Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nail Polish Reviews

Go down

Nail Polish Reviews Empty Nail Polish Reviews

Post  Morgan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 am

Since I haven't gotten much feed back in my other thread I might as well start this and if no one cares about it then I will stop doing tho all together.
So any who, Im a huge nail polish addict. I own over 50 bottles of nail polish. My favorites are by SinfulColors and Sally Hansen. They are cheep and work really well for me.
Right now Im in the process of trying to break a horrible habit of biting my nails so Ive been painting my toes more until my nails look better. They are horrible right now! Its bad! My feet are ugly and I hate them but its something to make look pretty with some color, right?

So today I painted my toes with my A Million Sparkles from the Nicole line by OPI. Its about $7.99 at my local CVS but I think its worth it. It consists of tiny gold sparkles, tons of blue sparkles, and pink bar like sparkles. In the sun it glistens and looks so good!
Click here

Here is the bottle, Im working on getting a picture I like of it on my nails.
Click here, couldn't get the picture to come up.

When I did my toes I didnt put a color base under it. I got this polish opaque with 3-4 coats. About 4 for my big toe and 3 for the others. It just depends on how thin or think coats you apply. I did my fairly thin and I made the last coat the thickest. I added a regular SinfulColors Clear Coat to finish everything off.

I give this polish 4.5 stars. I don't normally use glittery nail polishes because they are so hard to take off and this one I can tell will take a while to remove thats why its only 4.5

I would recommend this for any one who wants that fun and sparkly look. It's a good summer look and definitely is not a plain jane nail polish.

Ill try to get a picture of the finale product, might have to go it on my ugly finger nails just to get a good shot. If there are any colors you want me to review (Just colors no brands because i might not have it. So just blue, purple, red just give me a basic name and Ill see what I can do) Ill try to do it as soon as I can.

Thank you!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum