Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.

2 posters

Go down

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.  Empty I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

There is a house, for those who are supposedly ill, but really they have powers, and the people running the house plan on killing them slowly with meds and things. It's really goood, I've done the RP before. Loved it.

Here is my bio so you can get an idea.
I always use the same name for my character. :3

Peyton
Power: Fire.

At the house for: Schizophrenia (but not really)
Peyton is usually quiet and reserved. She is always alone. Her power causes her to not be able to touch anything with out it burning. When she was young she hadn't developed her powers, but when they DID develop (age 7 or Cool she ended up killing her own parents.
She wears special clothing that is resistant to her powers including gloves so she can touch certain things, and she isn't exactly sure how to use them to her will yet.
Peyton has firey red hair and soft pale skin.
Her eyes are bright and her smile crooked but smooth.

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.  36062610492144164
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.  Empty Re: I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Tabari Rin

Power: Telekinetic & Teleportation

At the house for: Paranoid Hallucinations and Self Harm

Description: Alexx is usually lazy and is very outgoing. Hes comedic and a bit of a pervert. Sometimes he has lapses in his personality where he is depressed Apathetic. When he uses his powers it usually causes scars and bruises to appear on his body. His parents were murded in front of him when he was younger and he was often abused by his foster parents. Alexx has Dark shaggy black hair and electric blue eyes.

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.  Yoite_by_circus_usagi
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.  Empty Re: I'm not crazy, if only you'd believe me.

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 12:09 pm

//YEAH! hah

Peyton was sitting a lone in the homes library, she was skipping out on her meds today. She hated the things, she never liked the feeling, they made her feel numb and she was always so lost. Peyton was browing the books in the back corner of the library when a couple of 'house bullies' Brett and Michael came in looking for trouble.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Tabari sat in the library joking around and flirting with another one of the patients. His shaggy dark hair hung in his eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt but it only had like three of the buttons together. His skin was a pale color and you could see dozens of scars running along his abdomen. They seemed to be every where on him though it was hard to tell.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Peyton was struggling to put a book back that was a little out of her reach when the boys rounded the corners. Peyton's long red hair fell like flames, bright in the sunlight streaming from the library window. "Who do we have here?" One of them chimed as Peyton became startled and jumped, dropping the book. "Uh oh looks like we scared her!" The other boy snickered. Peyton bit her lip hard and backed up, she was in the corner, trapped.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Tabari could see what was happening from the corner of his eye.He excused himself and swaggered over to the girl. "Hey Babe you dropped your book." He said picking it up and handing it to her. "Sorry i was late i needed to return a favor." He looked back at the other guys. "Thanks for keeping an eye on my girlfriend. I dont want anyone getting hurt." He gave Peyton a small wink of encouragement.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

The boys exchanged looked and then shook their heads. "Ad if you'd date this freak. Why don't you just go back to hitting on that broad over there?" He said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "We were only talking anyway." He said and then grinned at Peyton. "Right flames?" He used the nickname casually. Peyton bit her lip harder drawing blood. She knew there would be worse things to come if she didn't agree, so she nodded, forcing herself to look at the floor.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 pm

"First of all, she is a lady not a broad and second of all theres something id like to show you." Tabari said growling. He punched the first boy in the face. He looked at the boy now unconscious in the floor. "So Peyton are you hungry?" he asked casually.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Peyton flinched and turned away as his fist met with the boys face. She whimpered ever so slightly and kept her eyes shut. "Who the hell do you think you are!" Shouted the next boy, he came at Alexx with his fists barred. Peyton jerked around and stepped in front of Alexx he had protected her and it was her turn to return the favor. His fist met her face with a sickening smack, knocking her out flat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Tabari Landed a high kick to the second boys face. "The Names Tabari Rin. Remember it your mother will be screaming it later!" He laughed at the terrified look on the third boys face. He gently scooped up Peyton and walked out of the library. As soon as he was clear of the room he panicked and bolted. He tried not to jostle her to much. He transported to his room just as he turned a corner. He set her down gently on the bed and got and ice pack from the freezer.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 1:19 pm

