Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No encores, no returns.

2 posters

Go down

No encores, no returns. Empty No encores, no returns.

Post  Jenna Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 am

New story Im writing, if some people tell me it's good, I'll continue.Otherwise, screw it, Im done with it. :]

That one name always coming up in any conversation. Oh isnt Nate so cute?You and Nate would make a great couple.Want me to get you and Nate together? I like Nate...Oh you do too? The name is a pretty fantastic name, but does it have to come up in EVERY conversation. That name is the same one that turned my life upside down. You came to MY school, you smiled at ME, you sat next to ME, you flirted with ME.Why couldnt you have left me alone? Butterflies in my stomach, okay, fine. Blushing in class, okay, fine. Calling me in the middle of the night to say that you couldnt stop thinking about me, okay, fine.(How the hell did you get my number anyways?Stalk much?)Using me to get to my best friend, NOT FINE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE NATE CROSS!

I re-read what I wrote in my notebook for the tenth time before tearing it out and folding it neatly ontop of Nate's desk.
"Hey Maci", Nate said when he walked up.He looked down at his desk and opened up the paper.He read it quickly before crumpling it up and throwing it away. He said,"Why do you want Nate Cross to get out of your life? The game has only just begun."
I bit my lip and said,"What 'game'?"He just smiled and sat down without saying anything else.I repeated the question,"What 'game'?"
Nate looked at me for a moment before saying,"Nothing."
I said,"Nate, what game.Tell me."He smirked and shook his head.
I ripped out a piece of paper and wrote,"WHAT GAME! TELL ME!"I shoved it towards him and he looked at it before folding it and slipping it in his back pocket.
"Want the paper back, go get it," he smiled and opened his notebook to write down something.
I looked at him from the side all through class and took in his beauty.The longish brown hair, the smirk he always wore, the long sleeved back t-shirt, and the designer jeans he was wearing.I stand up slowly at the end of class and Nate nodded and smiled to me before sliding a piece of folded paper onto my desk.I picked it up and walk out of the room.
~~~~~~
In study hall, I pulled the piece of paper I hadnt touched that came from Nate.I read it slowly scared of what was in it.
Maci, Maci, Maci. Im not "using" you.Im simply playing a game.If I wanted your annoying best friend,
then I would go up to her and say,"Hey Im taking you out sometime.Pick a hand, here's my number."
But I havent.Because why would I do that if I could just have you? If I dated your friend, it would be for you.So Maci, Im gonna call you in the middle of the night tonight, and Im not telling you how I got your number, and Im gonna tell you about how I couldnt stop thinking about you.Deal?

I read the note three times before I stuffed it in my binder and flipped my book for English open to find there was a note in there too.I read it.
Oh and Maci, since Im sure you read the note and stuffed it in your notebook like you do with everything else, Im just gonna go ahead and say this, well write this: All of it was true.

I toss the note to the side and try to read my book, but Nate Cross thoughts keep invading my mind.

Last edited by Jenna on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

No encores, no returns. Empty Re: No encores, no returns.

Post  Morgan Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 am

Its good! Contiune please!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 am

It has a lot of potential, and I'd love to read more.
Only thing I caught was that a few times you switch back-and-forth between past and present tense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 am

TaylorWaylor wrote:It has a lot of potential, and I'd love to read more.
Only thing I caught was that a few times you switch back-and-forth between past and present tense.

Thanks.And Im pretty sure I fixed all of the switches.
I was like, typing fast and not paying attention...So yea...
When I get the chance, sometime tonight or tommorrow, I'll update.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm

At 12:43am I was rudely awoken by my phone ringing.I fumbled with my phone and opened it.Into the receiver I said,"Who the hell is this? I was sleeping."
Nate said,"Nate Cross at your service." I sat up and turned on the light.I took a look around my room and found my window open.Had I left it open? "Getting warmer."I could hear the smile in his voice.
I slid out of bed and closed my phone.After quickly searching my room, I found him standing agaisnt the wall smiling.I said,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DAMN ROOM AT 1am?!?!?!"
He laughed softly and said,"It's only about 12:45am, but yea, I told you I would call in the middle of the night to tell you I couldnt stop thinking about you.I decided to come to your window, and it was unlocked.I climbed in and called you.Figured I'd make an entrance."
Fuming, I said,"I have half the mind to call the cops unless you give me a good reason why I shouldnt."
Smirking, AGAIN, he simply said,"Because."
"BECAUSE IS NOT AN ANSWER DAMNIT!" I all but shrieked.
He frowned and thought about that for a moment.He finally said,"Because I wanted to come to your house in the middle of the night to watch you sleep.And I did call you in the middle of the night as promised."
I pinched the bridge of my nose and said slowly,"Nate, get out of my room.Now.Or Im yelling at the top of my lungs the word,'RAPE' over and over again.My dad will come in here with a shot gun and you will be taken away in handcuffs.Understood?"
He laughed and walked over to my window before saying,"Fiesty.I like it."
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:07 am

A few more things;
they both just irritate me, but I don't think that it's really a rule that you have to not do them, or whatever.
Well one, IT BOTHERS ME WHEN YOU CAPITALIZE ALL YOUR WORDS LIKE THIS. I mean like, out of my actual writing I do that, but when it's in writing it just looks.. I don't know.. weird.
and !?!??!!??!? is irritating to. Only one of each is needed, but yeah...
lolol, sorry i just had to say something..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 am

Yea I was just typing really fast and stuff.
Thanks for reading it anyways.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 am

It's completely fine. If that's how you write, and how you want to write, then continue doing it like that.
I just said that because a few people have said the same thing to me when I started to write, and I realized it was pretty true, because now all those things just.. annoy the living shit out of me. But whatever. It's fine. I'll deal with it. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Yerp.Okay.Im too lazy to update right now...So yea, sometime soon hopefully!
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 am

This is all for right now.

I groaned and tried to fall back to sleep.I couldnt stop thinking about Nate being in my room.Groaning again, I sat back up and redialed him.After 2 rings, he picked up.He said,"Hey, I knew you would call me.Want me to come back?"
I said,"Oh you wish.Give me the real explanation why you were in my room."
After a long pause, he finally said,"Because I needed to see you...I'll pick you up for school tommorrow around 7:30, I expect to see you."
My eyes widened and I said,"What makes you think I need a ride?"
"I saw you getting off the bus the other morning."
"Your point?"
He finally put on a flirty voice and said,"Come on, just ride with me.I want you too.Okay?"
I gritted my teeth and closed the phone.Seconds later my phone was ringing.I opened it and said,"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"
My brother said,"Geeesh.I was just about to ask you to open your bedroom window so I could sneak in...But fine.Bye sis." The line went dead.My phone rang AGAIN and I looked at the caller ID before I answered it.
"What in the hell do you need?"
"Just ride with me.I'll be there at 7:30" Nate said.
I gritted my teeth and said,"Fine.But school doesnt start untill 9.Why are you picking me up at 7:30?"
"So I can get you breakfast."I could hear the smile in his voice.
My eyes widened again and then I smirked.I said,"Fine, I'll ride with you.Just dont try to 'make a move' on me.Got it?"
"Got it Maci."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up in the morning,I took a shower and was dressed before 7:30.At 7:30 on the dot, Nate pulled into my driveway.I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.He got out of the car and opened my door for me.Why is he being so nice?And gentemanlly?, I thought.
"Good morning ba---Maci."He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.
I said,"Were you about to say,'babe'?And good morning Nate."
He smiled again and said,"Yep."He got back in the car and pulled out of the driveway.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum