Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Empty YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 am

You know the plot.

Rowan
19...ish
Cat demon!
YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Meikon10

Symba
YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Sexyle10

Mmm. Symba looks so yummy. O.O....
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Empty Re: YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 5:46 am

Okay, here's your girl.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Angela10

And your guy.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Bassy10
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 05, 2012 5:50 am

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 17702_1243735534120_400_300
Valentina
Angel (Couldn't find an angle picture. Oh well)

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 Drayolagain
London
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 6:05 am

Sooo... I guess I start.
Setting: Girls in forest, blah blah blah, screaming afraid, about to be burned, guy comes and saves her and there we go. Posting symba after you post so you can introduce valentina.

Rowan was surrounded by at least thirty men, and bound to a wooden cross. Her feet didn't even touch the ground. The villagers were throwing things and screaming at her as a few of them piled dry wood at her feet. The leader came forward and looked up at her, disgusted. "Men! We gather here to burn this witch for her sins against God," he began. Rowan struggled against the ropes, knowing that if she tried to shift into a cat that she would break her wrists. So she started screaming.

Last edited by Lizzi on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 05, 2012 6:21 am

Valentina tugged at her rope bound wrist trying to jerk away. Many men surrounded her all cursing and yelling at her. Some praying that God sends her to hell for being a witch. "I am no witch!" She commanded. The guys didn't listen. They cam closer, spitting and yelling in her face before started the fire they would use to sacrifice her with. She sighed and took in her, what she thought was her last breath. She wouldn't scream, if this was her way out then it was. She was an angel, one who could send vibes to animals. She sent on out, animals surrounded and whined screeching and making weird noises. She hoped someone would come and save her.

London was walking around hearing everyone talking about heading to the burning. He had heard about everything. He knew he couldn't let this girl die like this. Even if she was a witch. He had to come up with something, and something quick.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 6:40 am

Rowan screamed as loud as she could. "Someone! Anyone, please, make them stop this!" She screamed loud enough to make the men cringe. Even the birds were all scared off. The leader was appearently sick of this, so he grabbed a torch and threw it at her feet. The dead branches caught fire instantly. This just made her scream louder. Anyone within ten miles would have been able to hear her.

Symba was riding back to his home in the forest when all the deer and birds suddenly stampeded past him. They were shrieking in fear. So he turned around his horse and went to investigate. What he found made his heart stop. The most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen was being set on fire by a bunch of villagers. Of course, he couldn't let this happen. So he took off his glasses and shoved them into a side-pocket on his saddle, then galloped straight through the crowd. He unsheathed his knife from his boot and cut the girl free, pulling her onto his horse. "Hold onto me," he commanded, taking the reins and shooting back into the forest before the villagers could really react.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 05, 2012 6:47 am

Valentina smiled and held onto him. She let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you." She said. "You know, you didn't have to do that. You just put yourself into danger." She reminded him. She situated herself on the horse and laid her head on his back, her arms around his waist. Valentina's heart was racing.

London raced over pulling out his knife. He cut her free and pulled her into his arms. He ran as fast as he could. London ran to his house, getting his horse and jumped on pulling her up with him. He darted off. "Hold on tight." He told her loud enough for her to hear.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 7:18 am

Symba didn't respond for a long time. He rode into the forest, swerving around trees and rocks until the villagers could no longer follow them. Finally, he stopped his horse next to a shallow pond surrounded by thick forest in every direction. He sighed heavily and looked over his shoulder at the girl. "Miss? Everything is alright now. Are you alright? Are you hurt at all?" He really couldn't focus on her face, so he reached into his pocket and took out his glasses, sliding them onto the bridge of his nose. Once more he was almost breathless at the sight of her. This girl really was gorgeous.

Rowan nodded and hooked her arms around his waist, holding onto him with a death grip. "Thank you," she said in his ear. "Thank you so much..." She hugged him tighter, nuzzling her face in between his shoulder blades. And, without her noticing, her tail unfurled behind her and curled around his waist as well.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 am

Valentina shook her head and looked into his eyes. "Im fine." She whispered. She smiled softly. "You saved my life." She whispered hugging him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I was so scared!" She said clung onto him and smiled. She breathed in and giggled. "You smell really good too! Anyway. Thank you for saving me."

