Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think... I'm failing life.

2 posters

Go down

I think... I'm failing life. Empty I think... I'm failing life.

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 pm

I know, half of what I'm about to rant is my fault, and my problems aren't nearly as important as everyone else's, but I need to vent.

I feel useless. I mean... when I look into the future, I can't see myself being successful in life. I see myself doing this: Laying in my bed, still living with my parents, roleplaying on some sort of tablet device. And being really fat. Maybe I'd have a job at Arby's. But I can't see myself doing anything worthwhile.

Here's the part that's all my fault.

I never do anything in science class, in tech, in gym, or in lang. arts. I sit down and read something, or I pull out my tablet and roleplay with you guys. It's all too easy. It's too easy to disobey they teachers, which I think is why I keep doing it. Here's something I did to my science teacher the other day that I haven't done since fifth grade: I was a bitch and I backtalked. She was very politely asking me to do my work, and I very snottily said, "Maybe if you say please."

What the hell is wrong with me?

Math is about the only class I understand, along with social studies. I've always liked social studies. And weirdly, math is the only class I'm not failing! I've always failed math before.

Anyways, doez anyone have anything... I dunno, motivational to say? I mean, you guys are the first people I've told this. My friend Monica always hears this stuff from me first. So you can see how important it is to me...
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

I think... I'm failing life. Empty Re: I think... I'm failing life.

Post  Taylor Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:53 am

In all seriousness, you should stop RPing in class. I'm not sure if I have any advice for that. Stop taking your tablet to school? Try to rid yourself of anything that will get you distracted. We all get stuck with shitty teachers sometimes, (if that is the case), but you just kind of have to deal with it. And that SUCKS, trust me. This is probably really shitty advice, I don't know...
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down