Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perspective of A Mad Man.

3 posters

Go down

Perspective of A Mad Man.  Empty Perspective of A Mad Man.

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

Chapter 1

It had been a long time sense I had seen Alice. It seemed like only yesterday she had fallen through the rabbit hole and landed here. Things have gone "crazy" a word I do not use lightly. Mad and all things mad are my specialty. Being mad, as I am, you see things in different ways, the way the boring sane people can't see them. Colors are different, clothes more tasteful. Situations, not matter how lewd, seem to have some sort of humor to them. Believe me though, I wasn't always like this. Oh no, I used to be just like boring old you, seeing dull, and dressing vapidly. If it weren't for that awful "big head" I don't think I would have ever become my own self. In ways I owe her, in others, I wish she were dead. Yes, I do realize it is profane of me to wish such a sentence on someone, but alas, I do not take it back.
Before her, things went well, the Tweetle Twins were lively, not skittish, they would come for tea for every un birthday, but I don't see them anymore. Harold, whom you most likely know as "the white rabbit" only used to be late by a few moments, now sometimes he's late for days. I suspect he's taking a fancy to gin, losing his love for a good cup of tea, and forgotten how to read his little golden pocket watch.
I could sit here for days telling you all about how she has torn wonderland to bits. But, by now I'm sure you get the point. Things haven't been sound.
I'm sure you have heard the great tale about how Ms. Alice has gone and restored Wonderland to it's glory, fighting the Jabber-wockie, winning, and banishing big head, but that was all a lie. All of that was just a myth, that everyone had started, saying it would happen, just to lift each others spirits. Around here, everyone has developed a different self, not the way Alice I'm sure, would remember it.
That pesky cat, let us start with him. A trickster and riddle man at heart doomed to be trapped with only himself to talk to. I'm not sure how she did it, but she has caught him, and been able to keep him. What had he done to deserve such a fate? I'll tell you.
Cheshire, well, as I said, he had always been a trickster and riddler at heart. One day, he decided it would be a laugh to play a few jokes on the Red queen, Ms. Big Head herself.

To Be Continued….
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Perspective of A Mad Man.  Empty Re: Perspective of A Mad Man.

Post  JahRastafari Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Continue.
I like what you're doin' with this. ;D
JahRastafari
JahRastafari
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 am

Chapter 2

Before the Cheshire Cat, the Red Queen didn't have such a humungous head. You see, it was the cats obscene joke that turned the Queen's cranium so vast. The Queen, she has many different short comings. Allergies, things like that. One thing if I remember correctly, miss fat head was allergic to was nuts. I'm surprised she didn't fear of having an allergic reaction to me. Anyhow, that's how the Cat had gotten her. Putting walnuts into her raspberry tarts and cakes. Being the selfish woman she was, she ate them all for herself, maybe if she hadn't her head may look some what descent now? I do think that the change works better for her. It speaks to a person. Having a big head didn't just come from the nuts, it came from her big ego, her corruption of power. Her head grew so large after all those sweets, she had them inspected, not to only find nuts, but cat hair. She knew right then that our very own trickster was behind it. They found him and confined him to a box, where you can poof in but not out.
No matter how much the cat tried to get free of that box he just couldn't. He would thrash, and scratch, and try to riddle his way out but everything he tried failed. The queen was smarter than she looked, which wasn't too hard, but she was smart enough. Enough so, to think about a box that would keep him inside. It's been about 6 months sense that little trickery has been played, and in that box is where our friend the Cheshire Cat is confined.
Now that you know about the poor happy faced cat who I'm sure is anything but that. I should tell you about our other friends. I'm sure you're just waiting to hear the mad tales I have for you about the white rabbit or the Tweedle Twins. If maybe I could think over a cup of tea, my memory would be good as new?

To Be Continued…

Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I like it, continue! :]

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum