Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS.

+3
LietuvaHetalia
Morgan
Jenna
7 posters

Go down

THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS. Empty THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS.

Post  Jenna Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 am

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

When I started this site, I expected like, ten people to join. It's almost 200 people. While I love how everyone wants to join, I am going to be going through and deleting a lot of people. I would dare say that 100 of the one-seventy-something people don't get on! So I will go through and delete those people. 
I hate doing that but I think it's time. The site's been going for what, a year now? I haven't gone through and done that in like, ten months. It's time. 
I think I will also see about making it to where they'll have to request to join. That probably sounds mean, but I feel like soon if I don't, people will start spamming. 

Okay? I'm sorry I have to do this. 

P.S. You guys are like a second family. <3 

Last edited by Jenna on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS. Empty Re: THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS.

Post  Morgan Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am

Just don't delete me Jenna! Please. (ande alex and Alicia and Kitty_cat and those people) but I don't think you will delete the people who are always on. I just wanted to say don't delete us!
Everyone is my second family on here. I love you all!
I love you the most Jenna but sshhh don't tell the others lol
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS. Empty Re: THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT HOUSE CLEANING BUSINESS.

Post  Jenna Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:49 am

I'm not going to delete anyone who posts regularly!
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

Okay, I didn't think you would but I was just making sure I understood. (I'm slow at times)
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:30 am

U-uhm, you won't delete people who just joined, right? >.< I will be posting regularly.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 am

I don't THINK so.
Don't hold me to that, but I don't think that I will.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 am

>.< Alright well, thank you!
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 am

Most likely not though.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 am

NeavehBaby wrote:Just don't delete me Jenna! Please. (ande alex and Alicia and Kitty_cat and those people) but I don't think you will delete the people who are always on. I just wanted to say don't delete us!
//feels loved

Haha remember when this started up and it was all because meez wouldn't let us do one-on-ones? xD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am

That was so long ago! I remember getting a message on Meez with the link and Im was like...um okay?... and clicked it and signed up just to see, not really excpecting it to get as big as it did! Im amazed about this site! Its amazing and has amazing people on it! You guys are like family. You have accepted me when no one else has. Ive been through a lot and you guys supported me, or the people I told at the time did but when I openly posted about it everyone helped and I try to help everyone else here too. I love you all with all of my heart (Just dont let my boyfriend find out lol) Thanks for accepting this blonde from a small town in Orange county Virginia.

<3Neaveh<3
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:14 pm

And thank you for saving the weirdo moo-moo minnesota girl with no actual friends except you and the girl i met in the forest :3
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 pm

kitty_cat wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:Just don't delete me Jenna! Please. (ande alex and Alicia and Kitty_cat and those people) but I don't think you will delete the people who are always on. I just wanted to say don't delete us!
//feels loved

Haha remember when this started up and it was all because meez wouldn't let us do one-on-ones? xD

As do I and Silas though most of you don't know him. Lol. I love you guys too.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Eden(: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Please don't delete me! I've just gotten out of a mental hospital. o-e I'm gonna get on here when I can, now.
Eden(:
Eden(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

Mental hospital?
That sounds...fun.

I still haven't gone through and done it yet. Lol.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down