the same since.

Last edited by NeavehBaby on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 am

This should be interesting. Smile
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am

I never tried to write this person, it never crossed my mind. This person never gave an address or anything so where would I have even sent it? I never told anyone about the letters, not my mom or my best friend. They are the people who know everything about me. The letters were never harassing, maybe a little on the scary side but never harassing. They amused me and made my mind flash with memories I hadn't ever thought of, and probably wouldn't have.

Dearest Calico,
You remember back when you were in kindergarden? People use to think it was so cool that your real name was Calico. They had never heard of anything like it before. I meant the kids were only five but even your teacher, she thought you were an angel. Well you are my angel, my Calico Angel. Well anyway, thats when you met Lindsay. She told her everything. She told her her daddy was gone to. Later on you figured out that her dad and your had been fighting together side by side and that you two share the same birthday. You've been irrespirable ever since.
Just thought you would enjoy the flash back darling.
Goodnight.
~Unknown
February 3rd 2009
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: