Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OneonOne?

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

OneonOne?  - Page 35 Empty Re: OneonOne?

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 am

Angela shook her head. "Hmm well let's see you also have more money than I will ever see in a lifetime, you've lived in a nice house all your life without ever earning it, and just by being born you have exploited everyone in the entire kingdom by stealing our money in unfair taxes. And yet you still sit in you're posh castle doing nothing about it while we starve! You know if you bought less slaves you wouldn't be funding the slave traders and they might go out of business, but you're just filling their pockets!"

Azalia sighed looking down at the floor. "It's true you know..." she told Mark. "Starvation isn't uncommon here. I've watched people die in front of me," she mumbled.

Davis's lips dipped even lower and he kissed up and down the inside of her legs.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 am

Mark looked the old woman in the eyes and frowned.

M:"Lady let's get a few things straight. I am only related to the prince by my father ma'am. My mother was a woman he saved from slave traders and after a few years they fell in love. I do not let my people starve I help them farm there own lands. I go to the villages surrounding my castle and help them and give them what they need. They do not pay me taxes for I will not allow it. I pay the prince my own money each year so the villagers will not starve. I cannot help the fact that I am related to the prince and was fortunate to be born in a wealthy family. I do not use my parents money for I have my own business in trades and training young people to fight for the nobles.I am hardly at home to begin with for I am usually traveling. I only have room in my home and the villagers stay at my place during the winter so they do not starve and freeze to death. I do not allow slavery and every slave trader that comes to me I get them all and put them in a cell and let the people he is selling deal with them. And if you think that my life was easy as a child you are sadly mistaken. I lost my mother to an illness and my father became withdrawn and finally die. I was 10 when this happened and I refused to go to a relatives house I then went around the village and learned things from them to help me in the future. I went to the dreaded academy that all royals have to go to and graduated as fast as I could so as to get away from them calling me a half-breed. I got into the shipping business thanks to a friend and worked my way through the ranks all the way to captain and was treated like the other crewmen. I then went to different countries and learned to fight with a sword and other weapons and learn there languages and I was then once more home and I was 18. I was then made to go to court and visit my family. I was there for a week before I was banished because I bet my cousin Stefan to a bloody pulp because he tried to force himself on a made no older than 13. So I may have been born into royalty however I do not act like one of them snobs and I actually listen to what people say and take there advice. So please do not put me in with my family."

Hearing Azalia he turned to her and hugged her.

M:"I am sorry you had to see that I can help and take this village under my protection and care and help them with what they need to so they won't have to go through another year like the ones before."

Mira moaned and shifted heat pooling between her legs.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 am

Azalia rolled her eyes. "It wouldn't matter. All the other villages would pin you as a royal who played favorites and they'd make up some ridiculous story about me being a prostitute to get you to help my village. Every citizen who doesn't benefit from royal money hates royals and there's just really nothing you can do to change their minds... Sorry."

Davis kissed up to the top of her legs and started to lick her out. He then kissed all the way back up to her lips.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am

Mark sighed but then got a determined look in his eyes.

M:"I do not play favorites nor will I ever do so. I will help them somehow I just go to figure a way to do it. Besides I help everyone I can because people should not suffer."

He then turned to the old lady.

M:"Do you have any ideas?"

Mira kissed him back and let her hands massage the skin on his shoulders.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Angela laughed. "Beats me. You could probably hand out gold on the street and we'd still hate you. Villagers ain't as stupid as we seem. We know bribery when we see it. And no one would believe you if you told 'em you don't play favorites."

Davis smiled. "So were you joking or do I get to be ridden?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 am

Mark thought for few minutes.

M:"What would you say if I earned there respect the good old fashion way. Instead of handing out gold as you say I earn it through hard work and showing people who I really am without judging them for whatever they do. Do you think that would work Miss Angela?"

Mira smiled.

M:"Oh you are defiantly going to be ridden."

She then positioned herself over him and looked him in the eye before lowering herself on his member her eyes widening when she felt full.

M:"Damn you are big."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 am

Angela shrugged. "Maybe, but I don't think it matters much where the money comes from... Especially if you earn it from locals and then just pay 'em back. Wouldn't make much sense. People might call it pity, you don't want that image either."

Davis moaned in pleasure. "Oh damn, you're as tight as hell."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 am

Mark shook his head.

M:"I won't be getting paid I will work for free. I do not pity them merely I want to help."

He then thought for a moment.

M:"Miss Angela what happened here to make the people hate royals not that I blame them. I am merely curious."

Mira smiled and moved her hips slowly her face contorted in pleasure.

M:"Let's see who will break first shall we."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 am

Angela glared at him. "Well let's start with the fact the a few weeks ago I wasn't a 'Miss'. But your soldiers and to ruin that too. Had to kill my daughter and my husband and take my grandchildren." She walked back behind the counter and started to kneed dough. "Oh and I'm sure it was necessary to burn my house when I refused to house soldiers and steal my bread hmmm? But why should I be complaining? Half the goddamn village is dead! All the royals to is send people for our children, and starve our people!"

Davis laughed. "Break? Baby I could do this all day." He pulled her closer to him and kissed her neck leaving hickeys everywhere.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:52 am

Mark looked at her a frown on his face.

M:"I don't have soldiers. I fight my battles on my own like the other royals and I do not take children."

He then thought for a few moments.

M:"Why do they want the children I know for a fact that the prince's soldiers are to lazy yo come way out here."

He then looked at her again worry in his eyes.

M:"What did these so called soldiers look like?"

Mira moaned and continued to move her hips at a sloe pace but added more pressure.

