Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OneonOne?

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

OneonOne?  Empty OneonOne?

Post  Abby Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 am

Anyone?
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

OneonOne?  Empty Re: OneonOne?

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

Dang you posted a lot you must have some great creativity or your just a good writer or something totally else anyways I'd love to if you don't mind someone who hasn't had as much experience that is doing a one on one with you.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:54 am

o sorry, i didn't notice you posted....
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 am

dang seriously how many rps have you done to get that many posts?
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 am

i have no idea... lol well I'll post the plot just as soon as i dig it up.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 am

Girls; You wake up in a castle, and you don't know where you are. The first thing you realize is that your clothes are gone, and have been replaced with rags. The second, is that you're tied down to the floor. And the third is that a group of people are assigning tasks to everyone.

Guys; You just got a new shipment of slaves. They're all beautiful, of course, and they have been taken from their home by force. You've never really payed attention to the beauty before, until you see one slave that really takes your breath away. Well, I'll leave you with that.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 am

hm nice never done one like that before so we going to do description profiles or we going to use pictures? oh yeah your the one that starts by the way. Twisted Evil
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 am

I'll post my profiles, but i have to go so i can sleep so I can get up for the royal wedding... Sorry i really dont like it wen people start rp then leave, so now I'm just a hypocrite...

Davis
Ok, I don't know if you can follow this, but: The prince's, grandmothers, son-in-law's, son, once removed. Ok so basically for those who didn't follow, he's a distant cousin of the prince.
OneonOne?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSix11nXQZAfyPKVnDkKCkXAyigZnQ86aeaofKUKUMHyzES7Yy61w&t=1

Azalia
I'm anything and everything. So don't set me off because I can be unpredictable.
OneonOne?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYWc2QazEaQP1X2jb_vOr3lVXc8XXHRy6S0fAtOIyclEg0dZ_5vA&t=1
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

lol it's okay to be hypocritical sometimes we are human were not perfect.

Mark
Prince's mothers cousin once removed.
OneonOne?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPu8Do0W82hHlsSoNOCa2u5Xsl6lpTcnYvBYYm2j3GPBnYyvuR&t=1

Mira
I love to play pranks on people and I use anything I have to get away with it. You may think I'm sweet but your dead wrong.

OneonOne?  Icefairy
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:40 am

Ok I'll start in a second.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:51 am

Setting; Early morning. Girls are just waking up, guys are sleeping I guess.

Azalia woke up on a hard cold stone floor. She sat up and tired to stand up, but chains kept her on the ground. Several hazy, yet graphic images flashed through her mind. Waking up, then running from... She couldn't remember. Then she was pinned on the ground by something. He was as heavy as a tree. He? Her memory was fuzzy, but it gave her an image of a tall bald man with a dark beard. She shook the image out of her head and looked around the room. It filled with people just like her. Chained and confused.

Davis rolled over in bed. A servant had lit the fire, but no one had drawn the drapes. There was still light coming in, though. He rolled back over and closed his eyes. It couldn't be that late if no one was waking him up.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:15 am

Mira groaned from the pain in her head and cursed.

M:"What the hell. Why does my head feel like it's about to explode?'

She looked around and looked on in shock at being chained up and other girls like her.

M:"What the hell is going on. Tsk what happened."

She started to pull on a chain trying to loosen it up to make it more comfortable. Seeing as it wasn't working she just yawned and looked around wondering how she got there.

Mark sat up in his bed scratching the back of his head. Seeing that the maids were just opening the curtains meant he got to wake up without an annoying sun shining in his eyes. He told them to not bother he was sleeping in and turned over and went back to sleep.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:31 am

Azalia was unchained but a stout woman who looked almost like a maid. The woman gave her a slip of paper. Instructions. The maid pushed her out the door and into a bright hallway. Azalia rubbed her eyes and started walking. She memorized the slip of paper and shoved it in her pocket. Her clothing was scratchy. She looked down to find herself wearing rags. Great. She walked up the next flight of stairs to her left and down the hallway to her right. There was a large stone door on her left and she pushed it open. "Hello?" she asked timidly.

Davis sighed and opened his eyes slowly. Obviously someone was running late because no one had come in in a while. He sat up and looked around. It was definitely past when he was supposed to wake up.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 am

Mira was cursing up a storm at the tightness of the chain when a woman came and unlocked it. Mira looked up at the woman with interest. The woman helped Mira up and they left the room. Feeling herself become very itchy she looked down and saw nothing but rags.

M:"What the fuck."

The girl turned and gave Mira a scathing look.

W:"Please watch you language around the master I won't tolerate it."

Once they reached a huge door the woman knocked and left.

Mark decided it was time to get ready for the day and stop lazing around in bed. He got up and took a bath loving the fact that the maids weren't there yet. He then dressed himself and sat in a chair by the window looking at the sky.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:50 am

Azalia cleared her voice and spoke up. "Hello?" She walked up to the only person in the room. A guy sitting by the window. "Ummm, excuse me?"

Davis groaned and stood up out of bed. He tried to fix his hair without a mirror and opened the door with an annoyed face. "What do you want?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 am

Mira looked at the guy who answered the door and busted out laughing.

