Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Journey of Jamie Heartstring(More)

2 posters

Go down

The Epic Journey of Jamie Heartstring(More) Empty The Epic Journey of Jamie Heartstring(More)

Post  Abby Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 am

I looked over horizon to Royale Lake, couldn't have been more than two hundred feet from my cousin. My cousin, that betrayed me, left me with nothing, spit me out like a watermelon seed. I could tell you the story from the beginning, how my cousin was like my sister. That she had always been prettier, and more popular. In fact that is what I am going to do. Unfortunately, I won't have time to tell you, so I'm handing the story off to my good friend Abby, or kitty_go_rawr.

Jamie pranced down the stairs into the cottage of a house her family owned. She had spent most of the morning in her room, gazing off at the castle. She found her cousin, Melonie, on the couch, asleep. Jamie checked the kitchen, but her mother wasn't there. She was already at work. Jamie remembered the night before. How she had partied with Mel at the dance till three in the morning. Jamie laughed softly, but even then she awoke her cousin. Mel's eye's fluttered open, and she screamed.

Jamie shook Mel. "It's s'ok Mel, just me." Jamie looked behind her, just in case, nothing but her filthy kitchen.
"Oh, it's you, I had the most real dream that Danny was a demon." Mel shuddered. Trust me, not the kind of demon dream you want to have. He wasn't the drop-dead-gorgeous kind, he was the ugly, blood-thirsty kind." Mel's eye's opened wider as she was remembering something. "Oh, Jamie, I'm so sorry, you always did say Danny was irresistible.. I-I, well I snogged him last night. He's-"
"You what! Oh, come on Mel really, you couldn't have said, no! Or sorry I know someone who likes you, but no! You had to snog him!"

Last edited by kitty_go_rawr on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

The Epic Journey of Jamie Heartstring(More) Empty Re: The Epic Journey of Jamie Heartstring(More)

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

I like it, it's kind of dramatic but you should add more.

♡ Alicia ♡
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down