Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry i've been posting so much lately*Venting

Go down

Sorry i've been posting so much lately*Venting Empty Sorry i've been posting so much lately*Venting

Post  Flowerheart Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Well im sitting here in chorus listening to "i dont want tis night to end" and crying. I miss him so much. I think he hates me. he should though. Im such an idiot; i wish maybe; just maybe he would let me back into friend zone. I love him. he played this song every time we skyped and i think im about to die. I wish i could just be with him; i would never be to apologize enough to feel not upset and ashamed. And yesterday i cussed out his friend for calling me a bitch. I wish i could just make sure he knows how sorry i am. Im gonna send him this link; but he probably wont look at it since he hates me so much. Well if you do click on the link and read this:
I love you; i am so sorry. I wish i hadn't have done it. You don't know how much i miss you right now. I just hope you know i really do love you; Joseph <3
~Audrey

Flowerheart
n00b.

Back to top Go down