Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill me!! Kill me quick!

5 posters

Go down

Kill me!! Kill me quick! Empty Kill me!! Kill me quick!

Post  Morgan Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:22 am

So I went today and got my Schedule for school.
1st block- Spanish 2: This class is going to suck because Im going to be tired and cold! Its first thing in the morning! And its with the worse teacher ever! I had her for Spanish 1 last year and slept through the entire class! And still passed it some how. The class room is in our second building and is always freezing! It was freezing in there today wit over two hundred people in one building.

2nd Block- Drivers Ed and Physical Education: Im pretty good at Gym, but having it the second class of the day sucks! Its in our field house as well (Our second build where Spanish is) Plus I have this class with this chick who I had Gym with last year and was accused of "Stealing all of her boyfriends." And we almost fought durning Gym/Health.

Then I have lunch, also know as hornet hour. We no longer have a hour long class. Monday we go to our 1st block for 30 minutes then to lunch, Tuesday to our second block class for 30 minutes then to lunch, Wednesday is free lunch so we have an hour for lunch. Thursday we go to our 3rd block class for 30 minutes then to lunch, then Friday we go to our 4th block class for 30 minutes then to lunch.

3rd Block- Genres of Literature 10 Honors: Basically honors english for tenth graders. My mother knows my teacher so this class should be fun. I don't mind english but the fact that my mom is friends with the teacher sucks. My teacher is also hippie-ish. Her first name is Sunshine and she looks like a flower child. But she seems pretty cool.

4th block- Trigonometry: I feel like Im going to be one of the very few Sophomores in this class. I think its going to be a lot of older kids. My Math class is only 16 people though so that seems okay, but the teacher is a horrible teacher! Everyone that has had her that Ive talked to has not understood the material due to her teaching and has had to retake it. Im no good at math so Im not looking forward to this.

Oh, and my english class? Yeah I have it with this guy who likes to stalk me. Kill me now please!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Kill me!! Kill me quick! Empty Re: Kill me!! Kill me quick!

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am

I used to have gym in sixth period, and I was always gross and hot and sweaty during seventh which was supposed to be my favorite period. This year (I just went to back to school night today) I probably have spanish every day because I'm high level spanish. The only fun class I have is orchestra. Oh and my algebra teacher is going to be SUCH A FUN GUY. He's fat, creepy, and speaks in a monotone and stares into the distance like a freaking moron.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 am

I don't mind Spanish, its just the teacher. And my history teacher last year was a pervert! And he was fat and smelly. he couldn't even walk! He rolled around the class in a rollie chair! And he would send girls up to the board to stare at their butts!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:48 am

Guys, in honors biology, I sit right by the teacher's podium, and she YELLS in my ear for an entire block (like an hour and forty five minutes or something) and she's crazy as hell and treats us like we're five. It fucking sucks.

I love my algebra and honors Mississippi studies (I don't even know, so don't ask.) teachers though. They're great.

Then I have STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) with the stupidest woman ever. She knows nothing about computers and it's a computer based class. Like what. She has to be in her 60s or something.

And I can't really complain about anything else besides being tired from Drill and Master Chief being crazy (but I love him).
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

Good thing is, I'll rarely have homework in social studies and lang. Arts. I have biology with the seventh grade science teacher (uhmmmm?). I love my homeroom teacher. He teaches fencing after school in the winter, and he's always saying, 'Well? Who's gonna challenge a big fat black guy to fencing, huh?!' He isn't fat. He's chubby in an endearing way lol. My locker is at the end of the universe... meh.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

I have the head football coach as my homeroom teacher. Kill me.

WE DON'T HAVE LOCKERS. Like, there's lockers in the school and you can rent one, but no body does. Ever.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 pm

We have lockers. I didn't even check to see were mine was. I always get stuck with a bottom locker and I don't ever use mine so, whatever.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 am

Damn, how come you only have four classes!? That's weird lol. I thought having 6 periods is short enough. But yeah all my teachers besides my photo teacher this year is shitty, and LUCKY. I wish I could be freezing in a class my school is too cheap to invest in some A/C but they bought new Mac computers, printers, re-did the bathrooms and lockers instead! None of which needed to be fixed/bought.

