Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 - Page 5 Empty Re: YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

Valentina smiled and walked over slowly to the little creature. She sat down in the softl grass and reached out. "Come here sweetheart. I won't hurt you." she whispered.

London kissed her passionately. When he pulled bak he looked into her eyes. "You really want to do this? With me?" he asked looking into her eyes. "Right now?" he brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her again.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Rowan nodded slowly, her ears laid back almost flat against her head. "Do... do you want to imprint with me? This imprint is completely unbreakable except by death. Knowing this, are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me, London?" Her tail flicked back and forth anxiously as she looked up at him.

Symba smiled as Thrace stretched her neck out and sniffed Valentina's hand. She looked at Symba and he said, "It's okay. She's a friend." He sat next to Valentina and Thrace stood up. Only, she fell right on her butt when she tried to walk. Her front left leg was missing. And her fur hadn't exactly covered the brutal scar yet. So Symba reached out and picked Thrace up, setting her gently in Valentina's lap. "Be gentle with her," he said quietly. Thrace curled up in Valentina's lap happily and closed her eyes. It seemed she liked Valentina.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 3:19 am

Valentina smiled and stroked her fur gently. "Hey there beautiful." she whispered. She looked over at Symba. "You really want me to try to heal her?" she asked. She wanted to make sure this is what Symba wanted.

London took her hands in his. "I want to be the guy you snuggle with at night, the guy to dry your tears. I want to be the guy you love to be with and tell everything to. I want to be the guy you trust and love with all of your heart." he assured her. "I just want you to want to be with me. I want to make you happy. I would love to imprint with you, if you are sure you want to live forever with me." he kissed her and looked into her eyes. "Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

Symba bit his lip. "Yes, I do. But... could anything go wrong? Could she get hurt?" He reached down and scratched Thrace's belly, watching her anxiously.

Rowan finally smiled weakly. She nodded and pressed closer to London. "Yes. Yes, I would live to spend the rest of my life with you London!" She tangled her hands in his hair and started kissing him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 4:00 am

Valentina shook her head. "No, so won't get hurt. If it doesn't work, like she doesn't regain her leg the tissue and everything will probably heal up." she said softly. She smiled and watched Thrace.

London kissed her back. He pulled back slowly. "Are you sure about all of this?" he started to slowly lift her shirt over her head.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 4:14 am

Symba smiled. "Then yes. I'd love for you to try and heal Thrace." He scratched under her chin and she bit his finger lightly, gripping his hand with her three paws playfully.

Rowan started trailing kisses along his jaw and neck. She pulled off her shirt for him and started tugging at his. "I'm completely sure."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 am

Valentina gently rubbed Thrace's fun. She got to the injuried leg and gently placed her hand over it. "It's okay." she whispered when she or a little scared. "I'm just helping you darling. I'm nit gonna hurt you." she closed her eyes and gently rubbed the wound. After a few minutes she removed her hand slowly. She frowned seeing that the leg hadn't returned but the wound was completely healed. "I'm sorry.." she whispered looking at Symba. "That's all I can do..."

London removed his shirt and tossed it to the ground. He started to undo his trousers. "I'll be easy and gentle and try not to hurt you okay?" he whispered kissing her.

Ooc::timeskip?
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 am

Symba nodded and moved some hair out of Valentina's face. "It's okay, honey. It doesn't matter. As long as she isn't in any pain." He leaned forward and kissed her gently.

//I'm on it.

Rowan felt the fur on her face recede on last time, and then everything in the room was quiet except for their breathing. She was bathed in sweat and she was exhausted. But she was happier than she could have thought possible.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 am

Valentina kissed him back. She hugged him tightly. She felt horrible. "I, I thought I could do more than that. I thought I could completely heal her." She whispered. She hated not being able to help an innocent animal.

London laid back slowly and held her close. He covered them up. His heart was racing. He kissed her neck. "See, I wasn't scared." He whispered against her skin. He rubbed her back gently assuring her that he was there, and not leaving.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 am

Rowan closed her eyes and breathed out slowly. "No. You weren't scared. And I'm grateful for that." She pressed her cheek to his warm chest, her ears twitching happily. "The imprint is established. And now I need to sleep," she said, sounding every bit as tired as she felt. Within seconds, she was dead to the world and snoring quietly.

