Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime village

5 posters

Go down

Anime village Empty Anime village

Post  lololindsay Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 am

Yuki 16, Human<3
If I die young remember to keep me in your hearts. If I die young bury me in a bed of satin, remember to love me. If
I die young remember to give away a penny for every thought I had, share me with everyone and, remember
to love me. Don't forget about me, because you will always be in my heart. You see, my destiny is TOO die young.
So I'm ready for it, Ive lived a good life. It might of been short, but Ive had just enough time.

Anime village 146841

Trighten Age Forgotten, Demon.
Hes a thief of the night , To come and grab you from your bed. He can creep up inside you . Don't let him get
inside you, he might scare you tonight. Hes a creep who will break you, drag you away.And consume you. A disease
of the mind, It can control you. It's too close for comfort.Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in disturbia . He ain't
worried if it kills you later on tonight. Release me from this hold I'm in,trying to untangle his grip around you, but I'm
struggling. Hes a freak of nature all he wants is his body around you. And his teeth in your
soft neck. Hes a flirt and will break your heart.

Anime village HOTGUYhehe
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Anime village Empty Re: Anime village

Post  zerofz1 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Zero Shadowcrest
age-15
species-Shadow,Edel Raid
He is skilled at both magic and swords, is light, dark,and fire, He can also use water lightining, ground,wind and ice but doesn't use them that often. Can transform into various forms.He has the spirit of fire in light in him in the form of a phoenix and the spirit of ice/water and dark in him in the form of a wolf.
Anime village Boy
Phoenix
Anime village Phoenix-1
Shadow form
Anime village Blackknight-3

Flare
A baby dragon that is hyper and energitic. He can has every element power.
Anime village Anime_baby_drag

Ember
age-5
Race-Angle,Vamipre
crush-
bio-She is hyper, adverntures and loves candy. She can put you in a trance, fly a little, and tell the future sometimes and likes to make bets with her sister. She has a pair of pink angle wings. Both sides are after her so that they can destroy the other. If they catch her they plan on brainwashing her and sending her on dangerious missions.
pic;(but with knee long hair)
Anime village Kid1-2
Angle
Anime village Picture008
vampire
Anime village Anime_girl_fav723a

15-years old
Anime village Kara
Angle
Anime village 3755b847
Vampire
Anime village Anime1
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyokira Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 am

Please look at the link
https://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm319/babydoll16508/?action=view&current=Anime-girl.jpg&newest=1
Name:Ami Kyushu
Crush-
species:Unknown
Bio:No one knows where Ami came from or what she is.
Kyokira
Kyokira
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 am

Rachel (witch)
Crush:
Bio: Born in France and raised in England. Rachel was cut off from her witch talents until just recently. She's really bad at, well everything. She's not very social and her temper is very explosive.
Anime village CuteAnimeWitch

Davis (demon)
Age unknown
Crush:
Bio: Lucky people can remember what happened to them for the past hundred or so years. Me? I'm not exactly what you would call "lucky".
Anime village 1168459221_turesWolfo
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 am

Awesome thanks for joining.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:23 am

Nanet
Age;18
Race;Giver
Biography;Namet has always had a kind heart and was always a caring and very loving girl. When she was growing up. When she turned 8 she became a bit emotional and her parents sent her to therapy. They said she was bipoalr that wasnt really true it was just her true nature setting in. A giver is just that. They can give life.They can give pain and heartace. In a way they are the emotions but in a way they are not. They can give everything and take very little away. They can not take away life nor can they take away some ones pain,love hatered lust or fear.
Anime village 132_stream

I have to shower but I'll be back on.

