Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fight continues.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The fight continues. Empty The fight continues.

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 am

They were specially trained to slay the Immortal,
and keep peace on earth,
But everything changed when the Immortals won,
And took over the world.
And now,
Those warriors are slaves and the human race will soon to exist.

Plot:
Girl warriors fought Immortals and lost,
And now their slaves for the Immortals

Rules:
Literate of course
Have as many characters just keep genders even
20 plus ages
Ongoing
Pairing
Girls are warriors and guys are immortals-(Demons,vampires,ect)
Have your profiles like mine
Add drama, violence, twist, and all that wonderful goodness
Time skip if there is sex or go to Pms.
Yall should know the rest

Winnie
Age) Twenty
Bio) My father trained me and others to slay Immortals. I was thirteen when he made me slay my first immortal..He was around my age back then. I use poison on my knifes, and I use toxic gases.
I may not look like a warrior, but looks can be deceiving. Watch out for my power kicks, they'll put you in the hospital, and they can kill you instantly.
The fight continues. Animegirl

Rogen
Age) Nineteen and a half
Bio: My father made me go to fighting lessons, and Winnie's father trained me as well. I wasn't the fighting type, but now I'm a fighter and will kick your ass by using utilizing a unique form of martial arts that attacks the pressure points. I may be small and look young but I'll still kick your ass.
The fight continues. AquarianAge4-1

Viper
Age) Unknown
Bio: One of the most powerfulest demons from the Under world. He is called a Snake demon because he can speak to snakes. He treats his snakes like family so if you hurt one he gets more powerful. He is part snake and he is poisonous. His father is a full demon snake, and his mom died after he was born. He is pure evil.
The fight continues. 270

Stain

Age) Unknown
Bio: The uncontrollable vampire. He won't just suck you dry like most vamps. He'll spill your blood and break your bones, then he'll clean up his mess. His insane and twisted. he tortures his victims slowly and painfully, he likes to play with his food. His dad was a powerful vampire but he was slayed, and he will get revenge.
The fight continues. Snowboy2

Last edited by TabbyTerror on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Pierced
Pierced
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

The fight continues. Empty Re: The fight continues.

Post  Kobe. Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 am

I'll join.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 am

And fail :'/
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 am

Name: Rowen
Race: Demon of Fire.
Biography: I control all fire. Push me and I'll make you feel like you went striaght to hell. Be careful Or I'll Teach you how to be careful, and you don't want that.
The fight continues. Demon-2

Name: Lance
Race: Angel of Hell.
They call me the Devil's child, but I'm far from that. Maybe. I'm going to be honest and say I'm a perverted guy. So don't underestimate me.
The fight continues. Anime-Boys-anime-guys-3785982-980-1

Name: Trinity
Biagraphy: I wasn't born blind. My father poured bleach on my eyes...Once I failed to kill an Immortal... Now I wear a blindfold. With my chain, I am a Great fighter, Without it, I am nothing.
The fight continues. P
Name: Sincere
Biography: Dx I can't think of anything right now so I'll tell about her somewhere in my post. xD
The fight continues. Anjo0801

I hope this is ongoing cos I gotta go, I might be back later.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:18 am

Okay.
And its Ongoing.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 am

Yay, So when can we start, cos whenever you post I'll post whenever I can Kay, Bai!Gotta go.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 am

Haha. I'm posting now. just post when ya can, bye.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 am

Pairs:
Winnie~&~Rowen
Rogen~&~Lance
Sincere~&~Stain
Trinity~&~Viper

Settings: Girls are chained up to a wall in a dark basement, and guys are doing whatever. In the Under world.

Winnie looked up at her chained wrists, they were bleeding, " Not to bad" She muttered pulling herself up on her knees so the chains wouldn't dig in her skin anymore, " I would of killed that bastard while I ha the damn chance" She said quietly to herself. She almost had him, but she missed the shot and he grabbed her. She shook her head to get the memory out of her thoughts.

Rogen groaned in pain, she felt like she was hit by a car, and she knows how that feels, " Why is it dark in the infirmary?" She called then tried to put her hand on her face, but her wrists wouldn't move from above her head, " Winnie! Where the hell are you!" She called then gave up. The memory of the past three days flashed in her head, and she gritted her teeth. " He beat me..He actually almost killed me.." She said then lip her lip.

Viper took on his bedroom balcony with five of his snakes, " How is that..girl?" He asked one of them as he looked out at the city. " Sshess doing fineee" One of the snakes replied. " Damn" Viper said then turned around to walk back in his room, " I might as well visit her...Then, we can start the whole slave thing" He said putting on his leather jacket over his wife-beater. " Yess massterr" They hissed and left.

