Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD

4 posters

Go down

Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD  Empty Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD

Post  xPrincessZoex Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 am

Hey..I hate to say it, but it seems recently my creativity towards RPing has died. =/ Which sucks I know. But I think I'm gonna take a break from any kind of RPing and come back in maybe...Three or four months...See if I'm back to my RPing self. I just wanted to say to my friends on here that I am or I'm meant to be RPing with, sorry but I won't be on for a while.

Anyways....Bye to everyone on here for a while.

Zoe x
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD  Empty Re: Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD

Post  Morgan Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 am

No Zoe now Imma cry! I was looking forward to roleplaying wth you! My life has gone down hill latley and its like your the only person that wont judge me if I tell me. Me and jakob broke up and now he is fighting me for Hayden Sad I cant have him taken from me.
But anyway at least PM me your email so I can email you!!!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD  Empty Re: Zoe Is Leaving The Building!....Well...Website. XD

Post  xPrincessZoex Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 am

Of course honey. Do you have MSN messenger? Or Facebook or anything? Cause if you do, you could send me your email/facebook name in a PM. ^~^

And I just had a random plot line idea. It's good but I dunno if my creativity'll last longer than one RP XD
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 am

Aww, Zoe, you are going to leave. We've rped together a efw times... but they all died XD But I don't think you should leave! Sad

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 am

I've made a sort of one last RP before I leave thing XD It's in fantasy. It's based off of Wizard Of Oz.

But then I'm leaving XDDD
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 am

Lol, cool, if people join, will you consider staying?

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 am

Hmm...I dunno...It's not cause of that...It's mainly cause my RPing creativity is starting to dry up XD I need to wait a little while for the creativness river to start flowing again.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 am

no! D:
You're one of the few people that have really amazing plots! [like.. no offense to anyone else, aha.] but seriously! I'm really picky with plots, and i love yours, and... poo! :c
I understand what you mean, though. the same thing happened with me, and school is getting in the way, and i just need a break from RPing.. I mean, I really want to, but i just can't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 am

And I just noticed that i'm too late to join the oz RP. alkdgfasdfjkashdf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Fine Zoe T_T.
WHATEVER.
ABANDON ME THEN!
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Zoe-The-Scottish-Girl! wrote:Hmm...I dunno...It's not cause of that...It's mainly cause my RPing creativity is starting to dry up XD I need to wait a little while for the creativness river to start flowing again.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean!

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down