Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 4:24 am

Valentina leaned back into him and closed her eyes. "I bet it is." She whispered. "How big is it? Does it have a big field for Aiden?" She asked smiling.

London smiled and held her close. "Hey there, did I do anything?" He asked, scared that he hurt her in anyway. He chuckled when he realized that they were both in his shirt. He didn't mind one bit.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 6:01 am

Symba nodded. "It's right on the edge of a gorgeous lake. No one knows about it except me. Behind the cottage is a huge meadow that Aiden roams free in. That's where I go when I need to draw something," he murmured into her ear.

Rowan turned bright red. "Um... No. You didn't do anything wrong," she whispered, looking down at him. She had her hands pressing against his chest to hold herself up.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 am

Valentina smiled and stayed close to Symba. She yawned and watched all the things they passed. She took in a deep breath and smiled.

London slipped out of his shirt, leaving it wrapped around her. "Okay, because I never want to hurt you." he said softly. "So, this is the room you are gonna stay in. Is that fine?" he asked sitting up slowly.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 am

Rowan nodded slowly. "Yes, this room will be fine. Although, most nights it's likely I'll climb into bed with you. Cat demons don't really like sleeping alone. We're like house cats, most of us. So we like to snuggle." She smiled a little.

Symba slipped a hand a little ways up Valentina's shirt, carressing her perfect skin. "Valentina? Do you think God would be angry to see that one of his angels, one of his perfect beings, has lost their innocence to a human being like me?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

London chuckled. "Well this is my room so I guess we can share." He said softly. "But do you always sleep in your cat form at night?" He asked, curious.

Valentina shrugged. "Maybe, but he knew this would happen." She told him. "And he is about soul mates, no matter what you are. I know he let me come down here to earth to find my soul mate. He just wasn't up there anywhere. I didn't want to be with another angel, they play by the rules and thats no fun." She laughed softly. "If you placed me with the others, I stick out. Im the only one with red hair and red eyes. The others have dark, or blond hair. I like being different. And I think humans are sexier than angels."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

Symba laughed. "Humans are sexier? Oh, I feel flattered." He laughed again. But his voice softened into that warm honey tone. "And if you came to find your soul mate... then hopefully I've helped you find him," he whispered, kissing her neck lightly.

Rowan nodded. "Yes, I feel it's more comfortable to sleep in my cat form at night. It's not uncommon with my kind. I mean, if we're half cat, then why not sleep like a cat?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 am

London nodded. "I understand. I just didn't know." He said softly. "But I don't mind sleeping with a pretty kitty like you." He said stroking her ears that were still out. "You are so pretty sweetheart. And I love the way you look in my shirt."

Valentina giggled and looked back at him. "I hope I have found him." She whispered looking up at him. "Because if its who I think it is, I don't mind at all." She kissed him quickly and then returned to her first position.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 am

Symba smiled. "I was thinking exactly the same thing..." He slowed Aiden to a walk and turned her face so he could kiss her good and deep.

Rowan smiled and purred a little. Then another sound cut through the purring. Her stomach rumbled loudly and she blushed. "Oh, yeah... I haven't really had much food in the past few days... I'm kind of hungry."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 am

London chuckled and looked at her. "Anything you want?" He asked softly. "Name it and Ill get it for you." He told her, not playing gently with her tail.

Valentina kissed him back strongly. She pulled back and giggled. "Maybe we should head to your house. This could be dangerous." She said softly. She leaned back into him and yawned.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

Rowan kissed London's cheek. "Something meaty. Other than that, I'm up for anything you can offer. I'm not especially picky. But I can't eat chocolate. Age old animal rule. It might kill me." She curled up and made a little nest out of the blankets. "I think I'll take a nap while you make me dinner," she said with a little smile.

Symba nodded and set Aiden at a gallop, holding tightly to Valentina. "It'll take a while to get there. We'll have to ride for a few hours. Why don't you get some sleep?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 am

Valentina nodded. "Just don't let me fall." She whispered. She leaned into him and closed her eyes. Soon she was out, curled into him as much as she could.

London chuckled. "Is steak fine?" He asked. He smiled and watched her. "God, you're adorable!" He chuckled. He kissed her forehead and stood up stretching.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 am

Rowan smiled. "Steak would be amazing." She curled up a little more and closed her eyes, dropping off to sleep almost instantly. Her tail and ears swished around happily as she dreamed.

Symba sighed happily and hung his chin over Valentina's shoulder, pressing his cheek to her hair. He hummed a few lullabies to keep her sleeping peacefully.

//OMG I'M HAVING STEAK FOR DINNER!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 am

Valentina laid into him sleeping peacefully.

London kissed her forehead again before leaving the room. He walked the the kitchen pulling out frozen steaks. He thawed them out and then started to fix them.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 am

Symba smiled and kept Aiden going, knowing it would be a while.