M:"That's good to know."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 am

Angela shrugged. "Dressed in blue, they had a gold sash... Oh, they all seemed to be drunk, but that just seems to be another one of your families' blunders. To send us drunk soldiers."

Davis rubbed her back softly. "Come on, pick up the pace grandma," he teased her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:14 am

Mark looked at her.

M:"The princes soldiers do not wear blue Miss Angela. They wear silver and a white sash and they wear bracers. What you just described was the Aszeninan warriors."

Mira chuckled and went faster.

M:"Is that better your 'Highness'?"
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 am

Angela gave him a puzzled look. "Hmm I wonder who forgot to tell us that," she said bitterly. "So, who are the Azni-, t-tht Ainie-. Oh what you said!"

Azalia walked behind the table with Angela and started kneading the dough with her. She glance up at Mark sadly, knowing she didn't want to know the answer to her own question. "What did they do with the children?"

Davis moaned and his nails dug into the bed sheets. "Oh yes it is!"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:30 am

Mark frowned and moved to help while explaining.

M:"The Aszeninan warriors are a brutal lot to deal with and like to torment their enemies. They probably took the children thinking the prince will want them safe;y returned and get money from him."

He then looked angry and answered in a bitter tone.

M:Knowing the prince though he won't do shit. Pardon my language. However the Aszeninan warriors do not take there wrath out on kids for they have honor and do not harm those who mean good or are weaker then themselves. The kids are probably in a room with a whole bunch of comfy beds and food and water. The warriors that took them however are probably being punished for breaking their code and disgracing themselves."

Mira moaned and went a little faster and added more pressure. She was now panting and her hands were on his chest.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 am

Azalia sighed and added flour to her dough. "Oh, good, well at least better than torture..." She smirked. "Well if you prince doesn't do shit for his own people, why would he pay a foreign country?"

Davis smiled and wiped the perspiration off her forehead. "Are you going to crack baby." He smirked at the idea.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

Mark sighed frowning and began to help kneed the dough.

M:"He won't and they will take them as their own."

He then turned to Angela.

M:"Miss Angela do you want me to get your peoples kids back?"

Mira smirked at him and gave hard thrust of her hips before returning back to the rhythm she set.

M:"You wish."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

Angela smiled. "Yeah, put yourself to work for once." She took the dough and pressed it into a pan and shoved it into the oven.

Davis's breath caught in his throat when she trusted her hips to him. He closed his eyes and lied his head down on the pillow. "Oh damn girl do that again."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 am

Mark gave her a curious look.

M:"I'll be back in two or three weeks with the kids."

He then washed the dough off and left heading to the Aszeninan's camp.

Mira looked at him and did it a few more times before returning to her pace she set before doing it.

M:"I'll continue to do it if you break Davis."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 am

Before Mark left Azalia ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Wait, you have to promise to come home safe."

Davis gritted his teeth, weighing his options. "No," he whispered. He wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her lips down to his.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

Mark looked down at Azalia and smiled sadly.

M:"I can't promise I will come back safe however I can promise the children will and that I will come back alive."

Mira kissed him back but continued her pace though she picked up a little speed.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 am

Azalia nodded. "Okay, just come home alive then. That's all that's important to me." She forced a smile onto her face and unwrapped her arms from around him.

Davis started to move his hips in rhythm with hers. He clamped his hands onto her hips and started to kissed her collarbone.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 am

Mark smiled and left the village avoiding detection and went to the campsite where he was immediately apprehended. Mark raised his hands in surrender.

M:"I come in peace. I'm merely here for the children that was taken from the village."

The Aszeninan warriors frowned and brought them to heir commander.

AC:"What are you here for?''

M:"The children."

AC:"Why?"

M:"Because their families miss them and want them back."

The commander nodded and frowned.

AC:"Why did you come why not one of the prince's messengers or soldiers?"

Mark sighed and frowned.

M:"Because he does not care about his people. I came for them because though I may be unfortunately related to the asshole. Excuse my language. I am not stuck up and actually care for them."

AC:"I see."

The commander thought for a moment.

AC:"I will release them if you can last a minute in the ring with me."

Mark nodded and smiled.

M:"Okay what is the style?"

The commander smiled.

AC:"Shinpu."

Mark nodded and they went to the ring to fight. The commander and Mark got in their stance and began to brawl Mark went to punch the commander while the commander kicked and they blocked each other. They continued to fight for an hour neither one giving an inch. Mark feinted a punch and the commander went to block only to be kneed in the stomach and sent sprawling out the ring. The Aszeninan's Warriors quickly apprehended Mark only for the Leader to wave them off laughing.

AC:"Okay you win you can have the kids."

Mark smiled and bowed.

M:"Thank you."

He then limped to where the kids were and smiled.

M:"Let's get you guys home."

He then guided them back home and to their families smiling at them.

Mira moaned and added more pressure and sucked on his shoulder.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Azalia stayed with Angela an just talked. It felt like hours and hours before the bread was done and she placed it in the window for sale.

Davis knotted his hands into her hair and moaned loudly. "Oh baby I love you."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Mark walked tot he shop with two little kids and went in.

M:"Miss Angela I do believe these are yours."

He then fell over from exhaustion.

Mira moaned and decided to break. She started to go down hard and fast moaning and panting.

M:"I love you to Davis."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Angela wrapped her arms around the two children and pulled them up into her arms. One was a young boy, only about three with blonde hair and blue eyes and the other was an older girl, about nine, who had dark brown hair and blue eyes. "Thanks."

Davis smiled and pressed her against him. "I win," he whispered in her ear.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next