Symba kissed her again. "Hey, Valentina, you did all you could. And look, Thrace is trying to thank you!" Thrace had nosed her way into the bag of dried fish and pulled out a big one. She set it in Valentina's lap and looked up at her.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 am

Valentina gently lifted Thrace and wiped her tears. "I can't take that." She whispered. She picked up the fish and smiled. "You need this more than I do. Thank you though." She kissed Thrace's forehead. "Eat up." She set her down and set the fish in front of her.

London smiled and shook his head. He got up and cut out the lights then climbed back into bed beside Rowan. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, falling asleep smiling.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 am

Rowan didn't wake up until at least noon the next day. The process of imprinting always left the imprinter completely exhausted, so they slept a long time after the deed has been finished. When she woke up, she was alone and still naked. But now, she knew exactly where London was in the house. The imprint did that to the pair who imprinted. They could sense each others' emotions and presence. Not to mention, they couldn't be farther than a few miles apart. "London?" She got up out of bed and walked to the kitchen without putting anything on.

Thrace chowed down on the fish then stuck her face back in the bag to scarf down the rest of them. Symba laughed and slipped off his glasses, cleaning them off on his sleeve. He looked quite happy, despite Valentina's failiure to restore Thrace's leg. It seemed he was happy that she just tried, and didn't care that it didn't work.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

London was fixing lunch for Rowan. He was dressed and smiled when she came down stairs. "Hey baby." he said. He chuckled. "I love your body but here," he took off his shirt and put it on her. "How did you sleep sweetheart?" he hugged her and kissed her softly.

Valentina smiled and watched her. She leaned into Symba. "I feel so bad for not being able to help her." she whispered. "I really wanted to help her." she sniffled.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 am

Rowan groaned and, with a permanent little pout on her face, leaned against London. "Rowan... is... tiiierrrd," she mumbled, dragging out each of her words. She sat down at his feet and... started licking her arm?!

Symba wrappedhis arm around Valentina and kissed her cheek. "Aw, honey. I don't care that it didn't work. I'm not upset at all. And you know, you did help her. That scar tissue was painful for her. But now, without the pain, she's walking better. See?" And it was true. Thrace was walking back to her little house, dragging the bag of fish in her teeth. She was barely even limping.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

London looked down at hr confused. "Babe?" he asked. "What are you doing?"

Valentina nodded and watched her. "I just, I wanted to fully heal her." she whispered. She moved into Symbas lap. "She is so cute,"
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 am

Rowan looked up at him and suddenly realized what she was doing. Her eyes widened and she stood up quickly, blushing like crazy. "I, uh... appeared to be cleaning myself... I think." She let her eyes fall to the floor. "Is there a stream I can go wash up in?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 am

London chuckled and pulled her close kissing her. "Sweetheart, you are to cute. Don't be embarrassed." he said softly. "Um there's a little stream down behind the house. If you'd like to use that."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 16, 2012 5:13 am

Rowan nodded and went outside to find the stream. "I'll be back really soon," she called over her shoulder. She shut the door behind herself and went out back to find the stream.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 16, 2012 5:25 am

London sighed and went back to fixing lunch. He was upset because since she imprinted she had slept and now, barely even hugged and kissed him. He sighed and continued cooking not wanting to fight so soon.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 16, 2012 5:46 am

Rowan found the stream and washed up quickly, braiding her hair back after she was clean. Normally, she'd switch into cat form to clean herself, but she didn't know if London was ready to watch her lick herself all over just yet. She let the sun dry her mostly before putting on London's shirt and going back inside. "Yay! I'm all clean now." She smiled and stood with London, twining her fingers with his. "So, what's for breakfast?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 16, 2012 5:55 am

London smiled and pulled her close. "Lunch actually." he said softly. "Just some meat that I got from the market. Ham and turkey. I picked up some fresh bread while you slept. So just some sandwiches."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 16, 2012 6:04 am

Rowan smiled and kissed his cheek. "Sounds great. Now..." She pulled away. "I think I'll go put some pants on," she said with a giggle.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

London nodded. "Okay," He said softly. He watched as she left and fixed their sandwiches. He waited for her to come back before he started to eat.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 am

London nodded. "Yeah we can. Let me just get a shirt since you have mine on yet again." he said kissing her softly. He walked to their room and slipped on a shirt and shoes. "Ready?"
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 am

//hola, darling! :D Bump? I just got a nook from ma grampa. Now i can use the internet!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next