Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on ONe With Peyton :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One on ONe With Peyton :3 Empty One on ONe With Peyton :3

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 am

Raye Hope Carstairs
She has bright blue eyes)
One on ONe With Peyton :3 The_quiet_place_by_ribkadory-d470x0p
Vance Owen Herondale
(his eyes are a sort of spring green)
(They dont know each other this was just the only anime picture i have that suits the characters xD)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

One on ONe With Peyton :3 Empty Re: One on ONe With Peyton :3

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 am

I'm lost, who is the girl in that picture?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

Its an OC character i had drawn for me a LONGG time ago and i kept the picture. The girl is supposed to be may character and when it was drawn the boy was supposed to be a young sirius. Old picture like i said I can find ones if need be. It might take me a minute though.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 am

So are we both Rping with a guy and a girl character?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 am

Unless you want to do it with one character a piece but if so i call the girl :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 am

One on ONe With Peyton :3 The.Hogwarts.Founders.600.960967

The two on the left.

Peyton Jewel Summerby
&
Seth Barthemius Barch
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am

The picture doesnt show up to me :c
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 am

Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:54 am

Setting: First day of school you are doing whatever.

Raye sat outside under the giant tree in the back of the school. A sketch pad sat in her lap and the book "The Great Gatsby" lay open to a description of the books name sake. She focused hard and quickly drew a few lines with her pencil. She glanced down at the paper. It was a bland stroked through image of a woman clinging to a handsome man. His collar was a little unbuttoned and his hair ruffled. The girl though was the image of perfection despite her desperate grasp on the man.Raye sighed and closed the books. Her hair was a curtain of white against the grass as she stretched out.She turned her sparkling pools of blue toward the pale sky.School. it was back in session again.

Vance was walking through the hallways getting a feel for things. He was a tall handsome boy with dark hair and bright eyes. He was intelligent, cleverer than most. Though he was salso cocky and arrogant. Most wouldnt mind to suffer his attitude. Once you got to know him he was a kind enough guy, extremely generous. Though more often he meant trouble. He never regretted a thing he did. Often he would take full fall and let his friends slip out of trouble. Still trouble no matter how much you covered it up, he was a thrill to be with and a pain to loose.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 am

Peyton like usual was in the library. She had slipped off her robes and hung them on the back of the chair. Peyton was never one to go out of her way to spend much time with other people, she never thought they liked her much. Especially a lot of the muggles. Her ice blue eyes skimmed the page of a book of potions. Her blonde curls tumbling down to brush the paper beneath her finger tips.

Seth was wondering about, his auburn hair catching the sunlight that seeped through the tall glass windows of the hall. He had no idea where the hell he was going but, he didn't really care all that much either. Seth was lankly and tall, with a cool breezy disposition. He never really seemed to care about anything.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 am

Raye sat up from the grass. She looked up to the tall white building that was Academy 907. She just barely caught a glimpse of auburn hair in one window. "Interesting." She said standing. She loved things that were interesting. Especially shades of color. Being a witch she was often amused by the simplicity of muggles, but every once in a while they had a beautiful color and didnt know it. She knew Her best friend hated muggles but she often didnt care.

Vance glanced through a window. He could see the inside of what was obviously a library. He swung open the door and swaggered through like he owned the place. "Always be silent in a library they said" He smirked a bit "Never shout they said!" He threw his arms out wide spinning around. He stopped when he noticed a girl sitting alone at a table. He dashed across the room and slid across the table, "Well hello beautiful! Looking to get into some trouble?" He grinned at her.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 am

Peyton didn't react to his yelling or fast movements. When he skidded to a stop in front of her on the wood her head slowly lifted from her book. A muggle was looking her in the face and she just frowned. "Do I look like I want to get in trouble?" She asked and then looked back down to her books.

Seth wondered outside, and found a good spot to lean in the shade. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and looked around. His eyes landed on a pretty girl, who seemed to be a witch. He smirked and then looked away, not wanting to be caught staring.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 am

Raye smiled at him before digging in her bag for her Oculomancy book. She scrolled through to the chapters she was supposed to be reading. She loved the pictures that were thrown around throughout the book. She didnt particularly like the class but that was true for most of them. Her eyes kept wandering to the auburn haired boy.

Vance raised an eyebrow, "Everyone wants a little trouble." He slid slowly off the desk.He ran a hand through his dark hair. His rumpled white shirt was unbuttoned at the top and his tie was loosely hanging. He turned his head over at her and cocked it slightly."I suppose you think youre too good for me." He said letting himself play victim.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Peyton sighed and slipped her book shut gently, "Hardly," She responded. In fact she felt that muggles were wonderful, and that she wasn't deserving of them. So she usually avoided them when she could. Slowly her ice blue eyes shifted up to lock with his.

Seth caught the glimpse of the witch a few time and then finally let himself grin at her, before letting it fade again. He wasn't going to talk to her, wouldn't want to bother the all powerful witch. He was a muggle and those girls never wanted anything to do with a muggle.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

Raye walked over and set her stuff down beside him. She sat down next to him and stuck out her hand. "Im Raye!" Her voice was like a bright flute. She glanced over as she saw her friend Journeys car pull into the parking lot. She prayed a bit that she wouldnt see her with this muggle. Journey despised muggles, to her they were like scum.

