Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really bad news.

3 posters

Go down

Really bad news. Empty Really bad news.

Post  Taylor Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 am

I know a lot of you have been kind of ignoring my posts in OOC lately, but I hope you guys actually read this.

Okay well. Today my aunt slipped and told me that my dad has Pancreatic cancer. For some fucking reason my mom did not tell me this and wasn't planning on ever telling me, and my aunt figured that I knew already because he's had it for a while now. I haven't talked to my dad since Father's day and I haven't been going to his house for the weekends anymore, for no real reason, it's just easier to stay at my mom's. I feel really bad because he probably thinks I don't care or something I don't know. I don't know if it's serious or not, but I guess he's getting surgery later this month :/

And because of that, I'm probably not going to be on this website for a while. I guess I'm taking another "break" and I'm sorry if I started RPs with any of you, but like always you can contact me on my facebook or ask for my number if we actually talk. I'm not religious or anything, but if you are I'd appreciate if you'd pray for him.

This is really unexpected news and right now I've got a lot going on in my life as it is. I just can't deal with this stuff anymore. I hope you all understand.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Really bad news. Empty Re: Really bad news.

Post  Morgan Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 am

Babes! I texted you!!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 am

*sending love*
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum