Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Hell And Back

3 posters

Go down

Shall I continue? Why or Why not?

To Hell And Back  I_vote_lcap100%To Hell And Back  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
To Hell And Back  I_vote_lcap0%To Hell And Back  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

To Hell And Back  Empty To Hell And Back

Post  Morgan Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 am

To Hell And Back

-Chapter One-

Well we all think something is horrible with our life. There is always something we want to change. But that thing soon vanishes and a new thing appears. Kinda like a pimple. Once one is gone another one steps in and takes it's place, except this one is worse. That's life right?

The sky was a soft blue, bees buzzing, birds chirping and singing their favorite song. Everything seems right. Peacefull and enjoyable. Wrong! No matter what the beauty that is around you, you can still be in the worse place ever. This day I happend to be standing in a cemetary. Looking over the service of my mother. The only person I had left. I was only fifteen, far to young to lose every family member I ever held dear.

Everyone wept. All but one. Myself. I never cried. Negative, I did cry but, not in public. I normally hide in the comfort of my bedroom. Well it wasn't going to be my room anymore. It wasn't going to be my house, my garden, my pond. None of that would be mine. Since no one in my family was alive I was being sent to a foster home. A place for people not wanted, sorta like myself.

I watched as the last few people walked up to the casket where my mothers body lay. After everyone said good bye one last time they lowered the casket into the ground. That was the last time I ever spoke of my mother.

That's life, right?
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

To Hell And Back  Empty Re: To Hell And Back

Post  Morgan Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 am

Well someone told me to continue in the poll above. I dont know who >.<
So I shall continue for the one person so far that has told me to keep going.

Dear readers,
This is based on a true story of a friend. She has been through a lot and this is for her. Please no rude comments. Construstive critisism is welcome but don't be flat out rude. Please and Thank You,
Love,
Neaveh

-Chapter Two-

I packed my things and headed out to the awaiting car where Miss. Mallory was waiting. She had helped me after my mother's death. She is the one taking me to this horrible place. The place where I wish not to be.

"Miss. Mallory, why must I go? Can't I stay with you and Gregory?" I asked tossing my things into the back of her car. They landed with a soft thud in the floor board. I climbed up front and slipped the seat belt around me. The car had a smell. The smell of rain on a hot day.

"I'm sorry you must go to the orphange." She said starting to pull away from the house.

"But, Gregory is my age. Doesn't he miss not having anyone his age around? He is the only one there, right?" I asked. "He seems like a very nice--" I started to say.

"Amia Grace! Gregory is nothing but I troubled child sent to live with me, his aunt, with special orders from his mother! I can not allow you to be around that bad of an influence!" She barked.

"Gregory isn't that bad! Why talk about your own blood like that?!" I said as I brushed a stray hair backbehind my ear. "Oh, don't call me Amia Grace. Only Amia. Grace was my....it was her name and you know I don't want to be reminded of this!"

She nodded and kept driving dropping the subject. After a few moments of silence she couldn't bare it much longer. "Do you ever miss your mother?"

"Miss. Mallory!"

"I'm sorry dear. I lost my mother too. It was horrible for me," she said trying to be sympathetic.

I clicked off my seat belt. "Let me out here. I can walk the rest of the way."

"No Amia, you can't! I have to drop you off!"

I jerked the car door open and jumped out. I fell and cut my knee, but nothing major. I started walking and didn't looka t Miss. Mallory when she tried to get me back in the car. I sighed and walked up the steps of the orphanage. I pressed my hand against the cold metal door and opened it slowly.

This is pure hell.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 am

I did. ^.^
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 am

I had a feeling it twas you! Thanks darling.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 am

dude people never reply to the poles or the stories
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down