Dusk
Age;;She's not even sure any more
Race;;Witch
Biography;;Dusk has been around since the 15th century. She's seen time fly by and to her it's all clock work thats how everything works.She doesnt really care much for life. A body can die but souls can live on. She was accused of being a demon in 18th century america. Her body burned at the stake but her soul was put in to a young girll, ever since she's been body hopping when one body grows old she looks for a new one.
Anime village 846_stream

Hendrix and Kai
Age;;As if they know
Race;;Bone Eater and Skinwalker
biography;;Hendrix is a demon but a very diffrent one. He's a blood thirsty monster but when it says bone eater it means he eats the bones of the person.Where their true soul is he says. Hendrix is not a nice guy and shows very little to compassion. Not to mention he enjoys playing with his food.
Kai is a simple skinwalker. His skin is that of a wolf's. He's just a blood thirsty as his brother Hendrixbut he shows more compassion than him.
Anime village Tasandtanis-2

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 am

wanna start? Lmao every time we do a rp together we never finish it [[x
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 am

Lol I know right. Let's try to finish this one.
I'm not starting
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 am

Nanet pressed her nose against the window of the display case. Then turned and looked at the little girl and boy who were very happy she was buying them something. She smiled sweetly then stood up. "Which do you want?"She asked The boy pointed to a cookie and the girl to a pie. She bouth them what they asked for and started to leave. "You're very kind." The clerk said as she left. Nanet glanced over her shoulder and gave a warm smile "You could say that."

Dusk looked up at he spell book that was floating over her coldurn. The book was her life every spell she had ever learned every ingredient, anything that went bad with a potion anything that went good. It wasn't her source of power but no person could possibly remeber everything they learn in a singel lifetime so how can a person remeber several lifetimes?
"Damn no where am i supposed to find that?!?" She asked shaking her head at one of the ingredients "Damn Shakespear" She said the book closing and laying on a table. She needed a single hair from a young withc. Near impossible to get but very important and crucial

Hendrix smiled as he crunched on the last bone of the girl he had chosen. 206 bones and he was still hungry.
"That's what you get for being stuck in the under world for so long" Kai mumbled as he glanced at the pile of skin and muscle Hendrix had left. Hendrix glared over at Kai then licked his lips free of blood.
"Next time I want a pretty girl." He said

Kai sneered at Hendrix
"Im not here to feed you." He said scratching him self "Now can we go? I dont want to catch some bug." He said. Kai started to walk towards the village. He was eager to find a new skin he just wasnt sure what he wanted to be yet.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am

Zero sat in the forest as he yawned. He was bored as he looked around.

Ember was walking through the village, she yawned as she made a small fire ball follow her laughing a little.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

Rachel closed her front door locking it behind her. She pulled on her shawl and started to walk to the park. One of her spells had gone really wrong, and now she just needed to sit out in some sunshine. She picked a bench close to the pond, and stared across it into the woods. Okay, it wasn't really a woods. I was more like a hunting territory. Luckily, the deer and whatever else hunters.. well hunt, were smart enough to stay away. She leaned down and pick a flower, peeking out from the bench's shade. The flower was a lovely shade of purple, so Rachel tucked it behind her ear.

Davis shoved his hands in his pockets and walked into the library. The smell of stale patter and ruined leather hit him like a wave of water. He gagged before walking into the DVD and Blueray's section where the smell, hopefully, wasn't that strong. The kids section was in the front, and Davis could clearly see Toy Story 2 printed neatly on one. He passed the kid's selves and went into the adults, looking off them, without really processing it.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 am

Nanet wasnt paying attention and bumped in to the fireball that was follwing Ember. She screamed as she fet the heat burn her skin. She felt her eyes well up at the pain. She quickly looked at the burn. She could give and give but could not give her self anything. She sighed looking around for a drug store or a doctor.

Hendrix and Kai didnt find their way back to town
"You're a terrible dog what made you decied to be a wolf anyway?" Hendrix asked scolding his brother as they made it to a clearing . "Well then." He said with a sigh

"Im a good wolf. Look I found you a pretty girl." He said pointing to a Dusk as she crossed the clearing not noticing the two. "A girl?" Kai said curious as to why she was out in the forest alone.

