Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This...

5 posters

Go down

So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... Empty So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This...

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 am

Well, I looked at Neaveh's post here in the Ooc, and I had thought about it a couple of times, but her post really inspired me and told me it was time. I'm going to really introduce myself, no holding back.

So, hi. My name is Madison, a very normal and overused name that I HATE. Which, is why I go by Sauske over the internet. A couple of my friends at school call me that, too, but hardly ever.
I'm thirteen years old, and I have a boyfriend of 5 months, which you don't see often anymore. As you could probably tell already from the years that most of you have known me, I'm not average in the slightest, and I'm proud to say it. Nowadays, the average person wears name brand designer clothes, dyes their hair blond, and hardly/never wears black. I, on the other hand, wear lots of black clothing and I have light brown hair. Which, sadly, is slowly turning blond, and I hate it. And, I despise stores like Hollister and American Eagle, because they're just so unoriginal. I color outside the lines as much as possible, and I'm actually a very quiet and antisocial person, unless I'm around my friends, which I don't have too many of. I don't really trust anyone in depth, but I only let people that I can somewhat trust into my little circle of friends. I'm not very close to my family, and I just kind of sit in my room all day on my computer. I'm also a VERY awkward person. Like, one of the most awkward people out there. Aaand, yeah. That's pretty much everything about me.

This is my family, actually just recently on Thanksgiving. :D I'm the one looking all awkward.
So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... 387526_2244543428696_1101438040_31924207_1902175860_n

And this is me, my brother, my brother's girlfriend, and her friend outside the house of blues when we went to see Never Shout Never.
So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... 300568_2291301495578_1640242441_2229374_2129424806_n

Oh, and this is me and my friends last year. :D
So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... 284315_141643789252384_100002202913480_272721_7627023_n

Okay, I think that's enough pictures. xD
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... Empty Re: So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This...

Post  Morgan Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 am

Your pretty! I'm a natural blonde, but its gotten darker. ): I love the name Madison. I use to live in a place named Madison. DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A MADISON COUNTY IN ALLLLLL 50 STATES?! Yes that was a useless fact about your name lol. Just thought you would like to know. I'm glad I've inspired one person on here. I will still call you Sauske, now that after forever I've learned how to spell it, but I still dont know how to pronounce it.

I LOVE YOU!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This... Empty Re: So, Neaveh Inspired Me to Do This...

Post  Andyyyy Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 am

I hope you two don't mind, but I really liked this idea, and I'm going to steal it too. :D
You're very pretty, btw. I love your hair!
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:49 am

Go ahead! I dont mind. I started this so everyone knew about me.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 am

Like I said in my post, I think it's so awesome that you did that. I mean not a lot of people really know you on these websites, you know? So even if you weren't not telling the truth about something, you can always learn a lot from posts like that. C:
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 am

Thank you! c: And I knew that there was a Madison County here in North Carolina, but I didn't know there was one in all 50 states. O: Oh, and it's pronounced Sauce-kay. At least, that's the best way I can describe it. xD

AND I LOVE YOU TOO! :D <3
I'm so glad I've made such good friends over the many years that I've been roleplaying, from Meez to here. I just wish that we all lived pretty close to each other so that we could actually meet each other. Though, I guess that's what's cool about this, that you don't live close to anyone, unless you recommended them to this site in person or whatever. :3
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:22 am

I REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK THAT PIC btw imm the one on the bottom :3 Any way im going to steal this idea too i guess :3 since i is so bored.

God i hate how curly my hair was >.<
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 am

Bwahaa. xD
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eden(: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:58 pm

You're like me. B]
Eden(:
Eden(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down