London took off with the horse. He felt her arms go around him and then something else. He didn't bother to look. He kept riding until the sounds of people behind them disappeared. He stopped and let his hours graze and drink from the stream. Thats when he saw the tail. "What the...?" He asked looking over his shoulder at her. "You have a tail?"
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat May 05, 2012 8:54 am

Rowan looked at him, confused. That's when noticed her tail was out, and wrapped around him. Her eyes widened and she turned almost the same red as her hair. She quickly tried to hide her tail, but it seemed to like this man quite a lot. It suddenly tugged her close to him and she made a small noise of surprise, instinctively wrapping her arms around his shoulders so she didn't fall off. Unfortuneately, this just completely threw them both of balance and they toppled off the horse and onto the soft green grass. She landed on top of him.

Symba raised his eyebrows. "Umm, you're welcome?" He gently detached her arms from him and climbed down from the horse. He turned to help her down. "I'm Symba. And I couldn't just stand by while an innocent girl was being burned at the stake," he said softly. His voice was warm and quiet and deep, like he would sound very nice if he sang. "May I ask your name?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

London landed on the ground and she fell on top of him. He wrapped his arm around her. "Are you okay?" He asked. "And don't worry about your tail, I like it." He chuckled and stroked it softly. "Im London. Whats your name sweetheart?"

Valentina smiled and jumped off the horse landing with a thud. "Im Valentina." She said softly. She looked down then back up at him. "They were doing that because they thought I was a witch." She told him quietly. "I mean, they do to other people too, and those people don't get saved. But thank you. You're my hero."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 am

Symba nodded and fixed his glasses; they seemed a little too big for him. "You're a lucky girl. I was actually getting ready to stock up supplies for the coming winter. I was heading back to my cottage to grab a few things when I heard you screaming." He moved her hair out of her face and placed his palm on top of her head, smiling at her in a very sweet way. "Although, I can see why they thought you were a witch. Your beauty is almost inhuman." He laughed a little, his light blue eyes turning into crescents.

Rowan's cheeks burned and she pushed herself up, sitting on his stomach. "I, uh... I'm Rowan." She squirmed slightly, a little embarrassed. "Um... Thank you for saving me... And... you have a nice name," she whispered.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 3:18 am

London sat up slowly and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "And you m'dear. You are beautiful." He smiled. "Why were they gonna burn you on the stake?" He asked already knowing the reasoning but wanted to hear it from her.

Valentina turned as red as her hair. "Thank you.." She whispered giggling. She played with her red hair and looked up at him. His eyes were gorgeous. His hair looked so soft. His face was so handsome. She was already falling hard.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 am

Rowan suddenly got a lot less embarrassed. She looked away and pouted her full pink lips. "They were going to burn me for being a witch. I got to the village a week ago and I didn't have enough money to pay for a room AND food, so I had to catch rats and mice for food. Because of the sudden disappearance of the rodents, they thought I was some evil witch that'd come to curse their town. I mean, wouldn't the rodents disappearing be a blessing?" Her tail was flicking back and forth unhappily. It was the exact same color of her hair, an almost muddy maroon. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked at him again. "I would have died. Thank you, again..." Slowly, shyly, she slid her arms around him and nuzzled her face into his chest. Just like a tiny little kitten.

//I just realized...
In the picture, Rowan has GINORMOUS boobs. I think London wouldn't mind that so much.

Symba's cheeks turned a light pink. She was staring at him so intensely. He looked away and cleared his throat, nervously running a hand through his hair. "So, um... Do you have anywhere to go? Or do you need shelter? I could certainly accomodate you, as long as you're willing to work around the cottage."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 am

Valentina shook her head. "No I don't have anywhere. The guy that turned me in for being a 'witch' I was living with. He kicked me out a few days ago." She whispered. She eyes looked up at him and she smiled. "I will do anything. Anything for a nice bed and clean clothes." She said smiling.

London frowned. "Im so sorry." He said softly. "I have a small house, its not that big. Its a one bedroom. You can stay. Imm sleep on the sofa and you can have my room." He told her. He gently stroked her tail trying to calm her and it. "So what are you? I mean, that was rude." He bit his lip. "Why do you have a tail?" He asked looking at her face. His eyes kept taking quick glances at her breast. He was lucky she hadn't noticed.

//Pervert London coming on.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

//YAY. xD

Rowan actually had noticed London looking at her chest a few times, but in her opinion, it was natural for men to have some... 'urges.' So she pretended not to notice. Her tail curled around to the front and she ran her fingers through the silky fur. "Well..." She bit her lip. "I'm... not exactly a human," she whispered. Her thick maroon hair shifted slightly, and two fuzzy triangles rose up, twitching and shuddering at each tiny noise. They were... cat ears. She opened her mouth slightly to show him two delicate, sharp canine teeth. "London, I'm a cat demon," she said quietly. Her ears drooped a little and she looked away.

Symba smiled and ruffled her hair gently. "Well, then. Let's rest for the night and then I can show you the cottage. It looks like poor Aiden is exhausted," he said, patting the flank of his horse. It was quite a beautiful stallion, with a dark gray coat and blue eyes that matched his master's. Currently, it was drinking from the small pond, shivering slightly. He did look tired.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 am

Valentina smiled and looked at the horse. "Okay, thats fine." She said softly. She walked over to the water and dipped her feet in smiling. "The water is so nice." She said softly. The few fish came and nibbled at her toes gently. "Aw look at the fishes."

London petted her ears gently. "And you think I'm gonna not want to help you or anything because of that?" He whispered. "You are still a person, human or not. They don't need to kill you off. Its not like you were killing anyone or anything." He kissed her cheek softly. "And don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 am

Symba was busy unpacking the blankets from his saddlebag, but he looked over his shoulder at Valentina and smiled. In the golden light of the setting sun, her skin and hair looked... radient. He turned around and crouched down behind her silently. He slid his arms around her from behind and pressed his face to her hair. "Mmm... How can you be so beautiful? You can't be human," he whispered. He felt so drawn to her. He just couldn't explain it.

Rowan smiled and half closed her eyes. A loud purring sound emerged from her chest as she nuzzled her face against his chest. "Mmm. That's so nice of you..." Her low-cut dress was hanging even lower, exposing her cleavage, and every time her tail moved, it pushed the skirt of her dress higher. Her legs were almost completely exposed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 am

Valentina smiled and leaned back against him gently. "Thank you." She whispered. "But there is something you should know about me." She turned a bit and looked at him. "I'm not a human." She whispered looking down slowly. "But Im not anything back or scary!"

London smiled and held her close still scratching her ear. He chuckled and tried not to pay attention to all of the skin being exposed. He couldn't bring himself to tell her either. With his free hand, it slid up to her thigh gently. It stopped, not going up to far. He kissed her neck gently. "And you're a gorgeous cat demon."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 am

Symba chuckled and brushed his lips over her cheek. "I didn't think you were bad. You look like something carved by heaven's angels... You couldn't be bad. Too innocent. Too sweet," he whispered. He hugged her tighter.

Rowan purred louder and louder, until the sound filled the forest clearing. She looked almost too happy. Her cheeks were a bright pink and she had an absent, dreamy look on her face. She was making small noises that sounded like meowing.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 am

London chuckled and finally stopped scratching her ear. He held her close and kissed her neck. "You are adorable." He smiled. He rubbed the soft skin of her thigh gently.

Valentina smiled and looked into his eyes. "You're close." She whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up into his stunning eyes. "I am an angel." She told him softly. Her eyes shimmered as the sun casted across her face. Her skin perfect, no flaws in sight. A soft breeze blew, tossing her violet-red hair with it.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 am

Symba closed his eyes and whispered something to himself. Then he opened his eyes and pressed his forehead to hers. "May I see them? Your wings?" His voice was barely a whisper.

//Hm. Maybe Symba can be a man-hoe? xD THAT would be something to see!

Rowan didn't respond. Her mouth was an open crescent, a goofy, happy grin. The purring was at it's loudest. And suddenly, Rowan wasn't there anymore. Just her dress. And a tiny, cat-sized lump hidden in the dress.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 am

ooc//He can be.

Valentina smiled and nodded. "Of course." She whispered. Out of instinct her wings stretched out. They were perfectly white, just like fresh fallen snow. The feathers were soft and fragile. She took his hand and placed it on her wing gently. "Just be care. They are really sensitive."

London chuckled and laid back on the grass. He picked through her dress and picked out the cat. "Aw aren't you cute sweetheart." He said setting her on his chest. He petter the soft fur and listened to the purring.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

Symba carressed the feathers lightly. They were gorgeous. He followed the line of her wings until he reached the place where they came out of her back. Her wings were allowed out of her shirt by two slits. He stopped and looked into her eyes before slipping his hands through the slits in her shirt and running his fingers lightly over the skin of her back.

Rowan curled into a fuzzy ball on his chest and feel asleep quickly. After about a half hour, there was a small crack. More cracks followed, and suddenly Rowan was a human again, still sleeping happily on London's chest. But something was out of place. Like... her dress sitting five feet away.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 am

London hd fallen asleep, his hand on Rowan's back. He never felt her change and continued sleeping. About a half an hour later he woke up. He saw her and all of her glory. He rubbed her skin lightly then shook his head. He moved and grabbed her dress, gently slipping it over her head trying not to wake her.

Valentina leaned into him and let his fingers rub her skin gently. "You seem more pleased with my skin and not my wings." She whispered softly. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, breathing slowly.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next