Stain signed as he pushed a young female on the floor beside his bed, " Damn. She didn't last long. How depressing" he muttered sitting up, and looked down at her. She was a mortal, around her early teens, " I'll just get another one and try to control myself.." He said. Like that's possible. His other half said, and he signed," I know" He mumbled putting his pants back on.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 am

Rowen smirked as he ran his finger over the wall, leaving a dark line in it. "Whats the point of having a slave and not use them?" He sighed walking towards the basement.

Lance smirked to himself after taking the life of a young woman. "Poor thing. You should have learned to respect others." He nodded.

Sincerey slowly opened her eyes, her vision was blurry. "Where the hell am I?" She asked as he tried to rub her eyes but the chains held her back, cutting into her skin. "Damn it."

Trinity grunted as she tried moving but the chains held her against the wall. "What's going on?" She asked curiously.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am

Winnie tried to twist her wrist, but the chains were to tight, " Damn" She said then signed heavily, and winced as a sharp pain went up her side and across her chest, "Ow.." She said trying to look down, but couldn't hardly see anything.

Rogen tried to pull her wrists free, but failed and only made her wrists bleed, " Fucking shit" She said as a drop of blood landed on her bare foot, " Damn it" She muttered trying to look at her bleeding wrists.

Viper unlocked all the locks on the metal door leading to the basement, and he walked down the steps and flicked on the light at the end of the stairs. He smiled at the girl chained to the wall, " Hello" He said then licked his lips.

Stain got dressed and cleaned up before going to the basement. His maids were working on the bloody mess in his room. He turned on the light, and went down the stairs and grinned, showing his teeth.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 am

Rowen walked down to the basement with his hands in his pockets. He made it to the bottom of the steps and grinned evily.

Lance pushed his hair away from his face and laughed as he walked towards the basement.

Trinity ignored the man who had said something to her. "Damn it to hell." She uttered still stuggling to get loose.

Sincere sighed once she finally realized she wasn't getting out, she was stupid for even thinking she would be able to let herself loose.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am

Winnie gasped when she heard a footsteps, and then she stared at the man who stood at the bottom of what looked like a staircase, " Who are you?" She asked wiggling her wrists, trying to get free. She looked up at her wrists, then back at him. She didn't have a good feeling about this.

Rogen coughed a few times as dirt and dust fell from the chains as she shook them. She sighed when nothing happened, " Okay! I know you can hear me! Let me goo! You don't want me! Ugh! Come on! Rematch!" She yelled then dropped her head. I'm never getting out of here..She thought.

Viper looked at the warrior then at the swarm of snakes at his feet, " Go" He said to them, and the swarmed around her feet, and started biting her legs. " It's okay, they aren't poisonous" He said then laughed loudly. The snakes drew blood, and he licked his lips. " Lets see you fight now" He said.

Stain reached the bottom of the steps, and looked at the girl with a grin on his face. " Well, well, well, looks like little miss warrior has been defeated " He said walking up to her, and grabbed her chin. " You're looking a little dirty, how about a nice shower? Hm?" He said then looked at her up an down then nodded.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Rowen smirked as he took a few steps towards her, stopping to push his hair back over his shoulders. "The Demon you tried to kill. Don't you remember me?" He chuckled softly.

Lance stopped at the last step and snickered. "Let you go? Rematch? Nonsense." He said walked up to her and ran his hand down her arm. "It's a shame such a pretty face has to go to waste."

Since Sincere was blind, she fixed her blankless stare on what she guess was the ground. "I don't care if I look dirty."

Trinity grunted and winced at the pain. She bit her lip before tightly closing her eyes. "You bastard, I was so close to winning, You just got lucky."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 pm

" And I would of succeeded if you didn't hit me in my blind spot i didn't know I had" Winnie said then looked away disgusted. She let everyone down, and now the world is being taken over by demons and other evil creatures. " What do you want with me? Why didn't you kill me? Or are you going to torture me, and let me die slowly? " She asked then sighed as she turned her head to look at him.

Rogen watched his hand, " Why did you keep me alive? Why didn't you finish me off on the battle field? " She asked through her teeth. " Okay, so you are going to kill me? Hm...Shit" She said looking up at him.

Stain sighed, "You're going to be fun to play with, since you can't see and all" He aid then started chuckling. He walked away from her, and went to a little room not far from her, and got a bucket of water and a wash rag. " Of course you care" He said dipping the rag in the bucket as he walked back. He stood in front of her again, and started wiping her face.

Viper laughed, " Luck had nothing to do with it. " He said waving the snakes off. " You just got sucky, and you were distracted... To much on your mind?" He said then shrugged. " We're going to have fun" He said standing close to her.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Rowen smiled as he pushed his hair away from his face. "oh please, you mortals have nothing on us." He chuckled. "Oh and you don't need to know what I'm going to do with you. You'll know once it happens."