Dusk crossed the clearing of tiger lillys. She grew them but they only bloomed once a year. She was happy to see her garden growing but wasn't happy to see two men stepping all over her beautiful flowers.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Ember heard a scream as she looked around, she saw Nanet and then tried to figure out why she was screaming. She noticed the burn and felt bad."I'm so sorry.....I should have been watching were I was going."She said as she walked over and started to heal her."Just stand still and let me heal you."She said smiling.

Zero sat in a tree watching a girl and two boys as he yawned a little bit.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:46 am

Nanet jumped some as Ember touched her arm but saw that it was healing. She smiled then looked at her "Thank you." She said touching her arm it wasnt still a bit senstive but felt much better.

Dusk crossed the clearing near the two boys. She picked up the flowers they had crushed and glared at them. The flowers around her started to wilt and die as her anger grew. "How dare you two step all over my flowers." She said her eyes glowing purple.

"Calm down. It wasnt on purpose." He said touching her.Then felt his insides start to burn he buckled over in pain and screamed.

"Dont ever touch me." She said making the pain stop "Why are you here?" She said turning her eyes towards the other boy

Kai watched his brother wither in pain then looked at the girl. It was apparent she was a witch and was not to be messed with. "Just passing by. And we were leaving." He said picking up his brother who was still in pain and started to head back in to the forest
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 am

Embedded."Your welcome, it was my fault to begin with."She said and bowed slightly."I'm Ember, and it's nice to meet you.S'he giggled.

Zero continued to watcch the two slightly interested."Hmmmm a witch."He said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:02 am

"Im Nanet. Nice to meet you." She said and smiled then looked around. Nanet didnt care to stay in one place for two long she was always moving that way no one could catch her and sell her in to slavery. She was fast but not as fast as some people. Strong but only as strong as a human girl could be.

"Oh no ou dont." Dusk said raising her hand. "He's a bone eater and you." She said stepping closer to Hendrix who looked up at her in shock. "Thats right you bone eater. I can tell because of how mush pain you were in how you buckled over with in seconds instead of moments." She said then touched Kai's cheek sweetly "Im not sure what you are." She said turning and looking at the trees thinking she heard something but shook it off and looked back at the boys.

"Im a simple Skin walker." She laughed and shook her head. "Fine I'm anything but simple,but as I said we'll be on our way now." He said helping hendrix again as he sliipped. He threw his arm over his shoulder and his other hand around his waist ans they started to walk off.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Rachel sat took a book out of her bag and flipped to a random page. She didn't really take in the words but just stared at the pages. It was getting colder and windier outside. A storm must have been coming. She pulled her shawl over her shoulders and stood up.

Davis tossed the movies away. Nothing looked good. He walked out of the library and found a little cafe on the west side of town. He opened he door and took a deep breath of sweet cookies and donuts. The store was quaint, but still had seating. Davis got a seat in the far corner and ordered a large coffee.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 am

Kai finally made it to the park that bordered the woods. He let go of Hendrix who fell to the ground still weak from what the witch did to him.
"You'll be okay. I think." He said with a frown thing about the with.

"She scares me.A lot. It's impossible to tell I'm a you know. Just by the pain I was am in." Hendrix said looking at his brother."we should visit her again"
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 am

Zero watched as the girl looked over at him. He stood still watching as she looked away. He kept watching as two of them walked off."Somethings wierd about her."He said sitting on the branch and thinking.

Ember smiled."so, what are you doing here?"She asked curiously as she rocked on the balls of her feet.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 am

Rachel walked down to the lake and stared at her refection in the crystal clear water. A frog jumped, disturbing her face for a short second. She pressed her hands to her neck, trying to warm them. The wind blew again. She started to shiver, and sighed.

Davis finished his coffee and left. He wandered the streets, looking into empty stores. His cell phone buzzed and he sighed. It was just a notification that tomorrow was his birthday. Davis tapped the screen of the phone. It wasn't broken, but he remembered his last birthday like it was yesterday. He shrugged it off, not like he celebrated them anyway.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down