Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: YO YO, NEAVEH HOMIE. :3

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Symba's eyes got huge and he felt his glasses over, then looked at the spot where he'd cut his had. Spotless. Perfect. He looked at Valentina and a big smile spread over his lips. "Wow," he breathed. "Thanks, Valentina. I need these glasses, otherwise I couldn't gather food. Not easily, anyways. I'd probably have fallen off a cliff a long time ago without my glasses," he said with a nervous laugh. He leaned closer to Valentina and kissed the tip of her nose. That's when he noticed the bowl of fresh fruit. "Oh! How sweet of you to make breakfast." He took a strawberry and popped it in his mouth. "Mm. They taste a lot sweeter than usual."

Rowan looked through the clothing, and picked out a pair of pants that looked at least a little bit smaller than the others. They actually fit her quite well. She looked at London and smiled. "They fit great. Maybe you wore these a long time ago?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

London shrugged. "Maybe, I don't really remember them." he told her. "Okay well come on sweetheart. Dinner is done." He picked her back up and carried her to the kitchen.

Valentina smiled and watched him eat. "Its an angel's touch. It heals and repairs anything." She told him. "It also adds a sweetness to anything." She walked over and grabbed a strawberry and popped it in her mouth. "I saw some cherry trees. I was gonna pick some but all the good ones are up top and it would take to long to climb up there before you woke up. Yeah I could have flown but I don't fly much." She shrugged. "I think Ill climb up there sometime today."
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed May 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Rowan laughed and squirmed out of London's arms. "It's okay, I can walk by myself," she said, kissing him sweetly on the cheek. That's when she caught the smell of steak. Her face tipped up and she delicately sniffed the air, her eyes closed. "Mm..."

Symba smiled. "I'm a pretty good climber, you know. I can climb up there for you right now." He finished off the strawberries and stood up. Valentina still had his shirt from yesterday, so all he was wearing was his pants, which barely clung to his hips. All of his muscles were proudly displayed as his stretched his arms up over his head.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu May 10, 2012 3:03 am

London frowned. "But I like to carry you." He said softly. He took her hand and walked her to the kitchen. "I didn't know how you liked your steak. I did the medium well, if you want I can cook them longer."

Valentina smiled and watched him stretch. She giggled and admired his muscles. She walked over to him and smiled. "You are so, mm!" She giggled. She rubbed his chest softly, rubbing his muscles. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him lightly.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 am

Rowan smiled and kissed London's cheek again. "No, that's perfect. You'll share with me, right?" She took his hand and locked their fingers together.

Symba smiled and slid his arms around Valentina, sweeping her off her feet and falling onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He moved his fingers into her hair, deepening to kiss and pulling her closer.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 am

London smiled. "Ill share with you as long as you sit in my lap and snuggle with me, in human form after dinner." He said holding her hand, giving it a squeeze.

Valentina fell onto of him kissing him passionately. Her tongue traced his lips gently. She ran her hands against his warm muscular skin. She moaned into the kiss and pulled back giggling. "You're playing with my emotions." She said softly. "Im fine and then, all warm inside and all over you and wanting more." She said kissing him one more time.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu May 10, 2012 9:43 am

Symba sighed happily and traced his fingers over her collarbones. "You make me feel warm inside all the time. I'll always want more. I'll always want you," he whispered. He kissed up and down her neck slowly.

Rowan giggled. "You don't need to ask me. But you know... I think it's weird that I've let you grope me. And we haven't kissed each other, even," she said quietly. She lifted her eyes to his and smiled a little.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 am

London smiled and pulled her close. "I've been scared to kiss you because I didnt know if you, wanted to kiss me." he whispered. "But since you brought it up," he pulled her closer, leaned down close to he face and kissed her lips lightly.

Valentina giggled and looked down at him. "You're so weird." she smiled. "But I like it." she leaned down and kissed him softly. She pulled back and lai her head on his chest. "What do we have to do today?" she asked softly.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 am

Rowan kissed him back a little shyly at first, but started to warm up to it. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and tangled her fingers in his hair, kissing him harder. She'd never kissed anyone like this before. She liked it, though.

Symba lightly ran his fingers down Valentina's arm and side and back up again. "Well, I have to chop firewood and go fishing. And... Oh!" He shot up. "Thrace! I totally forgot..."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Valentina looked at him. "Thrace?" She asked. She was still sitting hi his lap. "Im confused, explain please?" She said softly playing with his hand.

London smiled and pulled him closer to her. His hands rested on her hips. He pulled back slowly and smiled down at her. "Sweetheart, you don't mind if I call you sweetheart do you?" He asked. "Well, you're amazing."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 am

Rowan smiled, and once again her stomach rumbled in protest. "Oh." She laughed. "Okay, food time. Then we can get back to the kissing. I like the kissing." She turned around and sat at the kitchen table, which had their meal set on a nice clean tablecloth. Her mouth was watering just at the smell of the steak. "Did you know that cats have a sense of smell that's fourteen times as good as a human's? I can tell just by smelling this meal that you're a very good cook."

Symba nodded. "Yes. Thrace is a very good friend of mine that lives around the lake as well. Would you like to meet her? Oh, I just can't believe I forgot about her..." He set Valentina to the side and found a shirt to wear. "Ah... oh, yes!" He rummaged around and found a few dried fish.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 am

Valentina frowned. She was never use to being pushed away. She didn't like it. "No..I'll pick some cherries and stuff while you're gone." she said standing up. "You go,"

London smiled and shook her head. "I'm not the best." he said softly. "Well go ahead, eat up my lilting hungry kitten." he said stroking her eat softly. "I love your ears. They are so soft and cute."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 3:56 am

Rowan made a purring noise and nuzzled her ears against his shoulder. "Thank you," she said with a smile. She leaned into him while she ate. Every time she bit into her steak, her eyes closed and she smiled, even if it was just for a second. "This is amazing," she said, giggling slightly. "The man I imprinted on, he didn't feed me much. And when he did, it was all stale bread and fruit that was about to go bad. So you can see why I'd think you're such an amazing cook."

Symba turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Valentina? Why don't you wanna go see Thrace with me? I need to feed her, and I would love for you to meet her. She got hurt a while ago, and she can't really forage for food anymore."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 am

Valentina sighed. "I can go I just, I was just going to do somethings around here but I can go." she stood up slowly and walked over to him. "I just, who is Thrace?" she asked still confused.

London frowned. "I will never let him touch you ever again." he told her. He took a bite of her steak. "And I'll treat you like a queen as long as you are here. You are my queen." he assured her. "And I won't ever hurt you."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 am

Symba frowned. "Thrace is an otter that lives in the stream that flows into the lake. She got attacked by a wolf a while ago and she can't hunt anymore, so I feed her regularly." He held up the bag of dried fish. "She likes fish."

Rowan shook her head. "No. He won't touch anyone ever again. He's dead now. He was murdered by a wandering bandit while we were traveling. The bandit left me alive because I was only about ten at the time. So you don't need to worry about that man. But you're very sweet, London." She finished off her steak and smiled at him. "That was a delicious meal. Now, I believe we have some cuddling to do?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 am

London frowned hearing how young she had been. "May I as how old you are now?" He finished eating and stood up slowly. He lifted her up and held her close. "IM gonna carry you sweetheart, and you're gonna like it." He laughing kissing her cheek. He walked to the bedroom and laid down with her.

Valentina nodded. "Ill go." She whispered. She loved animals and hated seeing them sick. "Come on. I want to see her." He took his hand and walked out of the house with him.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 am

Rowan smiled and cuddled into him. She rested her cheek on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I'm nineteen now. I'll turn twenty in, what is it? Oh, about three months." Her ears flicked around and her tail hung limp, which meant she was quite happy.

Symba smiled and slid an arm around Valentina's waist. "Hm... You know, I think I sensed some jealousy from you before you knew that Thrace was just an otter. Could this be the case? Could a heavenly creature have been jealous of something furry?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 am

Valentina looked down. "I just, I'm not use to being pushed to the side. Ive always been the center of attention. All us angels are. And I was just scared that you were gonna forget about me. Im new to all of this." she whispered.

London held her close. "You're a young thing." He smiled. "Im twenty one. Ill be twenty two in a little over a month." He said softly. He kissed her cheek softly. "I have another question. Once you imprint, can you imprint again?" He didn't know about everything with imprinting and stuff.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 8:48 am

Rowan blushed and bit her lip. She opened her eyes and looked up into his face. "Um... well, yes. But after a cat demon turns sixteen, imprinting gets a little... complicated." She blushed harder and looked away. "When a cat demon is young, she needs only to establish a bond with the person she imprints on. But after the age of sixteen... an imprint is for life. It's like marriage. But completely unbreakable," she whispered. "And it involves..." She stopped speaking altogether and rolled away from him. "No. Nevermind. Forget I said anything."

Symba laughed and dropped a kiss under Valentina's ear. "It's okay, honey. Jealousy can be cute. Especially on you. And you'll always be the center of my attention, save for Thrace, of course."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 8:51 am

Valentina smiled feeling a little better. "Do you think, if I could heal her, she would come back?" She asked softly. "Or do you think she would just leave?" She said looking up at him.

London shook his head and gently pulled her back to him. "Hey hey hey, snuggle time remember." He said softly. "Just forget I asked. I don't want to know I just want you happy." He kissed her softly and stroked her ears.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 am

Rowan buried her face in his chest to hide her blush and said quickly, "It involves sex!" She had fistfuls of his shirt and her face was completely hidden from him.

Symba raised his eyebrows. "Well... That would be extremely amazing if you healed her. But... it's bad, Valentina. She lost a leg to that wolf. Can you restore her leg to her like that?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 am

Valentina looked at him. "I don't know if I can, but I sure can try." she told him. "I love little animals and hate seeing them hurt."

London sat up and held her in his lap. "Hey, look, don't get all upset about all of this. I don't care who you imprint on. Yes I'd love for it to be me but I can't make you and I'm not going to." he kisse her neck softly. "I just you happy, all the time, and if I don't make you happy then I understand." he held her close. "But you make me happy Rowan. I know I'm a selfish human but I'd do anything to protect you and keep you happy."
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 am

Rowan's ears pricked up and her tail swished around. "No, I really do want to imprint on you!" She blushed and covered her mouth with her hand. "But it'll hurt. It'll hurt both of us. The shock of something entering my body will turn me into a cat repeatedly. And I don't know if you could go through that." She couldn't look at him. "You'll think I'm a freak. I won't actually shift down into a cat. But I'll still look like one. But... it'll be the demon half of my cat form. It's disgusting. You'll hate it."

Symba grinned. "Thank you. Thrace, even though she's only an otter, is my family. I found her a long time ago, before the wolf attacked her."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

Valentina smiled. "I understand." she whispered. "I really want to be able to help her." she told him softly. "I'll try my hardest."

London held her tightly an rocked her slowly. "Shh, breathe sweethear." he rubbed her back gently. "We don't have to this now, we don't have to do anything till youre ready." he kissed her softly. "And I don't care what form you're in. You are still Rowan, the sweetest girl I've ever met. I wouldnt look at you different. I mean, I'd be nervous. I don't want to hurt you in any way darling. It's the last thing I want to do." he played with her hair. "How relax, and breath." he laid down slowly and held her. "Just, forget about everything. I'm here for you." he covered them up slowly. "You're my little kitten," he stroked her ears trying to calm her down and get her to relax.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 am

Rowan slowly uncurled from London's chest and looked up. "But... I want to. I really want to imprint on you. Now, I mean. Right now. If I could spend my entire life with anybody, I don't think my life could get any better than right now, when I'm with you. So... I want to imprint on you. If it's okay," she whispered.

Symba smiled, then pointed. "There's the stream, Valentina. And look! Thrace is outside of the little hoouse I built for her. She's waiting for us." And sure enough, there was a little brown otter sitting in the leaves outside a small wood hut that was about knee high.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next