"I won't kill you yet. But I will soon." Lance nodded and smiled. "I love a little torture."

Sincere sighed. "I still would have killed you, My blindness was not my weakness, but you already knew that, You found out what my weakness was before I ever had the chance to." He eyes moved around as though she were looking for something, memories.

Trinity rolled her eyes. "I would have won, if I had my mind clear, so you were the lucky one. Your life was definately spared."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 am

Winnie shook her head then looked up at him, " You know I had you almost beat! If you didn't get up and hit me when i was trying to help another warrior, I would of won!" She yelled then shook her head some more. " There's no reason why you want to keep me until you kill me so, kill me now " She said staring up at him.

Rogen rolled her eyes, " Oh goody. So, how are you going to torture me?" She asked looking up at him. She wasn't really afraid, shes been tortured before, and survived. She sighed then smiled.

Stain smirked, " I do admit you almost had me, but you started to walk away, and that was your mistake" He said, wiping her neck and arms off. " We really got dirty, huh?" He said dipping the rag back in the bucket, and squeezed it.

A smirk spread across Viper's face, " Don't you remember the rules? Number one, always keep your head clear when fighting" He stated then shook his head, " Some warrior you are" He said then sighed.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:47 am

"Cry me a River. A real warrior would know not to let their gaurd down, Especially when you dealing with an Immortal." Rowen nodded.

Lance smirked. "Well now, Look who your dealing with." He turn away from her. "But I don't plan to torture you anytime soon."

Sincere sighed. "So, Unlike you I have a heart, And I do not regret walking away, But I do regret being here, Right now."

Trinity rolled her eyes once more. "Your right. I was in the wrong. I know that."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:57 am

Winnie looked down, " Doesn't matter now " She said quietly then sighed, " Its the end..." Yeah right. She added quietly then looked up at him, " Now what?" She asked looking sad, but inside she was grinning.

Rogen looked him up and down, and shrugged " Immortal who got lucky " She said with a smirk then moved her wrists, " You should loosen up these" She said.

Stain shook his head, " You're here because you walked away " He said putting the bucket away, and tossed the rag in a corner. He leaned on the wall near her, " We're going to have fun, I promise " He said

Viper raised his eyebrow, " I know I'm right " He said watching her closely.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Rowen smirked. "You really should be alittle more cheery about things."

Lance shook his head. "I don't believe in luck." He shrugged. "And I'll loosen those up when I feel like they need to be loosened."

Sincere sighed. "I bet we are." She muttered sarcastically.

Trinity looked in Viper's direction and then down. She didn't even bother to respond.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 am

Winnie titled her head to the side, and looked up at him " Why the hell should I?" She spat

Rogen rolled his eyes, " Yeah, whatever asshole" She muttered turning her head away.

Stain shook his head, " You better watch yourself, or you'll get it twice as bad" He said pointing his finger at her while he talked.

Viper sighed, "Wanna rematch?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Ooc. Sorry, I'm lacking creativity.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 am

"Because, we're gonna have fun together." Rowen grinned evily.

Lance chuckled, and then slapped Her. "Watch your mouth." He demanded.

Trinity shrugged. "I don't care. Give it to me as hard as you want. I won't care."
Ooc: That sounded sexual xD

Sincere shook her head. "No, I don't want a rematch."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am

" I'm suppose to be cheery because we're gonna have 'fun' " Winnie said then shook her head, "Nah. I rather not be cheery" She said then pulled herself up some.

Rogen gritted her teeth, " How can I watch my mouth when I can't see it?" She asked through her teeth. Yes, she was being a smart ass, but that's who she is.

Stain chuckled, " Really now? I don't care if you care or not, I'll do whatever I want with you." He said looking her over for any wounds. " After all, you are my slave now" He said with a smirk.
Ooc.Woo! :D

Viper licked his teeth, " Yeah, you would of lost anyway. Now, let's get you cleaned up" He said looking around.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 am

"Well your my slave, and I really don't care for your talking." Rowen nodded.

Lance shrugged. "Such a smart ass." He nodded. "Keep talking like that and you'll lose a limb."

Sincere closed her eyes and sighed. "Slave? I don't like being called a Slave."
Ooc: O.O She must be a sex slave xDD

Trinity rolled her eyes. "Oh your so sure I would have lost huh?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 pm

"Wait, did you just say slave? But i thought you were going to kill me? What the hell?" Winnie said then sighed heavily, " Make up your damn mind" She muttered.

Rogen shook her head, " That's cruel" She said then sighed, " Can you let me go now? I'll behave" She said smiling up at him.

Stain chuckled, " To damn bad, You're my slave" He said
Ooc. lol

" Maybe. " Viper said putting his arm down so one of his snakes could wrap around it. " If I had my pets then yes, I would of won. " He said
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next