M:"What's up with your hair...hahahaha..... it looks like you just got electrocuted...hahaha."

The maid gave her a glare and turned back to her master.

W:"I'm sorry for this impudent girl she just arrived from the last shipment and has no manners at all."

Mira stopped laughing and gave the maid a glare.

M:"Dumb kissing ass uptight know it all snobby bitch."

Mark looked at the girl who was standing in the doorway in surprise.

M:"Hello there and who are you and what might you inquire in my room if I may be so bold as to ask?"
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 am

Azalia took the piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to him. "I was handed this and told to go here." She smiled slightly. "Could you explain what's going on?"

Davis smirked. "It's okay I can handle her." He grabbed Mira by the upper arm and dragged her into his room, shutting the door behind him. "Okay, so first you can clean my room, then you can... Hmmm."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 am

Mark took the paper and read it.

M:"I see so you just arrived."

He pulled a draw string and a maid came and bowed.

M1:"Yes master."

M:"Get this girl some decent clothes and a bath. Then see to it she has a room in the maids quarters with the others. Once your done with that bring her to the training ground."

The maid bowed again and did as she told.

Mira turned her body side ways and kicked him in the stomach.

M:"Yeah right like I'd ever listen to a spoiled daddy's boy like you. You would probably cry if you fell of a horse or if your daddy scolded you. No way you can rot in hell."

She glared daggers at him visually torturing him in her mind.

M:"Ass hole go to hell."

She turned to leave.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:21 am

Azalia followed he maid around. She was handed a tub full of water which she guessed was supposed to substitute as a bath and soft closed. After bathing she changed and was lead into a giant field just outside the garden.

Davis laughed. "Very funny, but my father in dead and I won't be falling off any horses anytime soon so you won't get to prove if I'd cry." He grabbed her hand and pulled her back, stopping her from leaving. "Look, it's not exactly like you can leave so just do as your told for awhile," he whispered through clenched teeth.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 am

Mark looked from his sparring partner at the girl from earlier and smiled.

M:"Now doesn't that feel better than them scratchy rags. I'm Mark and I will be your master from today onward. Do you have any questions."

Mira gave a death blare at the guys hand. Then a sadistic grin crossed her face.

M:"Remove your hand or I will remove your balls and make you eat them. I don't like being told what to do and I can leave whenever I want. By the way your an idiot. I my have been captured by slave traders however that does not make me a slave. I'm merely a girl from the forest that was brought here against my will and therefore since they are gone I can now leave and take revenge on them."

The grin spread as her imagination ran wild with all of the gruesome torture she would put him or them through. Depended on how many there were.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 am

Azalia nodded. "Yeah... I've been captured by slave traders haven't I?" She looked down at her feet sadly, thinking. There were a lot or rumors that floated around her village about the slave traders and the terrible things the masters would do.

Davis frowned and backhanded her across the face. "You obviously don't understand that I could kill you whenever I feel like it. I've got thousands of slaves in line for me and you're just another on on the list."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

Mark looked at the girl and smiled sadly.

M:"Yes unfortunately you were indeed caught by a slave trader. However the rumors going around or about those who do not have morals and feel like they are indeed a strong man if they hurt the slaves. It is quite simple really however the only mean thing I do to my maids and other servants is make them clean my house other than that they just do what any girl or boy would do at their age. However I do have rules and the main one is to not to get together with a boy for intimate reasons in my house other than that who cares right."

Mira smiled at the hit and laughed.

M:"That the best you got oh please."

She then kicked him in the groin and punched his face. She ran to the window and estimated the height. Deciding to take her chances she jumped and tumbled on the roof below.

M:"Wow that was fun. But damn it I sprang my ankle with that little stunt."

She then found a storage facility and changed her clothes.

M:"At least the pants fit however I'll have to go barefooted and the shirt is a little tight in the upper area but other than that I'm fine."

She looked around.

M:"They shouldn't be able to find me here. I hope I didn't hurt the poor guy to much with the nut shot, but hey he was being an ass hole."

She snorted thinking back on it.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 am

Azalia nodded. "Yeah, whatever, fine." She folded her arms across her chest and looked around the field. "So?"

Davis looked out the window and groaned. He rushed out of the castle and jumped on his fastest horse and circled the grounds.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 am

Mark sighed.

M:"So what else do you want to know?"

Mira giggled as she watched him circle the grounds. She then came out from her hiding place wanting to play a little game she hadn't played in a long time. She had wrapped bandages around her ankles to keep them from being further hurt. Once she caught sight of him she whistled.

M:"Ass hole I'm up here. Catch me if you can."

She then started to run along the roofs and climbing them. She was basically acting like a monkey and she knew it.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 am

Azalia shook her head. "Nothing," she whispered. She sat down on the grass and leaned backward. She closed her eyes and sighed. This was the beginning of a new and boring life.

Davis leaped off his horse and scaled the building. He ran after her and tackled her, rolling off the roof. When they hit the ground he pinned her down and sat on her stomach.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next