Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore.

3 posters

Go down

Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore. Empty Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore.

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 am

Okay....So I have these two REALLY good friends on meez right?Cause I still go on and rp there too but anyways.I haven't had a computer for like...two whole months. And so they are really two close friends who I trust just as much as my friends in person so they're both online and I go to one of their rooms and they're both there and they're talking about something they obviously don't trust me about, even though supposedly I'm a really good friend.They ask me to leave I'm like, okay,whatever.Because I guess I understand so like... Then one of them sends me a message saying that not to get pissed off when I wasn't and she was like shit happens and it's just an inconvenience and crap.And so now I'm pissed off and I was already sad because my friend just friggen found out her mom had cancer and so yeah...APPARENTLY I'M JUST A FUCKING INCONVENIENCE OR WHATEVER.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore. Empty Re: Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore.

Post  Morgan Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

well you are not and inconvenience here! We all love you and are here for you. Forget them! You don't need them. If they are gonna talk about you, kick em' away. Im sorry about your friends mom. I have a friend whose mom has cancer as well and its not fun at all. I love you Vicky and if you need to talk, IM here.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore. Empty Re: Just...I need to let out some anger and really this is something to ignore.

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:56 am

Okay, I have a reply to that except I love you Neaveh <3
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 am

Aw, I'm sorry Vicky. Some people just plain out suck... or aren't what you think they are. I can relate.
Sorry to hear about your friend's mother also. If you ever need anything, or just anyone to talk to, you can PM me or something. I don't think you are an inconvenience at all for the record, you're pretty amazing.

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 am

Thank you Alicia <3
I am so...Irritated at both of them.
Because I was talking to another really good friend who doesn't ignore me and then they come and then I ignore them and then my friend who is with me logs in on another tab and I poof because I had to finish an essay and they're all talking about how it's stupid what I'M doing because I had NO RIGHT to be mad at them and then they're acting all cold to my other friend who is also a friend of theirs and he didn't even do anything and they really just need to get over themselves e.e
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 am

I hate when people are like that. They just assume and assume. Like, not everything is about them. Just because you left doesn't mean it's because of THEM. And just because you seem upset doesn't mean it has anything to do with them. They can get over themselves, because the world doesn't revolve around them.
If they aren't good friends, just drop them because you shouldn't waste your time ((and well, irritation haha)) on them. And you're welcome. I love you

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down