Rowan, after a while sleeping, started to have nightmares. She trembled violently and grabbed fistfuls of sheets, her tail swishing back and forth restlessly. Her ears were almost flat against her skull. She whimpered and mumbled strange things quietly.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 am

London finished fixing the steak. He fixed their plates and set the table. London walked down the hall and into the bedroom to wake her for dinner. He saw her moving around. He sat down and shook her gently. "Sweetheart, wake up. Darling, wake up, you're having a bad dream." He said softly, waking her up.

//Time skip for Symba and Valentina
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 am

Rowan woke with a small scream and shot up. Her teeth were bared and her hands curled into claws. She looked ready to kill someone. After a minute, she realized she was safe and started to calm down. "London..? Oh... I'm sorry..."

Symba stopped in the meadow next to his cottage just as the sky was starting to lighten. It was probably around 6:30 in the morning, and the sun was starting to wash the sky in pale blues and grays. He gathered the sleeping Valentina in his arms and hopped down from Aiden, leaving him to do what he wished. He carried Valentina into the cottage and laid her gently on his bed. He was quite tired as well. So he laid down next to Valentina, pulled her into his arms, and fell asleep.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 am

Valentina wiggled in her sleep getting comfy again. She snuggled into him and sighed deeply in her sleep.

London looked at her. "No no no, its fine." He assured her. "Are you okay? You looked like you were having a nightmare." He said pulling her into his lap.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 am

Rowan nodded and silently curled up in his lap. "Well... cat demons can imprint on people. It means we bond with them really strongly. And that person... well they kind of own us after that. And the last person I imprinted on... he was really bad. Evil, even. But I didn't know that until after I imprinted. Have... have you seen my back yet? I don't think you have." She pulled away and slowly pulled off her shirt. She showed him her back. Covering it were strange white scars. One of the scars looked like... a tic-tac-toe game.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 am

London looked at her back and frowned. He wanted to hurt the guy that hurt her. He pulled her close and kissed ever scar gently. "He, he didn't see how amazing you are. How pretty and perfect." He said. He held her close in his arms. "May I kiss your cheek?" He asked. He didn't want to do anything she didn't want.

Valentina slowly woke up and got out of bed. She walked around and found the kitchen. She looked in the cabinets and fridge and started to fix breakfast for him.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 am

//Uhhh, this is a medieval kind of time. There isn't a fridge.

Symba slept a little less comfortably without Valentina curled up in his arms. He started to wake up, very very slowly.

Rowan nodded slowly. "Yes, you can kiss my cheek." She quickly pulled on her shirt and curled into him a bit. "You're so nice to me... And you're so sweet..."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 am

//I forgot, sorry,

London held her close and leaned down kissing her cheek softly. "No guy should ever do that to a lady." He whispered into her ear. He held her close, rubbed her arm with his thumb. "Oh, sweetheart, dinner is done." He stood up with her in his arms and walked to the kitchen.

//Now I don't know what she is gonna fix!

Valentina wondered outside and walked around a bit, finding a garden with fresh veggies and fruit trees. She picked some fresh strawberries, apples, and pears. She held them in her arms and walked back to the house setting them on the counter.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 am

Rowan squirmed. "Hey, wait!" She was tugging at the hem of her shirt. "Can I put on some pants first, please?" She was still only wearing a shirt. Her tail whipped around and her ears were pricked straight up.

Symba sighed and finally woke up. But Valentina wasn't next to him. "Mm... Valentina? Where'd you go, honey?" He sat up and, having forgotten to take off his glasses before going to bed, they slid from his nose and fell to the floor with a horrifying crack. "Ah, dammit..."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 am

London chuckled and walked back to the bedroom. "Sorry darling." He said setting her down gently.

Valentina cut up the fruit and walked to the bedroom hearing something hit the floor. She walked in and smiled. "Hey there." She said. "Glad to see you up. What fell?" She asked looking around.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 7:53 am

Symba groaned and leaned down to pick up his glasses, but accidentally cut his hand on the broken lenses. "My glasses," he said, squinting hard to see Valentina. "I'm really farsighted, and that was my only pair of glasses."

Rowan looked around for a minute then looked at London, her ears and tail drooping. "My dress is all ruined. I need to borrow some clothes."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 am

London frowned. "I don't have much, and not anything in your size, but you can look." He took her hand and walked over to his clothes. "Take anything sweetheart."

Valentina walked over and took the glasses from him. She frowned seeing his cut hand. "Oh honey." She frowned. She cleaned off his hand and kissed the cut softly. She held his hand and soon it was healed. Just something about an angel. She took the glasses carefully and looked them over. "Ill try to fix these." She whispered. She held them tightly in her hands and the glass formed back together. They were almost brand new. She smiled at her work and slipped them onto his face. "There we go."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next