Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home sick homestuck

2 posters

Go down

home sick homestuck Empty home sick homestuck

Post  Taylor Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 am

I'm not really sick I just feel exceptionally crappy today and apparently I look so too because my mom let me stay home.

I've kind of become numb lately. I don't know how to explain it. I just can't really tell how I'm feeling anymore. Nothing and everything is wrong. Something's missing. I'm trying to surround myself with good things to make it go away, but nothing ever works out for me. Being a teenage girl with idiot drama-fueled company makes everything impossible. I just want to be done with high school. Finishing school used to scare me a lot because I don't have any plans for the future. I have no clue what I want to be but I don't care anymore. I'm completely unmotivated and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I'm probably going to kill myself before it becomes a problem anyways.

I don't know why I'm posting on here. I'm ignored in real life. I'm ignored on this website. My whole existence is probably a joke to everyone. Don't be sorry. Just ignore me.

The only person left who doesn't give me a headache has recently convinced me to start reading homestuck. Hence the title I guess. Since I know no one's going to talk to me I figure I'll just catch up on it today. Blow off my responsibilities and read a webcomic. Waste away in my room. It's inevitable.

Sorry if I'm not replying to an RP I started with you. I am completely unmotivated and uncreative and if I snap out of it soon I'll reply. Sorry.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

home sick homestuck Empty Re: home sick homestuck

Post  Fennec Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:37 am

All I'm going to ay is, don't hurt yourself or do something stupid because you feel ignored. I try talking to you. We all love you here. We would miss you if you killed yourself.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:44 am

It's not just because I feel ignored. I don't want to go into details but I'll just say that things have been incredibly difficult lately.
You ONLY talk to me when everyone else is offline and you want to RP, because you're bored.

Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down