Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea for a roleplay...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have an idea for a roleplay... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have an idea for a roleplay...

Post  Andyyyy Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 am

Oh boy, don't I feel stupid haha.
I do have one other question, ahah, sorry if I'm a bother; are we still doing the other characters too? Because you've only got the children of the original's?
Unless I confused myself somewhere within the plot of this. xD
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

I have an idea for a roleplay... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have an idea for a roleplay...

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 am

CRAP! Sorry! >.< My bad, I forgot about those. I apologize. Let me get those up. xD
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

Alright, haha. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy or anything!
Just to make sure; there are no other girl descendants, am I right? Because I believe Rose was the only one who was of age for this role play, you said?
Scratch what I said about the whole Teddy thing. Haha. I was wondering for one of my originals, it actually isn't original, but since it was never stated in the books or anything, would it be possible for me to have a daughter of Rodolphus Lestrange?
The other when be completely original, I promise. hhaa
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 am

*Googles Rodolphus Lestrange because I forgot who that was* Yeah. That's perfectly fine. c:
Sorry it took so long to reply, I got distracted by YouTube, YET AGAIN. Sorry. Haha.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 am

Haha, I had to google whether or not Rabastan or Rodolphus was married to Bellatrix. xD
But it's fine, I'm still photo hunting. >.<
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I didn't even know Bellatrix was married. xD I haven't read the books in, like, 3 years, so.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:24 am

Oh lord hahhaa. I always thought Draco was hot, no matter how much of a chicken shit he was, so I did a lot of research on the Malfoy's, and then it led to research on the Black's, which led to Bellatrix, eventually. I swear, this one summer after I had finished The Deathly Hallows and had stopped sobbing enough to participate in life again, I got onto Harry Potter Wiki and just read like every single article. You'd think I knew everything about Harry Potter, huh?
Too bad I have terrible memory.

And yes, I am such a nerd that I did RESEARCH on them outside of school. I'm actually really interested in like history and all that stuff. Even if it is history of characters from a book. xD
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 am

Haha. I still think Draco is hot, so. Though, it's kind of weird considering people say I would either be Bellatrix or Ron. So, it's slightly creepy either way. xD

And I used to do that, like, all the time. Especially before I do a Harry Potter roleplay. Harry Potter was, like, my best friend when I was planning this out. Haha.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2