Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker.

Go down

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker. Empty R.I.P. Mitch Lucker.

Post  Taylor Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 am

In 8th grade I was a huge fan of the band Suicide Silence, but nowadays I never listen to them anymore. I kind of grew out of my "metalcore" phase, I guess, but hearing that their lead singer Mitch Lucker passed away today was a huge shock. According to several sources, he was sustaining motorcycle injuries and passed away this morning. He was such an influential and genuine person. He was a caring father, a husband, a friend, a hero to many. I'm sure many people are going to miss him, and I give my deepest condolences to his family and friends, especially his wife and daughter. Even though I'm not a huge fan of his anymore, I honestly started crying when I thought about his daughter. I can't remember how old she is, but she's pretty young, I think she was in pre-school last year? But you could just tell, in every interview he did, every time he spoke about her, he just loved her so much. She was his entire world. I hope she remembers that, and it's such a shame he had to go before she grew up :'(

Also, I ask all of you to please be respectful about his passing. I know most of you don't listen to this kind of music, in fact like I said I don't either anymore, however that has nothing to do at all with how Mitch acted as a person, nor how you should treat his death. I hope you all realize that personal preference doesn't meant shit when someone dies, and making jokes or saying his music was bad is so incredibly disrespectful. I've seen so many people already act like assholes about this. Just makes me really upset.

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker. Tumblr_mctnv2UIVe1qge4iuo1_500
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum