Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

Rowan stayed sleeping, her ears and tail still out. Her whiskers even stayed on her face for a while, then melted into nonexistence. It seemed that she was quite a heavy sleeper.

Symba shook his head. "I've just... Never been so drawn to someone before. It's amazing," he breathed. He moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt. "May I..?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am

Valentina looked up at him and nodded slowly. She never looked away from his eyes. "Yes.." She whispered. She studied his face, every movement, smile, and expression.

Once London had put her dress on her he laid back and held her close falling back asleep. His hand was stroking her ear as he drifted off.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 9:52 am

//Time skip rowan and london!!!!!

Rowan woke up in the morning as a human. She was kind of confused, because she had her dress on. She knew she'd turned into a cat... London had probably put her dress on her for her. She was completely okay with that, too. As a cat, she couldn't wear clothing... so the way Rowan saw it, she walked around naked as a cat. If he saw her naked, she was fine with it. London was still asleep, so she transformed back into a cat and padded up onto his chest. She leaned down and licked his nose with her tiny sandpaper tongue. "Mrow..." Then, she gathered her legs under her and jumped straight up in the air. She landed hard on his stomach, just to wake him up faster.

//I love cats. :3

Symba took her shirt in his hands and lifted it slowly. He dropped it on the ground next to her and very slowly looked her up and down. Finally, he met her eyes. "Beautiful," he breathed. He could see it now. He could see her soaring through God's kingdom. "Why? Why are you here on Earth?" He reached out and lightly dragged a fingertip down her cheek, her jaw, the side of her neck, and down in between her breasts. He stopped at her bellybutton.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 am

Londons eyes opened when she jumped on him. He smiled and picked her up. "Okay okay, Im up." He laughed tickling her ear gently.

Valentina looked at him and shrugged. "Being there, it got boring. I knew everything, and did everything. There was no adventure. Im not like the other angels. The ones who are calm and love being around all of that. I like doing new things." She told him. Her long red hair passed down her shoulder and beside her breast. She had a tiny waist, her breast being one of her larger features being a 38C cup.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 10:20 am

Symba tucked the strand of hair behind her ear and looked her over again. "Valentina," he whispered. "Maybe I ask you some things?" He reached for his pack and pulled out a small notebook. "And maybe, could I draw you?"

Rowan hopped away from him and switched back to human form, towering over him and wearing absolutely nothing. "Good. I thought that might wake you up." She smiled, completely unmodest.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 am

Valentina smiled and nodded. "I would love for you to draw me." She said softly. "Is there anyway you want me to sit and lay or anything?" She asked looking at him.

London turned bright red admiring her body. He stood up and looked her up at down. "God! You are so beautiful." He whispered. "May I, touch you?" He asked softly playing with her hand.

ooc;;I love how the guys are goo-ing all of the two naked girls and the girl are just like, whatever haha.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Rowan looked a little amused by his embarrassment, so she nodded. "Yes, you can touch me. But be gentle. If I'm ever shocked or anything, I'll switch back into a cat."

Symba shook his head. "No, you're perfect." He flipped open his notebook and found his quills. "Just curl your wings in a little. Almost like you're going to wrap them around yourself."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 am

Valentina smiled and did as he said. She fixed her hair so her breasts were more exposed. She looked over at him. "Is this good?" she asked. She gave and innocent smile.

London walked over and ran his hands gently on her sides. He smiled at all of her curves. He rubbed her thigh and then back up her body. He gentally cupped her breasts in his hand and kissed her neck. "Your body..." she whispered against her skin. "You. Everything is beautiful and i just..." he turned brighter when he started to get a little 'excited'
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 am

Rowan glanced down and raised her eyebrows. "Hm. Maybe you'd like to go take care of that, London," she said, gesturing to the woods around them. She put a hand on his face. "I'll watch your horse," she said. Then she turned away to pull her dress on over her head.

Symba started to sketch quickly, glancing up at Valentina every few seconds. Whenever he reached a diffucult piece of anatomy, he would reach out to her and feel the shape so his mind could grasp the concept. He stopped when he got to her breasts. "Um... you don't mind, do you?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 am

Valentina shook her head. "Not at all." she whispered. "Go ahead." she leaned toward him so she was closer. She smiled up at him, her scarlet eyes sparkling.

London looked down, still bright red. "I'm sorry..I really am.." he whispered. "I'll...I'll be back." he walked back into the woods and sighed geting rid of everything before returning.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

Symba lowered his notebook and reached out with both of his hands slowly. His cheeks turned light pink as he felt her breasts, noting how amazingly soft her skin was, and so smooth. He felt the curvature and roundness, trying to figure out... well, the best way to draw them mostly. At last, he picked up his notebook and continued drawing. He didn't even notice the hard lump in his trousers.

Rowan was sitting on his horse by the time he came back, whispering in it's ear. She laughed at something that apparently could only be heard by her. "Oh, your horse is so adorable. She's quite the joker."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 am

Valentina smiled and went back to her normal position. A large gust of wind was about to blow, out of instinct her wings wrapped around any bare skin till the wind stopped. Once the gust had calmed her wings returned to the normal position. "Sorry about that." She whispered. She was looking him up and down. She she saw his boner she started giggling.

London walked over to her. "How is she a joker?" He asked. He walked over and stroked Misty's snout lightly. Misty was a pitch black stallion with auburn colored eyes. He kissed her nose and reached into the side of the saddle and pulled out two sugar cube, placing them in his palm and letting Misty eat them out of his palm.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 1:04 am

Rowan giggled. "She tells me you keep looking at me as if you've never seen a woman naked. But she walks around without clothes on all the time!" Misty made a strange snorting sound that was actually... laughing. Rowan laughed with the horse. It was quite a strange sight.

Symba looked up, a little confused. "What's so funny?" He followed her eyes to where she was looking and turned bright red. "I... I, uh.."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 am

London looked at her. "Yes she does, but she doesn't turn into a person." He explained. He walked over and kissed the top of Rowans hand. "And you, you're body, its amazing. Its breath taking."

Valentina giggled and shook her head. "Its fine. I don't blame you. Seeing an angel does it. Everyone says angels are breathtakingly beautiful so its no shock we do this to guys." She moved over to him and kissed him softly. "Go take car of that darling."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 1:16 am

Symba's breath was completely stolen away when she kissed him. It was his breaking point. He slid his arms around her waist and rained kisses on every inch of visible skin.

Rowan smiled and motioned for him to climb onto the horse. "That's very sweet of you to say. Now, I'd love to see your home."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 1:24 am

Valentina smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled like a little girl and moved close to him. Her wings wrapped around both of them tightly.

London climbed up onto misty. He sat behind Rowan, but sat really close so he could reach the reigns. His arms were around her. He started to trot with Misty.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 am

Symba started pulling clothing off, barely even pausing his kisses. "Valentina... Valentina," he breathed. His mind was set on one thing; he had to please her.

//Icky. Timeskip them you start.

Rowan leaned into him and tipped her face up to catch the warm rays of sunlight peeking through the trees. "Mmm.." She giggled quietly. "I love the sunlight," she said softly.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 1:45 am

London chuckled. "You are so much a cat." He said. He held the reigns with one hand and the other one held her close.

Valentina laid back beside Symba, her wings still around them. She laid her head on his chest and giggled. She looked up. "How does it feel to take an angel's virginity?" She asked softly. She kissed him quickly and let out a comforting sigh.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 2:05 am

Rowan mumbled something, but she was falling asleep. Again. Her ears and tail were very lazily swishing around, and a purr was building in her chest.

Symba was out of breath, with the biggest smile on his face. He pulled Valentina closer. "Oh... that was the most amazing thing I've ever done," he breathed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 am

London held her close so she wouldn't fall off the horse. He got to his house and held her in his arms, getting down off Misty. He put her in the field then walked into the house. London took Rowan and laid her down in the bed gently.

Valentina smiled and unwrapped her wings. She sat up and they disappeared into her back. She pulled on her clothes back on. She pulled back on her pants but took Symba's shirt and put it on. "How do I look?" She asked smiling.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 2:31 am

Symba sat up and smiled. "Beautiful," he whispered. "You'll always look beautiful to me." He slid a hand into her hair and kissed her lightly.

Rowan curled up and switched into her cat form, burrowing happily into the blankets. She was awake now, as she poked her little red face out of the blankets and meowed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 am

Valentina smiled and kissed him back. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I'm sleepy." she whispered. The sun had gone down and it was starting to get chilly.

London chuckled and laid down looking at her. "Hey sweety." he said stroking her head gently. "Is the bed warm enough for you?" he asked, seeing as she was covered.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 3:13 am

Symba pulled on his pants and stood up. "We should get to the cottage. You can sleep on the way."

Rowan nosed her way into his shirt and crawled up until her tiny little head poked out of the neck of his shirt. She nuzzled her face against his cheek and meowed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 am

Valentina nodded and climbed up onto the horse. She yawned and rubbed her eyes again.

London smiled and looked down at her. "You are to cute sweetheart." He said kissing the top of her head.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 07, 2012 3:39 am

Rowan mewed loudly. Something strange happened. Maybe her fur was pulled or something. But suddenly, she was human again. And completely naked. And sharing a shirt with London.

Symba wrapped his arms around Valentina and hugged her as close as possible as he set Aiden at a trot. "You'll love the cottage. It's beautiful."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next