Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last to fall

2 posters

Go down

The last to fall Empty The last to fall

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 am

Vampires and werewolves have had an age old war and every once in a while humans are pulled into it what happens when the fate of an entire town of humans are pulled into it? all out war and death. Vampires are the protectors and werewolves are the villains lets go from there
(ps need the wolf leader plaz)

Ivy
queen of the vampires
98,765(looks only about 15)
uhm hi? bottom line don't mess with me or my city k? haden's sister
The last to fall Anime-girl500

Haden
Dhampir (vamp human hybrid)
leader of the keyblade wielding society (k.b.s)
we look after humans and among other things fight rogue creatures of the night and you won't know my age oh and I am Iv's sister most people say we are twins but I disagree
The last to fall AnimeVampireGirl
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

The last to fall Empty Re: The last to fall

Post  fangluv1089 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am

Ello I need a sefety torch and safety water
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

a what? Question
Experiment 627
Experiment 627
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am

long story
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

oh ok. How's this?

Jacy
King of the werewolves
18,994(looks only about 18)
My duty is to my people and I will do everything in my power to protect them.
The last to fall Blueandgoldwolfboyyp9

Hades
Werewolf
leader of the protectors
I help keep the pups in line and keeps the surrounding area of my homeland well guarded. Me and my team make sure none of the wolves go rogue and if they do to execute them quickly and quietly. I am Jacy's cousin and it is my sworn duty to make sure that our home is well guarded and no harm comes to the citizens and Jacy.
The last to fall Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAodbeEO48fwsoxkg6Fm24LsWNTRIwYJi2A3EwoWkVls6rrxNYbQZ4scOv
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

good you wanna start?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 am

no u should.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 am

kk

Ivy pace the living room muttering about tactics for now the wolfs and vamps were at a stalemate of course the K.B.S had crashed in during the heat of battle. Well they were headed for town, but they still had a good half mile before they got to town.

Haden sighed and leaned on her wall a syringe holding her normal medicine. Due to the fact that she was half breed had messed up her internal system so she took the meds. She had needed to go and break up a fight it had almost ended in several cubs dying from the wolf's side and had ended in a pack elder dying. Either way she had saved the town for now
"Bloody morons" She growled
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 am

Jacy slammed his fist on the desk growling and started to pace. He then turned and looked out the window over looking a beautiful garden. After thinking for a few seconds he turned back to his pack's second in command and began to go over plans for a way to get the upper hand in this fight.

Hades growled at the stupidity of it all. He had lost a good number of his squad and an elder. He sighed and punched a nearby tree.
"What is the damn point in all of this bloodshed what are the damn leaders thinking." He then walked off to savage what was left of his troops and to care for the injured.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 am

Haden sighed and walked for the woods she needed to practice with a wolf in defense against the packs later her boyfriend would help her with Vamp defense (psst the one who lost the elders needs to run into them fighting lol drama and sorry I will be off and on the next few days grounded) she grabbed an outfit to change into and a outfit for after training knowing her original one would get shredded they didn't really bother with public decency too much in the society

Ivy growled and kicked a table braking it in half."The little runt is always stopping the fights when they get good I should kill her myself that way the little keyblade wielders cant interfere with the big gals." She growled knowing that she wouldn't. The leader was younger than herself and sis her best to protect the city and she did a good job at it and if stopping a fight to help the little one do her job was what it took then so be it.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 am

Jacy sighed and put his head in his hands he then looked at the huge pile of paperwork and growled.
"Don't they know I have better things to do rather than stupid paperwork that has nothing to do with what it going on." He then groaned and went back to reading a report about people losing their necklaces.

Hades looked around the area and was just about to head back home when he heard fighting. Thinking someone was in trouble he ran to the direction he heard fighting coming from.

ooc:It's okay I haven't been on either because I was in florida to perform in Walt Disney World
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 am

Oh thats so awesome well late good luck and I hope you had fun

Haden snarled as the wolf launched at her She kicked out and he swiped shredding the breast portion of her shirt."Watch it, I gotta keep those unscared." She snarled at him to which he replied with a low growl/chuckle She snarled and continued to launch at him, fur, clothes, and blood going every where.

Ivy sighed and decided to go for a walk to work off energy from the fight. This hour in the morning the city was normally asleep aside from the occasional early bird or old woman walking their dog or letting their cat out. She sighed and headed for a diner to order and look through some files on her lap top.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down