Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter.

+2
WalrusFaces (Layla)
Taylor
6 posters

Go down

To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter. Empty To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter.

Post  Taylor Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 am

I'm not sure what this is, or if I like it, but I got bored and... Yeah, here it is. Simple short story. Enjoy?

Melissa Lynn Foster.

She was that girl. That girl that killed everyone else's self-esteem, the girl that made every guy's head turn when she walked into the door. She was the girl that everyone dreamed of being with, or being like. And she was living, breathing proof, that no matter how fake you were, no matter how much of a skank or how shit your personality was, if you were skinny and had tits, if your face wasn't repulsive, you were wanted.

It was a Sunday and Melissa woke up in a bed next to two strangers, with nothing on but her striped socks.

It felt like her brain was pounding against her skull, and the need to puke was overwhelming. The sunlight streaming in from the window worsened these sensations; just another lovely morning with a hangover.

This wasn't her house. This wasn't her bed. In fact, she wasn't even sure if the socks belonged to hers.

Melissa tore the blanket off of her body and crawled out of bed. The one smart thing she had done was bringing sunglasses, which were perched on the dresser across the way. She slid them on and searched for her clothes.

The two men in the bed stirred, but neither of them woke up before she had gone.

She had her five inch heels in her right hand, and her cell phone in the other as she walked down the deserted street. Her dress was lop-sided, her hair a mess, and the makeup that had survived through the long night was smeared across her face. Truth be told, Melissa had no idea where she was, but this didn't scare her at all; didn't shake her in the slightest, in fact, if anything, she was happy with this fact.

It was how most of her weekends went after all.

But as she dialed the phone to call her chauffeur that daddy paid for, she noticed something. Something that was becoming much more evident these days.

She felt empty. Like something was missing. Melissa Lynn Foster felt as if her heart had been ripped out of her body long ago, and all of the wounds had been held, and now their was nothing but emptiness. Nothing but nothing.

Her head felt like a million pounds but her body felt weightless. She would be able to fly away if it weren't for the hangover.

"Fuck it, I don't care," she mumbled, waiting for an answer.

Melissa Foster was home in just thirty minutes, her entire body ached, and the only solution in her mind was more booze.

She walked the stairs up to her room and plopped down on her King size bed. The small door on her nightstand was already cracked open, and she pulled out the wine bottle and the small mixed pills.

Popped a pill, drank some wine, popped a pill, drank some wine.

The bitter solution to all of her problems in two bottles.

Another pill made it's way to her mouth, in between her lips filled with collagen, and Melissa Foster found herself passed out.

The wine bottle tipped over and it's contents poured on the floor.

Melissa Lynn Foster didn't wake up the next morning. Or the next. Or the one after that. Melissa Foster never saw the light of day again.

Her family didn't notice her absence until the fourth day of her being dead. Her friends didn't notice until the second week.

Melissa Lynn Foster died being an ungrateful, spoiled, hated, bitch.

And this was okay with her.

The empitness was gone.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter. Empty Re: To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter.

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 am

Holy Shit . . . . . . . .THAT WAS AHFUCKINGMAZING

O..O i couldnt take my eyes off of the screen thats how wonderful you write Taylor!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter. Empty Re: To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter.

Post  Taylor Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 am

Wow, really? Thank you!
I was actually starting to think I had lost my touch, lol. It means a lot, I don't think anyone's ever said that to me before haha.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 am

no one ever looses their touch they just gain a new one! and your very welcome dear.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am

Awh, well thank you again!
It's definitely reassuring to know at least someone likes my writing haha.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 am

Holy flipping god! we are doing short stories in English Honors and my teacher would love you! The way you write, I envy. I want to write like that. Its really good and you, my darling, have not lost your touch.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 am

Awh, thank you! I wish we got to do short stories :c we're doing essays now, but everything we write the teacher decides the topic, so it's just stupid. I have no motivation lol.
But thanks to both of you, it means a lot! (I know I've said thank you like twenty bajillion times but oh well, haha.)
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 am

I liked it. It's very sad, but deep. It had a really nice flow to it."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am

Thank you! c:
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:44 am

I got the chills as I read this, damn.
Amazing <3
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  raynebow2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 pm

That was really, really good Smile
raynebow2
raynebow2
n00b.

http://www.theunnamedcutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:27 am

Aw, thank you all!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum