Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE!

4 posters

Go down

I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE! Empty I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE!

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 pm

So, as I've already said, I don't post topics here often, but I felt this is important. And yes, I realize, this is probably all over your Facebook, just like it was all over mine, but it's still work sharing on here.
Watch this video!!!
http://player.vimeo.com/video/37119711?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=d13030

You all, we all should join the Konny Project, not for political reasons, because I hate to have to see our troops have to risk not coming home and fighting a war, especially one that "doesn't concern us". But this does concern us. This concerns us not because we are the big and bad United States, or Ireland, or Japan, or whatever, and this SHOULDN'T not concern you because this is in poor ole' Africa, where the poor 'ole heathens live, or because this is Uganda, but because we are people. I don't know how you, we, can go on with the ,'If it doesn't involve me, it doesn't concern me,' or the "They aren't my own, so why should I care?" mentality. Not with this. Petty high school drama? Sure. But this is bigger than you. This is bigger than me. This MATTERS because we are people, regardless of where we are from, regardless of what our skin color is, regardless of our nationality, regardless of ethnicity, class, whatever. This MATTERS becuase we are all human, put on this Earth for some reason or another and deserve a chance to live and not only a chance to live, but to live happily without fear of being abducted from our friends and family, forced to mutliate other humans, to have to kill our own parents, the people who brought us into this world! Or even if you don't like your parents, being forced to kill the group of people who cares for you the most! You may think you have it bad, but others have it much, much worse. This wouldn't be able to happen in America, if someone gets abducted there are often news cast, search parties, intervies, ect. to help find this person and bring their kidnapper be brought to justice...and this is often all just for one person....There have been MILLIONS of children abducted, raped, and forced to kill and maim other humans, and yet their has been little done to stop it! Konny has created a child army. You wouldn't want this done in your country, so why would you let it go on in another country? So help the Kony Project, if not for anyone else, but for the children.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE! Empty Re: I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE!

Post  Brice Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 am

I love Coney hotdogs! Oh wait...
Brice
Brice
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE! Empty Re: I DON'T USUALLY POST HERE...DON'T IGNORE THIS!!! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, IF YOU AT LEAST CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL LOOK HERE!

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:57 am

~.~ Either you're a complete ass, or you didn't read everything.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Brice Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 am

Lizzi wrote:~.~ Either you're a complete ass, or you didn't read everything.
Just a complete ass who doesn't support bandwagons. xP
Brice
Brice
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  raynebow2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Hahahahahahahaha. (By the way, I am not laughing at the post. I'm laughing at <Bricen>'s comment..)
raynebow2
raynebow2
n00b.

http://www.theunnamedcutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm not a bandwagon type of person or joiner, but okay. I honestly, don't care.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down