Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in which i complain

2 posters

Go down

in which i complain Empty in which i complain

Post  Taylor Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

What else is new?
I haven't posted in awhile.
Which hasn't been without reason.

I've been in a serious rut lately. I've lost a lot of friends, and the few (two? three?) I have left are all too busy with their boyfriends to even TALK to me anymore.
I've been so stressed out to the point where I'm having frequent nightmares and losing sleep which is seriously affecting my grades which is in turn making me more stressed out.
And my mom is adding to the stress because I NEED to get a job and I NEED to get out of the house (BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO! I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS!) and I NEED to stop being "lazy".
She doesn't take my anxiety or depression seriously at all. She's passing it off for me being hormonal probably and if I could actually benefit from medication or therapy I guess we'll never know because it isn't "real"

I've just been trying so hard lately to stay positive and everything keeps biting me in the ass.

And bear with me, but I did say I'd be ready to start actually writing/RPing next time I posted, and I feel like maybe if I start writing again it'll help me feel better. Which is totally wishful thinking, but if you're willing to deal with late replies (With school I can't promise anything about how long it's going to take inbetween replies honestly) and possible rustiness, is anyone up to RP?
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

in which i complain Empty Re: in which i complain

Post  Fennec Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 am

I'll roleplay with you. Who is that in your siggy? He looks cute, and familiar, and... British...
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 am

Do you have any plots?
And it's Gavin Free he's the cutest ohmy god and he is British!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu May 09, 2013 4:52 am

OHMIGAWD.

Gavin Free, he is the best, he's got the cutest crooked nose. AND HE PLAYS MINECRAFT LIKE A BOSS. Smeg.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum