Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village!

2 posters

Go down

Anime Village! Empty Anime Village!

Post  LizziWylf2012 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 am

I'm blanking out on ideas today, sorry. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join! I will worship you forever because no one ever really joins my rps!
XD Anyways, please enjoy! (Also your character doesn't have to be human.)

Tori
Half demon half human
I'm blind. Yes, go ahead and gawk at me, but all I'm going to say is this: "**** off." Smile
Even though I'm blind, I work in the little healers' clinic in the middle of the village.
Human form:
Anime Village! Nurse-1

Demon form:
Anime Village! Blind

(sorry if they're a bit big >.<)

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Anime Village! Empty Re: Anime Village!

Post  zerofz1 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 am

Ashley
age-5
race-Angle
bio-She's Ember's daughter and her twin is Abby, she is the more adventures and calm. When she is an Angle she becomes
more rash and hyper
(in white)

Anime Village! Twins-2

Abby
age-5
race-vampire
bio-she is more rash and usealy doesn't think things over before she does something. When she is a vampire and hungry though
she will usealy become sly and doing anything to get what she wants. She is also Ashley's twin.
(in yellow)

Zero Shadowcrest
age-15
species-Shadow,Edel Raid
He is skilled at both magic and swords, is light, dark,and fire, He can also use water lightining, ground,wind and ice but doesn't use them that often. Can transform into various forms.He has the spirit of fire in light in him in the form of a phoenix and the spirit of ice/water and dark in him in the form of a wolf.
Anime Village! Boy
Phoenix
Anime Village! Phoenix-1
Shadow form
Anime Village! Blackknight-3

Flare
A baby dragon that is hyper and energitic. He can has every element power.
Anime Village! Anime_baby_drag

Ember
age-15
Race-Angle,Vamipre
crush-
bio-She is hyper, adverntures and loves candy. She can put you in a trance, fly a little, and tell the future sometimes and likes to make bets with her sister. She has a pair of pink angle wings. Both sides are after her so that they can destroy the other. If they catch her they plan on brainwashing her and sending her on dangerious missions.
pic;(but with knee long hair)
15-years old
Anime Village! Kara
Angle
Anime Village! 3755b847
Vampire
Anime Village! Anime1
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 am

^.^ awesome thanks for joining. But i just need to say there is no fighting over someone whos a mixed race to destroy each other >.< It's a little bit complicated when people do that. Sorry. But still awesome characters! I worship you, your majesty!!! king king king king king king

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 am

Oh sorry about that lol, thats left over from a different rp.....I keep forgetting to take it out and stuff so ya
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 am

yeah i remember you from meez lol. I was that lizziwylf110 person. i cant remember. but you get it ^.^ you wanna start?

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 am

Ya I get it lol, and sure it might take me awhile to reply because I am doing some homework.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 am

lol im ditching homework for some computer time but ok. the setting is at 6:30 in the evening.

Tori sat in the little office in the health clinic at the middle of the village, waiting for her next patient to walk in for their appointment. The fact that she was blind, but somehow could heal people without her sight, amazed people. But it was just natural for Tori. She didn't know how.

Ash grinned from behind the counter at the lovely girl that came in and sat at the end of the bar. Outside the bar, he was shy and quiet. Behind the counter was a whole 'nother story. When he had on his work apron, he turned into a hopeless flirt.

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

lol I would but I can't

Ember walked into the clinic, she was carrying Abby who had ended up getting her leg broke. She sighed walking up."can you please help me?"She asked. Ashley was walking around the village wanting to know the new place.

Zero was sitting on top of the roof as he looked around boredly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 am

Tori smiled and her super pale blue eyes blindly went to where her latest patient was standing. She pulled a pad of paper out that was filled with names. "Hmm.. Ember, am I correct? A broken leg." She drew a check mark next to the name and stood up, gesturing for the two to follow her into the small check up room behind the front desk.

(Lol I'm waiting for someone to walk into the bar for Ash. I'm not good with guy characters but Ash is a character i must always put down no matter what.)

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

Ember shook her head."No, the pationt is my daughter Abby."She said walking to the cheeck up room and put Abby down onto the table. Abby was crying as she frowned slightly.

Ashley saw a building as she went in curiously. She looked around and blinked.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 am

Tori grimaced. "I'm sorry. I get confused sometimes. I may not seem like it, but I'm actually blind. I have a curious talent for healing though." She smiled and looked at the crying Abby, then talked to her soothingly. "How did you break your leg, sweet heart?" And another talent that she was notorious with was soothing children.

Ash's grin got impossibly wider as another girl walked into the bar, even more lovely than the last one.

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 am

Ember nodded."It's ok."She said smiling. Abby looked up at her."I-I fell from a cliff."She answered sniffling a little bit.

Ashley blinked, she had learned how to make herself look older from a spell book she found. She ran her fingers through her hair as she saw Ashe. She walked over to him looking like a fifteen year old now."Hello."She said smiling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 am

Tori frowned and bustled around the little room, "looking" for the things she needed to help Abby's leg. "And why were you on a cliff? Cliffs are very dangerous." Then Tori smiled and turned around, having all of the supplies she would need. "Or are you a dare devil? All courage, no fear?" She walked over and pulled a chair with her so she could sit while she tended to Abby's leg.

Ash's smile softened. "Well, hello there. I'll be serving you tonight, fortunately. What would you like?

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:05 am

Abby blushed."I uhhh turned into an angle....and when I'm an Angle I can't help myself I was trying to fly."She answered her. Ember sighed watching Tori.

Ashley blinked and blushed, she didn't know why though."Ummmmm....t-thank you."She said softly."G-give me what ever you think I should have."She said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 am

Tori's smile faltered, but only for a second. Then she was smiling again. "An angel, huh?" She chuckled falsely. "Okay, Abby. This is going to hurt a little bit. But I need you to be the dare devil and be brave for me, okay?"

"Then you definitely can't have any alchohol." He grinned. "Is a sprite okay with you, youngster?" He chuckled.

O.O Damn, I just realized theres no Ash profile up there.

Ash
Half human half shapeshifter
I'm a hopeless flirt. What can I say?
Anime Village! 165969

Last edited by LizziWylf2012 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:17 am

Ashley giggled."You can give me some, I won't tell I promise."She said smiling, she was in her vampire form her eyes red as she looked up at him.

Abby shook her head."I-I can't."She cried scared. Ember looked over at her."Your a demon."She said to the girl walking over to her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 am

Tori turned her head and smiled at Ember. "Yes? Does that matter? Your little sister is an angel. You're half angel, half vampire. I don't think it makes a difference, do you?"

"Nuh uh. No drinking for you, kid." He turned away and came back with a tall glass of sprite and ice, filled almost to the top. Ash smiled and handed it to her. "Wanna bendy straw with that?" He was just joking. The little devious glint in his eyes proved that.

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:27 am

Ashley smiled and took a sip of the drinnk. She smiled at his question and nodded."Sure, but first how about you lean forwed a little bit?"She asked staring into his eyes still.

Ember sighed."She's not my sister, she's my daughter."She said folding her arms."No it doesn't but I'm just curious why you are working here."She said seriously.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 am

"I'm here because it's what I'm good at. My human form and demon form are both blind. I have no living family that I know of, and I haven't always been blind. I woke up in this clinic when I was ten. I had apparently fallen and hit my head while I was in my half-and-half form. That's how I lost my sight, and I also lost my memory. So I've lived here ever since." She tipped her head to the side curiously. "I spilled, now it's your turn. Why are you here?"

Ash raised an eyebrow, making his face look a little bit funny. He smiled, making his face look funnier. "You're a bit young for me, love. How old are you anyways?"

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 am

Ember sighed."I'm here because I want to raise my children in peace....."she answered her truthfully.

Ashley smiled."I'm fifteen, and aren't you curious?"She asked staring into his eyes as they flashed a bit, she was trying to put him into a trance as she never left eye contact.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: Btw Ash is half human half shapeshifter

Tori nodded. "Well, I'll just fix your daughter's leg then you can be on your way, free of charge." She turned back to Abby, and tried to sooth the child. "It's okay. All I'm going to do is wrap this bandage around your leg to make sure it doesn't move too much, then I'm going to put a walking brace over it then give you some cruches so you can walk." She took Abby's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "I promise it won't hurt that bad. Just be brave, sweet heart."

Ash saw the red in the girl's eyes and stepped back. "Nope." He glanced back at her a little nervously. "You're still only a kid. I don't even know your name."

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 am

Ashley smiled."I'm Ashley, and does age really matter....I'm sure that only a few sips or so each won't hurt....my lips are sealed."She smiled at him as she kept staring itno his eyes her's full of lust.

Ember looked over at her."Can you please heal her......I need to go home to fix dinner."She said blinking.Abby nodded looking up at her as she took her hand. She squeezed it and smiled.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 am

Tori raised an eyebrow, deciding Abby's leg wasn't too broken to heal completely. She sighed. "Fine. But you owe me. Full healing drains my strength." She placed a hand on Abby's knee and thought of the broken bones knitting themselves together and healing quickly. She heard faint cracks as they shifted and fixed themselves all the way. "There. Now go. It's getting late, and I'm tired." Tori walked out of the room and upstairs to her little apartment, leaving the two in the check up room.

(I gotta go to bed now but ill talk to you tomorrow after school! I dont want this awesome rp to be hopeless lol cya)

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 am

Ember nodded and smiled."Thanks, I will repay you somehow."She said as she picked abby up and started to walk home.

((ok, tty tommarow lol))
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down