After a while Peyton was starting to come to. Her head was throbbing, "Mmn..." Her eyes fluttered open. She wasn't in the library anymore, and it wasn't her own room. She sat up quickly only for her arms to go weak and fall back again. Moving so fast caused her head to spin, so she shut her eyes to wait for it to stop.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Tabari had been curled up at the end of the bed asleep. The girl had been unconscious for a while. Her suddenly waking up had startled him. He jumped up and went to grab a hot rag for her. "Hey Peyton are you alright?" he asked pressing the rag to her face.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Peyton flinched slightly, she didn't know that she was in Tabari's room. Slowly she let her eyes open and she looked into his face. "I-i'm alright." Peyton's voice was weak, loud noises hurt her head. "Are you okay?" She asked her voice shaky and feeble.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

"Of course im okay! Your the idiot who jumped in front of me and got hit in the face!" Tabari said looking at her baffled. He got hurt all the time. Pain was nothing to him. Did she not see all the scars and bruises? There mustve been more head trauma than he thought.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Peyton frowned. "I was just trying to help.." She explained and forced herself to sit up. Her head started to spin again but, she tired to ignore it. When Peyton forced herself to her feet she stumbled a few steps and then sunk to the floor. Cupping her face in her hands she tried to regain her composure.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"You might as well just stay here." Tabari said helping her back over to the bed. He brushed a bit of hair from her face. He stood up feeling a slight tear in his back.He just sighed and walked over to the cabnet. He was sure there was plenty of blood on his shirt now but why did it matter?
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon May 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Peyton's eyes went wide when blood blossomed on Tabari's shirt. She wasn't sure what to do so she rushed out the door stumbling along the way. She made it to her own room and locked the door. Her skin felt cold which was dangerous for her. Her flame was weak her being sick to her stomach and head and all. What was causing that to happen to Tabari? Then a thought occurred to her, he didn't seem to be burned. Her touch should have left burns on his arms. Her thought was broken by a knock at the door. "Time for your medicine!" Came one of the nurses and Peyton froze. "Come out at once or you're going to therapy." Therapy was just another word for punishment in the cruelest ways.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

Tabari grabbed some bandages from the closet and quickly wrapped up his back. He was used to it so there was not shaking hands or tears like there had been before. He had learned of his powers the night his parents died.He knew that Peyton had left but he wasnt to worried. He got up when he heard a knock on the door. "Tabari, you need to come with us now. We have some testing to do." he could hear the voice through the door. Testing. Thats what they called stabbing him with needles and making him perform strenuous work on his brain and body.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue May 29, 2012 4:35 am

Peyton was cowering in her room. "NO!" She shouted, she hated to take those medications. They always screwed her up and she wasn't sure what happened to her when she was under their influence. Peyton felt her body temperature rising, soon fire, she was engulfed in her own flame. Things in her room began to light on fire. Black smoke began to billow from her window and from under the door. Coughing and stumbling, her head still in a spin Peyton went toward the door and tried to unlock it but, she collapsed too much smoke in her lungs.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue May 29, 2012 4:57 am

BUMP
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 am

Tabari didnt seem to mind when they broke down his door. Didnt seem to barely notice when they hauled him out. Why should he struggle? He could dissapear before testing began. Just like he always did. He could smell smoke. What an awful aroma it was....Why was it coming from Peytons room? "Peyton? Peyton!" He quickly leapt from the arms of his captors and drove his foot through her door. He covered his mouth and dragged her from the flame infested room.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 am

"GIVE ME HER!!" Said the nurse man. He snatched Peyton and headed down the hall. She was covered in soot and still out cold. Soon the fire alarm was going off and other employees were heading to Peyton's room with fire extinguishers. "Clear out!" They were shouting. Peyton would be so lucky, these matter whether an accident or not were not tolerated and she was going to be severely punished.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down