Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neveah inspired. :D

Go down

Neveah inspired. :D  Empty Neveah inspired. :D

Post  Eden(: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 pm

I got this idea from Neveah. I know it is old, but I just saw it.

Hi. My name is Eden, and I hate my name. I’m 12 years old, and I hate like, my whole life. My parents got divorced because my dad was having an affair. People at school hate me. All of my friends are betraying my trust. I just recently got out on Michiana Behavioral Health Center, because of my self-harm habits and my thoughts of suicide. I have a good sense of humor. I’m bisexual, but people make fun of me and avoid me for it. My parents don’t want me to roleplay, but it helps me. I feel like I have a purpose. I live in Rochester IN, a tiny town, really. At least by my standards it is. I love my pets. I have three cats, and one dog. But I won’t for long. We are being forced out of our house. I don’t wear Aero, Hollister, American Eagle, or anything like that often if ever. People call me Stripes, because it’s my favorite pattern. I’m rather anti-social in real life. I talk constantly online.

Well uh, that’s me, I guess…? Bye…
Eden(:
Eden(:
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down