Vance leaned down close to her, "So you wouldnt be offended if i did this?" He asked tilting her chin up to him. He kissed her lightly before leaping off the desk. He spun around and started to swagger back out of the library. He stopped. he glanced at her over his shoulder and winked. "See you later, that is, if youre ever looking for trouble" he continued out the door but stopped. He decided hed wait in the hall to see if she would come chasing out after him.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 am

Peyton's face heated, her pale cheeks becoming pink. She would have been offended by any wizard or muggle who did that if she weren't so caught off guard. All Peyton could do was stare straight ahead of her frozen stiff in her seat. Her full lips were slightly parted as if she was drawing in a sharp breath.

Seth shook her head cooly and followed her gaze. Raye seemed worried about the person or well, witch in the car. Shrugging, she slipped from his spot and side stepped around her. "See ya," He said lightly and walked off. Being seen with a muggle wasn't exactly good rep for a witch or wizard.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 am

Raye stumbled over her feet trying to stand up. She lifted her book bag and threw it across her shoulders. "Wait, wait! Where are you going?" She asked catching up to him. She knew that he probably thought she was a witch, and he was right, and that meant that she was to good for him. She took a minute to think. Then she had an idea. She could pretend she was a muggle. She didnt have any wizard books in her back pack, nothing affiliated with wizards, except maybe her wand but at the moment it looked more like a fancy chopstick holding up her hair.

Vance slipped down the wall. He opened a muggle textbook for science. He flipped around through it. "Boring." that was the one word that summed up everything. Being a muggle was just boring. Thats why he was always getting into trouble because what else could a muggle do? Of course wizards got into trouble as well. He slammed his head against the wall and closed his eyes.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am

Peyton slipped from her seat finally and packed up her books. A tiny smile spread along her lips and faded as quickly as it had come. Slinging her book bag over he shoulder she walked out into the hall, only to see the boy who had kissed her sitting there. "Hello." She said, trying to sound flat.

Seth glanced down at her and shrugged, "I don't really know, class or something," He said and continued to walk. "You seemed to be worried about that person in the nice car, so I guessed they didn't really like muggles," He explained and glanced over to her again, "You are a witch, aren't you?" He asked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 am

Raye gave a laugh that was much like a birds. "No, If only i were a witch. How cool would that be?!" She said with a grin. She decided she liked this boy, he was willing to leave her alone just because she was a witch. "Oh and i was worried because she IS a witch. She threw my books down the hall once."

"Hey babe! Come looking for trouble so soon?" Vance asked leaping from the ground. His usual cocky arrogance was back. He leaned against the wall using only one arm. He gave her a sideways smile. It was noticeable that his jaw was crooked, but in an attractive way.

//JOEY RICHTER JAW
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 am

Peyton rolled her eyes, "I was only saying hello," She said and side stepped him. She wasn't sure she was very fond of this muggle, he was cocky. But, he was also handsome, which she couldn't help but notice and hated that she did. The way his hair lay, the color of his eyes, the crookedness of his jaw.

Seth sighed and looked over his shoulder toward the car, the witch inside it was eyeing them with a hate that could burn a hole in your head. "Some magic people just have no respect," He said and shook his head. "I don't think being a wizard would be very cool."

Last edited by Peyton on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am

Vance shrugged his shoulders a bit. "And i was only asking a question." He side stepped so he was standing in front of her. "How about you, me, and a friend or two skip school and do something fun?" He twirled a bit of her hair. He was in the mood for vandalization of maybe even trespassing on a supposedly haunted property.

Raye nodded, "I suppose some of them can be." She looked up at him. He was so different from anyone. Usually muggles were obsessed with the wizards but he, he thought of them as stuck up kids. Which most of them were. She remembered back at her old school it was bad enough for someone to be a mud blood or a half blood. Here where there were muggles those wizards found a little relief.

Last edited by Layla ThatsWhat'Shesaid on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 am

Sorry, edited my post go look~
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 am

~I edited my post as well
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 am

"How about not," Peyton said and rolled her eyes. Luckily they were on vacation, a sort of holiday. That way she could go where she wanted and didn't have to worry about running into people she didn't like. "Bye," She said and side stepped him.

Seth nodded in agreement, "I wonder though, what it would be like to have both sets of classes," He said in thought. It would have been weird he was sure, because to him that would be like taking half of his classes in English and the other in Japanese. He wouldn't really know what he was doing, or understand any of it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Vance raised an eyebrow. "So only you and me then? Come on. I promise not to make a move on you or anything." He said with a grin. Really he couldnt promise anything but he would do his best. He circled around her trying to keep up.

"Well im sure they do take both classes. But magic is what they grew up with so it couldnt really be that hard for them." Raye said pulling down her hair. Little blue sparks flew from the tip of the wand. She shoved it in her book bag hoping he hadnt noticed.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next