Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it.

3 posters

Go down

I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it. Empty I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it.

Post  Eden(: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Selly screamed as the human-like creature came striding towards her. Hands hitting the diamond-encrusted cross on her neck, it wailed in pain, practically flying back against the wall.

It was then that she realized what the horrid creature was: a vampire.

Selly let out an abundance of kicks, punches, and everything that her father had taught her. Once she had pinned the vampire down, she pulled out a little vial of powder that her grandmother had given her a few years ago. She sprinkled some on its face, and it screamed in pain. She leaped up as a fire started to spread. Her eyes went wide in shock as the creature disinegrated, right before her.

I've been thinking about posting this, and I finally decided to. It's sorta based off of Buffy, but not really. I write a bit at a time, but I do have more. I need a title though. If you think of one, tell me please!

Eden(:
Eden(:
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it. Empty Re: I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it.

Post  Fennec Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Undead
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it. Empty Re: I don;t know what to call this: Give me a name for it.

Post  Eden(: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 am

Thanks!
I'll see if anyone else replies with one. (:
Eden(:
Eden(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:47 am

Misery
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum