Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.

+2
Fennec
Jenna
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.  Empty i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.

Post  Jenna Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

i've been pretty MIA these past couple of weeks, and i'm terribly sorry.

school's been pretty easy, but drill's been kicking my ass. most of the time, when i get home from school, my schedule is:
change out of my drill clothes.
wash said drill clothes.
talk to my brother.
read updated stories on wattpad.
do my homework.
eat dinner.
if it's my night to do dishes, i do them.
shower.
and sleep.

seriously. it's rather boring.

but i'm just always so tired that i don't feel like doing anything else.

so yea.

how have yous all been?
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.  Empty Re: i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am

I may end school in the middle of summer, but I start in september like most people. Ten days until I start high school. I'm so freaking nervous.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.  Empty Re: i suck. i'm sorry. please forgive me. i love you all. i'm rambling now. ok.

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:53 am

I already started school the 8th. I like it so far haha im dating the guy that was my best friend for the first couple weeks haha. Hes super cool and a ginger :3. But so far im failing geometry :c
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 am

Weird thing is, my whole life I've been awesome at every subject but math. But in the eighth grade I failed every subject. Except math. I was killer at math. How weird is that?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 am

HOY CRAP EXACT SAME THING MY 8th GRADE YEAR!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 am

I can't relate to either of you XD
I've always been mega good in school. Like I'm in all honors this year. Lol.

I don't have a boyfriend because they're all gross and yea.

IT'S NOT THAT BAD LIZZI, I SWEAR.

I started on the 7th. Lol.
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 am

I start on the fourth. I can't wait. I wanna see my friends again.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 am

Im good im just extremely lazy haha
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 am

I start when Lizzi start! Whoop Whoop! I start my Sophomore year this year and I know its going to suck already. Im single and happy, but talking to a new guy. I went to his skating birthday party tonight and I can't skate so he held my hand and helped me (: But Lizzi, High school isn't that bad.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:10 pm

I start on Tuesday. I'm nervous as fuck, but it's kind of a long story. I was pretty excited to go back when I first found out my schedule, but then ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT HAPPENED, and I won't bore you with the details, but yeah not excited AT ALL anymore. (actually, I'm probably going to rant later, but I'll make a separate thread...).
I'm still single and have been forever and not happy at all BUT OH WELL I GUESS GUYS HATE ME (besides sir-creeps-a-lot BTW GUYS I SAW HIM TONIGHT AND HE WAS STARING AT ME AND I'M 99% SURE HE TOUCHED MY BUTT AND THEN HE TRIED HUGGING ME GOODNIGHT AND I WAS SO TIRED I ACTUALLY HUGGED HIM BACK idk why I'm typing in all caps ok well yeah he probably thinks I want the D now fml) I didn't even realize all of that was in paranthesis either wow I'm so tired and I can't freaking spell parenthesis.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 pm

At least you have ANY guy showing interest in you. The only action I get is from my friend Monica. Just read my siggy. ):
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 pm

But I'm almost positive he's just going it to creep me out... >.>
And I mean everyone I like is like
o ya ur jus ma fren lol
and every creeper is like
u have a hot bod lez bang bby
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Iggy. Yuggy. Bleeeh.

Icky yucky bleeeeh.

Yeah, cuddling with monica is way better lol.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

See you have someone to cuddle with.
I just have my dog and she smells really bad. :-(

Actually I've never cuddled with anyone before literally the only thing I've done is hug someone.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Well, its more like monica gets too lazy to get out of her bed in the mornings when I go to her house, so I drag her out of bed literally and like, lay on top of her to freak her out. XD
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 am

I start College the first week of September...
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 am

Woohoo! Vicky is an old lady! :3
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

....Shove it Lizzi Razz
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 am

Shove it where? There's a lot of options.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

...I burst out laughing when I read your response.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah, I figured.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 am

WHY DO YOU FIGURE SUCH THINGS? :O
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 am

You didn't know? I'm a mind-reading psychopath from another planet.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:32 am

Who really loves gnomes and is their leader.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:37 am

I'm past gnomes. I'm a high schooler now. I'm more about... my imaginary friend. He lives in my head and I talk to him when Monica can't hang out with me.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next