And speaking of stalkers.
Every day I wait for my friend by my locker right before gym because we have it together, and every single freaking day sir-creeps-a-lot walks by me and says hi I want to dieee.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 am

My Schedule:
Health (Ewwww Gym 1st next semester.)
Honors History
AAL (Advanced Academic Literacy. Yeah idk all we do is watch movies.)
Geometry CP (CLASS WITH CHRS BORQUE THE HOTTEST MALE ALIVE)
Spanish 2 CP
Webpage and Design. (My teachers a druggie and all the kids are pale in this class. 0.o)
Honors Physics (Only 1 hour class. Yuck.)
Lunch (1:45 IS NOT A LUNCH TIME.)
Honors English

Yup. Suck about you and that stalker kid. Plus your lunch schedule is super confusing.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 am

My lunch ended at the same time yours began in eighth grade. Mine started at 1:13
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 am

My friend has lunch at 10:39. That must suck.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am

My lunch is fucked up!

Well I went to my high schools home football game and had an AMAZING time! We lost but the guy I like, Trevon (A 6'3 black guy who will do ANYTHING for me) made the Varsity team so I went to support him. At the end of the game I ran out into the field and hugged him so tight. He looked down at me and chuckled and said "I stick, and yet you still want to hug me?" I nodded and said yes and hugged him again. It was amazing. I haven't seen him since school let out. I had butterflies. Oh, and yeah I'm only 5'1 so he is super tall compared to me.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 am

Aw that's cute. :3

I chopped off most of my hair today.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 am

O.O I could never cut my hair off. Ever!

But yes it was cute. And when he was like "I stink and you still want to hug me?" I just smiled. He worked his ass off on that field tonight! I was so proud. Before I left, I always tease him about the 'attractive cheerleaders.' and he goes. "I have no cheerleader other than you."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

Abby wrote:My friend has lunch at 10:39. That must suck.

I have third lunch, which starts at 10:10 D:

And Morgan, I went to the football game today too! We lost lol. Our school actually won it's like series or whatever last year for the first time in 25 years in ANY sport. It ended up being soccer. No surprise, more than half of our school is Hispanic.
Yeah it was really awkward because the guy I like was there and he was talking to everyone but me again pretty much c o o l.
And then this kid was with us the entire time and right before I left the group was talking about our schedules and I was like You're all lucky you don't have Smyser and the dude is like I'm in your class though.... I sit across from you....
I DON'T PAY ATTENTION
He's kinda cute though js
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am

I'm going to have so many problem with my algebra teacher. .-.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

As most of you know, I live in a small town in Mississippi. High school football is mega important down here. And the rivalry game was last week. We lost 35-0. And this week, we won 21-6. I didn't go to either game though.
Lol.

I have second lunch, which is at like twelve or something, on A days and third on B days, which is at 12:45 or some ghetto shit.

Lol, so.

I'M PROBABLY DYING MY HAIR IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 am

The fuck is this A days B days shit it's so confusing.
Are you classes like mega long or some shit.

I'm really bad at finding people on facebook especially if they're Mexican because there are twenty people with the same name. a.k.a. i just tried finding the kind of cute dude from my chem class but his name is caRLOS
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 pm

I WANT TO HAVE A DAY B DAY CLASSES LIKE I USUALLY DO. BUT APPARENTLY, I'M SPOUTING SPANISH LIKE I GREW UP IN MEXICO SO I HAVE SPANISH EVERY FREAKING DAY.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 am

Im so glad we don't have A day and B days. We use to in middle school and I hated it! Come back from any break, "Shit! Is today and A day or a B day?!" its easy to have the same classes every day until after christmas break and the switch. And Taylor, yes we have 1hour and 30 minute classes and an hour long lunch. We only have four classes and then the switch after christmas.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 am

I'm in school until August, and I have breaks in November, a few days for christmas and new years, then february i have off and also in may. Then fourth quarter until summer break which is august.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am

DAMN. I have hour long classes, and my lunch is split in half. So we have thirty minutes of study hall, and thirty minutes of lunch. If you have classes during a lunch period, then they're an extra 5 minutes.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down