Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little notification.

3 posters

Go down

Just a little notification.  Empty Just a little notification.

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 am

So,I've been considering this for the last month or so, way before I found out my school schedule, which I got last Thursday and helped finalize my decision. But the last two days, (also known as the first two days of school) have solidified my decision.
So now I bet you're thinking, "Why won't this bitch get on with it and tell me what this anonymous decision is."
Sorry, I'm very long winded at times.
Anyhow, I would just like to inform you that I am semi-quitting roleplaying this site.
Why?:
Well, first off, even after my laptop broke ( I still don't have a new one) I still somehow managed to come on near everyday and be on for longish periods of time. However, I don't have many "active" roleplays. The only people who I have active roleplays with typically aren't on that often so me being on all the time by chance they might get on is awful silly. Also, waiting for a new roleplay to pop up or one of the people I don't have an "active" roleplay to reply is also awfully silly so I might as well stop.
Now for the bigger, more important reason for me getting off that isn't because of roleplaying activity.
I just began my Junior year of highschool two days ago. As most of you may already know, Junior year of high school is one of the most important, hardest, years of high school. This is the year that my grades matter the ABSOLUTE MOST because colleges care the most about them, though all years matter and count. Last year I procrastinated a lot, typically on this site, and slacked off. I did good, I didn't work my hardest or my best, but I am this year so I can't have a million and one distractions!
Now, normally, that wouldn't keep me from coming on...
But dear God. Today was on the second day of school and I'm already overwhelmed and stressed! It was day two!!! TWO!!!!!! And it already feels like day 65!!!!
On my A-days I have.
AP Environmental Science
Desktop Publishing (switches two Fiction Workshop 2nd semester)
Newspaper as a writer.
AP Lit. and Comp.

My B-days consist of
Modern U.S. History
Algebra 2 (I suck at math)
Ceramics 2 (switches to Theater Arts 2nd semester)
Spanish 4
All my classes are honors except for the APs, obviously.
How the hell am I supposed to do deal with ALL reading and writing classes in one day!!!! (My a-day) I start having an anxiety attack. I never even knew I could get so worked up until I started highschool. And those m'fers didn't give me a studyhall even though I requested it twice!!!! I requested it as an elective, and then the other study hall as a back up elective in case I couldn't get one of the main electives I wanted to get!!!! I'm pissed!
But anyways, I am just going to be too swamped to be on here nearly as much or as often as I've been known to be on!

So here's the deal:
I'm not completely leaving, seeing as I do have a few active roleplays and I do love roleplaying, but it's just become too time consuming, irritating, and frustrating.
So, instead of being on nearly everyday for hours upon hours, I'm going to be on no more than 3 or 4 times a week, and only for short periods unless given some reason to be on for longer than an hour. I don't have a paticular schedule that I'm going to be on; it'll just depend on my homework flow and my need to study. And at least one of the days I'm on will be on the weekend when more people are on in general anyway.
If you want to get a hold of me or want me to get on or whatever, you can always text me (just ask for the number) or you can always message me on Facebook (just ask me for my name)though I really won't be on that much either.Facebook is another procrastination vessel of mine. But anyway, I just wanted to be considerate and give you guys a heads up.
Love ya,
Imarii.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Just a little notification.  Empty Re: Just a little notification.

Post  Morgan Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 am

D:
Im probably gonna end up doing the same because I really slacked off last year and stuff so, But! You're butt better text me sometime because you love me and you keep me sane! <3
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 am

I didn't do bad. I just didn't do as well as I could have or should have but that's because I just didn't care and didn't want to be there.
And I already said if you need me, text me. It was an open invite. Accept or decline! =P
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 am

I KNOW, I'M GOING TO BE SWAMPED WITH COLLEGE SHIT SOON...
X-X
I LOVE YOU TOO IMARII
COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

Yeah, I understand, Vicky. Day 5 and still swamped!
And you come back first and we'll talk!!!Wink
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 am

I AM BACK, KIND OF...
:/
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

I don't think kind works hun. Wink
See you when you're on vacation from school, haha.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum